Hasbro's Beyblade Burst Competitive Combos List & Public Discussion [W.I.P]

(Jun. 21, 2018  8:48 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2018  6:05 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Well, now you know that it's not because of testing... Same thing...
That could have been predicted without any testing i mean nothing is so useless anything on nothing would not  be competitive

And how do you know that Nothing is bad? TESTING

People thought that Sr with Bearing would burst because of the weak spring... How did they get to know?

Let me let you in on a secret (Click to View)
(Jun. 21, 2018  10:23 PM)TL14 Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2018  8:48 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: That could have been predicted without any testing i mean nothing is so useless anything on nothing would not  be competitive

I think Nothing performs really well in heavy defense combos like Beat Kukulcan 0-Bump Nothing. @[DraconicArt] used it a lot recently and it is really good in our opinion.
Isnt beat kakkulcan used for attack? Also if u try anyanything like orbit or atomic on that combo it would perform better

(Jun. 22, 2018  5:57 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2018  8:48 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: That could have been predicted without any testing i mean nothing is so useless anything on nothing would not  be competitive

And how do you know that Nothing is bad? TESTING

People thought that Sr with Bearing would burst because of the weak spring... How did they get to know?

Bearing had potential but had a weakness(burst resistance) sR just compensated for that weakness. Bearing has outstading presicision which was the main attraction to use it.  Nothing has no potential it has bad stability, bad ko defense, bad presicision and these things cant be compensated by putting it on a good layer. And nothing has been proved bad by testing theres no use to further test it.
(Jun. 22, 2018  11:45 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2018  10:23 PM)TL14 Wrote: I think Nothing performs really well in heavy defense combos like Beat Kukulcan 0-Bump Nothing. @[DraconicArt] used it a lot recently and it is really good in our opinion.
Isnt beat kakkulcan used for attack? Also if u try anyanything like orbit or atomic on that combo it would perform better

(Jun. 22, 2018  5:57 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: And how do you know that Nothing is bad? TESTING

Bearing had potential but had a weakness(burst resistance) sR just compensated for that weakness. Bearing has outstading presicision which was the main attraction to use it.  Nothing has no potential it has bad stability, bad ko defense, bad presicision and these things cant be compensated by putting it on a good layer. And nothing has been proved bad by testing theres no use to further test it.

Baybe he or she just wants to see some numbers... And this might repetitive but yeah, people have info because of testing. And some combos aren't defined by the parts it comes with... gK for an example has 3 great parts but together, they definetly isn't a great combo...
(Jun. 22, 2018  12:50 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2018  11:45 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Isnt beat kakkulcan used for attack? Also if u try anyanything like orbit or atomic on that combo it would perform better

Baybe he or she just wants to see some numbers... And this might repetitive but yeah, people have info because of testing. And some combos aren't defined by the parts it comes with... gK for an example has 3 great parts but together, they definetly isn't a great combo...
gK heavy revolve was a quite popular stamina combo it just needed a tight god chip. Anyways this is getting off topic one the main thing is request testing combos Responsibly.some parts can never ever be competitive like edge, nothing etc we need to realise what weaknesses make a certain part a bad part and can those weaknesses be compensated by different parts.  Only In the latter case testing should be done
(Jun. 22, 2018  1:07 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: gK heavy revolve was a quite popular stamina combo it just needed a tight god chip. Anyways this is getting off topic one the main thing is request testing combos Responsibly.some parts can never ever be competitive like edge, nothing etc we need to realise what weaknesses make a certain part a bad part and can those weaknesses be compensated by different parts.  Only In the latter case testing should be done

Whether something is good enough to test or not...that's for the tester to decide, is it not?

It's just a thread like this probably isn't the best place for it, as it's about competitive combos (which have some proven weight). There's other places for making testing requests for people who are still learning what parts do or want hard data, whether just to see or to measure how far they can go with their current parts or whatever. And if they get rejected by the tester, they get rejected--but if they don't, they don't.

Much respect to the folks who do testing like KJ and people who already comprehend the data and part info such as yourself. Not everyone is in that same place, and, personally, I like to try to be open to the possibility of being wrong. But that's just my thoughts and opinions here along with yours.

