Hasbro's Beyblade Burst Competitive Combos List & Public Discussion [W.I.P]

(Jul. 05, 2018  10:30 AM)MystMotone101 Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2018  9:34 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: Should i use Ifritor for competitions? Ifritor always loses to Zeutron cause of weight. And it sometimes bursts easily.  I want to keep the magnum or exchange it with 1 because it has a dual sabers type shape. But should I keep liner or should I exchange it with something different?

Ifritor I2 is not a good part. It is burst prone, due to its light weight and high recoil. Although, if you do want to use it in a combo using the part she available, I would suggest Knuckle Extreme, to make use of the recoil.

Ok so what bey would be good for the tournament Diomedes?. But I want to change the performance tip to a switchstrike perfromace tip. Which ones would be good. I was thinking Flugel or tower. Because Diomedes has poor stamina.
For Diomedes, I would personally suggest 7 Destroy. Destroy has LAD, and speed to help it on the attack. (0 can be used instead if needed.)
I feel like Diomedes could be used for defense, but then again it might burst..
I know. I just like using beys which doesn't have an owner in the show. It feels like it's my own beyblade story. I'm just trying to find a good one for tournaments

I would use 7c destroy for phantazius it makes it still a stamina type

I also like fengriff 7c loop or guard. It has good weight and good attack and it makes it a balance. Even istros
I've been trying out X3 combos and X3 7C H does well vs Fafnir and can consistently burst most relevant stamina types.

It doesn't gets a stadium out vs Fafnir 4C At too often but manages to draw when Fafnir remains in the stadium
When i use Ifritor magnum weight. It feels different that liner because it's free rotating ball. Makes it move freely a bit like an attack type. While liner makes it look like a shield crash. Cause it always goes to the center.
(Jul. 17, 2018  6:55 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: I know. I just like using beys which doesn't have an owner in the show. It feels like it's my own beyblade story. I'm just trying to find a good one for tournaments

I also like fengriff 7c loop or guard. It has good weight and good attack and it makes it a balance. Even istros
Please refrain from discussing outclassed combos its not related to the thread
(Jul. 18, 2018  4:57 PM)tubitr Wrote: I've been trying out X3 combos and X3 7C H does  well vs Fafnir and can consistently burst most relevant stamina types.

It doesn't gets a stadium out vs Fafnir 4C At too often but manages to draw when Fafnir remains in the stadium
Destroy would work better with x3
(Jul. 18, 2018  9:42 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: When i use Ifritor magnum weight. It feels different that liner because it's free rotating ball. Makes it move freely a bit like an attack type. While liner makes it look like a shield crash. Cause it always goes to the center.
Please refrain from discussing old outclassed ccombo its not related to this thread
(May. 06, 2017  7:25 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(May. 06, 2017  7:03 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Has anyone managed to get Hasbro's Xcalius and Xtreme yet? They might be good additions here but we need confirmation on their performance.

If Hasbro's Xtreme is good, then maybe a Unite based defense combo could be placed here (with a warning to use only against Xtreme based attackers due to stamina)

I'm pretty sure Hasbro's Xcalius has pretty bad slopes

While I have not gotten the Xcalius from the dual pack, I got one from the Master Kit, and the slopes are really good!
Look at this video and you'll see what I mean
https://youtu.be/lTWUOpPF77k

(Jul. 19, 2018  6:57 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2018  6:55 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: I know. I just like using beys which doesn't have an owner in the show. It feels like it's my own beyblade story. I'm just trying to find a good one for tournaments

Please refrain from discussing outclassed combos its not related to the thread
(Jul. 18, 2018  4:57 PM)tubitr Wrote: I've been trying out X3 combos and X3 7C H does  well vs Fafnir and can consistently burst most relevant stamina types.

Destroy would work better with x3
(Jul. 18, 2018  9:42 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: When i use Ifritor magnum weight. It feels different that liner because it's free rotating ball. Makes it move freely a bit like an attack type. While liner makes it look like a shield crash. Cause it always goes to the center.
Please refrain from discussing old outclassed ccombo its not related to this thread

What do you mean old and outclassed. Those are the only byes I have xcalius x2 zillion Zeutron and Ifritor i2
(Jul. 19, 2018  8:43 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: Look at this video and you'll see what I mean
https://youtu.be/lTWUOpPF77k

What do you mean old and outclassed. Those are the only byes I have xcalius x2 zillion Zeutron and Ifritor i2
 Look at the competitive combo list u will see what i mean this thread is to ddiscuss the combos in that list and to find new potentially competitive combos
I know it's just that I cant find any new parts I went to walmart and no evolution beys.

And I'm in a different country where beyblade doesn't sell in stores
(Jul. 19, 2018  9:12 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: I know it's just that I cant find any new parts I went to walmart and no evolution beys.

And I'm in a different country where beyblade doesn't sell in stores

Then u should make a different thread in the beyblade general section or if u wanna know more about combos use make me a combo thread
Alright. I was just planning to go to a tournament in August. If there even is one cause I'm in New Jersey

Also one of the threads I created was this one.
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Bey-Combinations
(Jul. 06, 2018  6:50 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: updated the list.

I've edited the first post of the thread to include this information, then no having to dig. I'll try to keep it updated how I can as people post new versions.

I did add in the full name for some options, as it was just the shorthand code (X3, etc.). I know there are some dupe codes for Hasbro, so if I put in the wrong name, let me know!
I feel most Hasbro Burst Beyblades do not stand a chance against TT beyblades. Two combos I found that are good are Fafnir F3 7 Cross Bearing, and Spryzen Requiem S3 7 Cross Bearing. The second one is banned. However, atomic and destroy might work too
(Aug. 02, 2018  3:57 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I feel most Hasbro Burst Beyblades do not stand a chance against TT beyblades. Two combos I found that are good are Fafnir F3 7 Cross Bearing, and Spryzen Requiem S3 7 Cross Bearing. The second one is banned. However, atomic and destroy might work too

Actually , you are wrong ( many times hasbro has done a great job in designing ( and re-designing ) and making it more 'burst' proof . Example : S2( Hasbro ver. ) has much better burst resistence than S2 ( Takara Tomy ver. ) , the same thing applies to Deep Chaos ( the Takara Tomy  ver. is trash whereas the Hasbro ver. is GOD )
But against today's metagame S2 is bad. I do agree about Caynox C3 though
(Aug. 02, 2018  4:03 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Actually , you are wrong ( many times hasbro has done a great job in designing ( and re-designing ) and making it more 'burst' proof . Example : S2( Hasbro ver. ) has much better burst resistence than S2 ( Takara Tomy ver. ) , the same thing applies to Deep Chaos ( the Takara Tomy  ver. is trash whereas the Hasbro ver. is GOD )
Hasbro caynox c3 is weaker than tt tho hasbro Br is ver tight and hasbro Roktavor is ververy tight whereas tts variants of them are  loose
There's a ton of stuff about the hasbro brands that no one bothers to check or test cause TT is the in thing what with choz and stuff.

As people already know G3 and SR3 are both good enough to be banned. Caynox C3 can outspin almost anything but is super easy to burst.

Then we have the rest of wave 4, mainly regulus r3 to try, and even the new noctemis n3 and hasbros version of strike valtryek.
(Aug. 02, 2018  7:15 PM)Dutchems Wrote: There's a ton of stuff about the hasbro brands that no one bothers to check or test cause TT is the in thing what with choz and stuff.

As people already know G3 and SR3 are both good enough to be banned. Caynox C3 can outspin almost anything but is super easy to burst.

Then we have the rest of wave 4, mainly regulus r3 to try, and even the new noctemis n3 and hasbros version of strike valtryek.

Tho i believe hasbro stuff gets tested more (thanks to kjrules17) but the problem seems to be that people just prefer tt in addition to that there are no hasbro only format ttournament happening that leaves alot of stuff up for testing
So I got the battle tower and two things.

My new favorite combo is N3.7M.T

Strike V3 does not have any metal and the strike chip does not block the gimmick. It is just a remold.
N3.7M.Br is doing good for stamina. I wish I could test it against Caynox C3.7.Br but I only have one copy of bearing.

N3 has good OWD and better slopes. It could be a good idea to look into this.
(Aug. 22, 2018  8:02 PM)MWF Wrote: N3.7M.Br is doing good for stamina. I wish I could test it against Caynox C3.7.Br but I only have one copy of bearing.

N3 has good OWD and better slopes. It could be a good idea to look into this.
N3 is being tested rn but so far the results seem good  for it im sure thus layer will be quite popular for attack stamina hybrids also once its mirror tesing is done im sure it will remove Y, U,A2 and K from competitive list as they are on verge of being obsolete
(May. 05, 2017  3:09 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
Hasbro's Beyblade Burst Competitive Combos List 

Attack
==Mobile==
  • Legend Spryzen S3 2/4/5/7/0  Star/Flow/Meteor/Vortex/Cross/Glaive Xtreme/Variable/Trans(Attack mode only) /Iron/Zephyr/Hunter
  • Xcalius X3 0/2/4/5/7 Star/Flow/Cross/Meteor/Glaive/Vortex Iron/Xtreme/Variable/Zephyr/Trans/Hunter
  • Luinor L3 Glaive/Star/Cross/Meteor Xtreme/Variable(Worn)/Hunter
  • Noctemis N3 2/4/5/7/0 Glaive/Cross/Meteor/Flow Iron/Accel/Zephyr/Hunter/Xtreme/Variable
Things to look into (Click to View)
==Stationary==
  • Xcalius X3 2/4/5/7/0 Star/Cross/Glaive/Meteor/Vortex Weight/Needle/Atomic/Orbit
  • Luinor L3 Glaive/Cross/Meteor Weight/Needle/Atomic/Orbit
  • Noctemis N3 2/4/5/7/0 Glaive/Cross/Meteor Atomic/Orbit/Needle