Definitely looking forward to all the results that will be gathered with the new Hasbro wave.
Hasbro Requiem S3 weighs 14.41g source @[kjrules17] testing vid
TT Spriggan Requiem weighs 16.2g source: my weight list thread
Hasbro srs3 is lighter compared to  its TT counterpart.
Competitively which is better:
Orpheus O2 double pack
Or
Tyros T2 double pack
(Jul. 05, 2018  1:14 AM)Spideyblade Wrote: Competitively which is better:
Orpheus O2 double pack
Or
Tyros T2 double pack

It seems there is no information on how good they are
Okedokes. I’ll just get the Tyros T2 double pack since it come with orbit.
Should i use Ifritor for competitions? Ifritor always loses to Zeutron cause of weight. And it sometimes bursts easily. I want to keep the magnum or exchange it with 1 because it has a dual sabers type shape. But should I keep liner or should I exchange it with something different?
(Jul. 05, 2018  9:34 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: Should i use Ifritor for competitions? Ifritor always loses to Zeutron cause of weight. And it sometimes bursts easily.  I want to keep the magnum or exchange it with 1 because it has a dual sabers type shape. But should I keep liner or should I exchange it with something different?

Ifritor I2 is not a good part. It is burst prone, due to its light weight and high recoil. Although, if you do want to use it in a combo using the part she available, I would suggest Knuckle Extreme, to make use of the recoil.
For anyone who has it, on a scale of 1-10, how good is Diomedes
I don’t know if regulus r3 is any good because I don’t have it. But since it has increased burst resistance could someone test Regulus R3 7M Ext/Hunter? I thought it would be decent

Also if someone has Caynox c3 can you test C3 7C At and F3 P bearing?
(Jun. 14, 2018  1:43 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(May. 22, 2018  2:56 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: So this is pretty much the current  Hasbro Competitive combo list
==Attack==
==Mobile==
Legend Spryzen S3 2/4/5/7/0  Star/Flow/Meteor/Vortex/Cross/Glaive Xtreme/Variable/Trans(Attack mode only) /Iron/Zephyr/Hunter
Xcalius X3 0/2/4/5/7 Star/Flow/Cross/Meteor/Glaive/Vortex Iron/Xtreme/Variable/Zephyr/Trans/Hunter
Luinor L3 Glaive/Star/Cross/Meteor Xtreme/Variable(Worn)/Hunter
==Things to look into==
1)Roktavor
Once we know how Roktavor does against  current Attack layers and good it is against other stuff compared to current Attack layers then it could be added here too. 
2)Trident
Hasbro release of Trident has good slopes which combined with its aggressive shape can make it good for attack it did well in previous testing but it needs testing against new stuff. 
4)Xclaius 
Same reason aas Roktavor
==Stationary==
Xcalius X3 2/4/5/7/0 Star/Cross/Glaive/Meteor/Vortex Weight/Needle/Atomic/Orbit
Luinor L3 Glaive/Cross/Meteor Weight/Needle/Atomic/Orbit
==Things to look into==
Due to lack of options for stationary Attack layers like X, R,T  V etc might find some use but only a tournament can determine how they will perform against the new stuff. Also stationar X3 beats right spin stuff while L3 beats left slin stuff only. 
==Defense==
Fafnir F3 2/4/5/7 Cross/Glaive Atomic
==Stamina==
Kerbeus 2/4/5/7/0 Cross/Glaive Atomic/Orbit/Bearing 
Jormuntor J2 2/4/5/7/0 Cross/Glaive Atomic/Orbit/Bearing 
Unicrest 2/4/5/7/0 Cross/Glaive Atomic/Orbit /Bearing
Cognite C3 2/4/5/7/0 Cross/Glaive Atomic/Orbit/Bearing
Caynox C3 7 Bearing
==Things to look into==
From current testing it seems that Caynox C3 7 Br is the top stamina type right now and easily outspins all other combos only A2,Y and J2 seem to give it some competition but i dont know if i should remove U and K completely from the list as they seem to have a bit more stamina than J2. Anyways it would be better if someone hosts a Hasbro-only tournament so the whole situation of which stamina layers are relevant now can be solved as for now the current scenario is so far that all the combos listed are quite neck to neck imo hopefully some more testing can sort things out. also i would like to mention that Caynox C3 is useless on Orbit and Atomic as it bursts too much on them. It is good on bearing tho(with a tight fitting disk) as Bearing has a tighter spring than Atomic and Orbit. So the things which we will be looking into from now on
1)Comparative Stamina Testing.
2)A2,Y,D2 and Caynox C1 for Stamina.
==Balance==
Fafnir F3 Polish Atomic
Fafnir F3 Polish 2/4/5/7/0 Glaive/Cross  Hold/Destroy/Bearing
L3 Glaive/Star/Meteor/Cross Destroy/Hold
X3 0/7/5/4/2/1 Glaive/Cross/Star Destroy
J2 0/7/4/5/2 Glaive/Cross Destroy 
C3 0/7/4/5/2 Glaive/Cross Destroy
==Things to look into==
1) Roktavor R3 on Iron/Zephyr
It was a good combo before and even now it can get a good percentage against stamina and because its mobile it can deal with Attack better maybe. It needs testing before being added. 
3)Roktavor on Destroy.
4)4)Bearing for Stationary Attack.
5) L2 on Ds. 
updated the list.
I asked KJ to test R and it performed significantly worse than LS3 and X3. As far as U goes, I would remove it since what it was good at was mostly defense due to its tight slopes rather than its stamina. Kerbeus has only found success against F3 while J2 seems like the top choice aside from Switchstrike.
Pending the tests I asked KJ for, I'd remove any single layers from the top tier attack and defense sections due to clear weight disadvantage.
Lastly I would like to ask about the absence of Spryzen Requiem given that, as far as I know, only the TT version is banned. Obviously G3 is top tier but banned, important note to remember for those unfamiliar with the best parts available in the Hasbro meta.
(Jul. 06, 2018  10:18 PM)Defensa Wrote: I asked KJ to test R and it performed significantly worse than LS3 and X3. As far as U goes, I would remove it since what it was good at was mostly defense due to its tight slopes rather than its stamina. Kerbeus has only found success against F3 while J2 seems like the top choice aside from Switchstrike.
Pending the tests I asked KJ for, I'd remove any single layers from the top tier attack and defense sections due to clear weight disadvantage.
Lastly I would like to ask about the absence of Spryzen Requiem given that, as far as I know, only the TT version is banned. Obviously G3 is top tier but banned, important note to remember for those unfamiliar with the best parts available in the Hasbro meta.
1)i asked kj to test stationary R against U, K, J2 atomic and it also has been tested against  cognite c3 on atomic,  roktavor is better at stationary attack than lS3. In fact lS3 is horrible stationary. So yea i can agree on roktavor not being on mobile attack but it is still a strong stationary attacker only outclassed by x3 for stationary attack.
2) i would not be comfortable with just removing U  and K they are good stamina layers and their stamina is more or equal to j2,  if u look at some tests in the miscellaneous testing thread and caynox c3 testing thread u will know what i mean. 
3) srs3 is banned.
I don’t have any true basis since I barely have any competitive parts, but is Orpheus O2 good at Defense, since it’s been working well for me. But then again like I said before, I have barely any competitive parts. Same question for Attack
(Jul. 07, 2018  11:55 PM)Spideyblade Wrote: I don’t have any true basis since I barely have any competitive parts, but is Orpheus O2 good at Defense, since it’s been working well for me. But then again like I said before, I have barely any competitive parts. Same question for Attack