Defense
  • Fafnir F3 2/4/5/7 Cross/Glaive Atomic
Stamina
  • Cognite C3 2/4/5/7/0 Cross/Glaive Atomic/Orbit/Bearing
  • Caynox C3 7 Bearing

Balance
  • Fafnir F3 Polish Atomic
  • Fafnir F3 Polish 2/4/5/7/0 Glaive/Cross  Hold/Destroy/Bearing
  • Luinor L3 Glaive/Star/Meteor/Cross Destroy/Hold
  • Xcalius X3 0/7/5/4/2/1 Glaive/Cross/Star Destroy
  • Jormuntor J2 0/7/4/5/2 Glaive/Cross Destroy 
  • Caynox C3 0/7/4/5/2 Glaive/Cross Destroy
  • Noctemis N3 2/4/5/7/0 Glaive/Cross/Flow/Meteor Destroy/Bearing
  • Legend Spryzen 2/4/5/7/0 Glaive/Cross/Star/Flow/Meteor Destroy
[spoiler=Things to look into]

3)Roktavor on Destroy.
4)4)Bearing for Stationary Attack.
5) L2 on Ds. 
Updated.
Basically  added n3 on all competitive drivers. Added lS3 on Ds. removed j2,U,K,A2,Y from stamina sectiom because  caynox c3 and noctemis N3 can beat them.
(Aug. 26, 2018  10:08 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(May. 05, 2017  3:09 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
Hasbro's Beyblade Burst Competitive Combos List 

Attack
==Mobile==
  • Legend Spryzen S3 2/4/5/7/0  Star/Flow/Meteor/Vortex/Cross/Glaive Xtreme/Variable/Trans(Attack mode only) /Iron/Zephyr/Hunter
  • Xcalius X3 0/2/4/5/7 Star/Flow/Cross/Meteor/Glaive/Vortex Iron/Xtreme/Variable/Zephyr/Trans/Hunter
  • Luinor L3 Glaive/Star/Cross/Meteor Xtreme/Variable(Worn)/Hunter
  • Noctemis N3 2/4/5/7/0 Glaive/Cross/Meteor/Flow Iron/Accel/Zephyr/Hunter/Xtreme/Variable
==Stationary==
  • Xcalius X3 2/4/5/7/0 Star/Cross/Glaive/Meteor/Vortex Weight/Needle/Atomic/Orbit
  • Luinor L3 Glaive/Cross/Meteor Weight/Needle/Atomic/Orbit
  • Noctemis N3 2/4/5/7/0 Glaive/Cross/Meteor Atomic/Orbit/Needle

Defense
  • Fafnir F3 2/4/5/7 Cross/Glaive Atomic
Stamina
  • Cognite C3 2/4/5/7/0 Cross/Glaive Atomic/Orbit/Bearing
  • Caynox C3 7 Bearing

Balance
  • Fafnir F3 Polish Atomic
  • Fafnir F3 Polish 2/4/5/7/0 Glaive/Cross  Hold/Destroy/Bearing
  • Luinor L3 Glaive/Star/Meteor/Cross Destroy/Hold
  • Xcalius X3 0/7/5/4/2/1 Glaive/Cross/Star Destroy
  • Jormuntor J2 0/7/4/5/2 Glaive/Cross Destroy 
  • Caynox C3 0/7/4/5/2 Glaive/Cross Destroy
  • Noctemis N3 2/4/5/7/0 Glaive/Cross/Flow/Meteor Destroy/Bearing
  • Legend Spryzen 2/4/5/7/0 Glaive/Cross/Star/Flow/Meteor Destroy
[spoiler=Things to look into]

3)Roktavor on Destroy.
4)4)Bearing for Stationary Attack.
5) L2 on Ds. 
Updated.
Basically  added n3 on all competitive drivers. Added lS3 on Ds. removed j2,U,K,A2,Y from stamina sectiom because  caynox c3 and noctemis N3 can beat them.

Good choices. I might use them.I got luinor l3 and fafnir green recolor with survive.

(Aug. 27, 2018  9:17 PM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2018  10:08 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Updated.

Good choices. I might use them.I got luinor l3 and fafnir green recolor with survive.

Fafnir definitely wins for me with the balance. Stationary luinor will just lose lots of stamina after a large hit.