Its too light to be competitive now
(Jul. 08, 2018  1:16 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2018  11:55 PM)Spideyblade Wrote: I don’t have any true basis since I barely have any competitive parts, but is Orpheus O2 good at Defense, since it’s been working well for me. But then again like I said before, I have barely any competitive parts. Same question for Attack

Its too light to be competitive now

Okay then. Quick Question, wouldn’t Roktavor be even lighter even though he’s made the list. Does he have anything specific to himself that allowed him to be top tier, or am I wrong about his weight? Thanks in advance!
A2 5 Survive is a pretty good stamina/defense hybrid beyblade, but it’s sort of outclassed now, could be a substitute seeing how it beat Drain Fafnir 4G Orbit with 2 spin finishes, 1 draw, and 1 spin finish for Fafnir, so maybe you could add it to the Stamina list? It doesn’t do too well against attack types, considering I tested it against X3 8G Xtreme and X3 won with 1 burst finish, 1 knockout, and A2 had one spin finish.
(Jul. 08, 2018  1:24 AM)Spideyblade Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2018  1:16 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Its too light to be competitive now

Okay then. Quick Question, wouldn’t Roktavor be even lighter even though he’s made the list. Does he have anything specific to himself that allowed him to be top tier, or am I wrong about his weight? Thanks in advance!
Roktavor has alot of burst attack potential and bursts all the listed stamina/defense combos on a stationary setup orpheus o2 does not do it.
Also roktavor would also be removed and put in the things to consider section too. 
(Jul. 13, 2018  2:42 PM)brandbrick Wrote: A2 5 Survive is a pretty good stamina/defense hybrid beyblade, but it’s sort of outclassed now, could be a substitute seeing how it beat Drain Fafnir 4G Orbit with 2 spin finishes, 1 draw, and 1 spin finish for Fafnir, so maybe you could add it to the Stamina list? It doesn’t do too well against attack types, considering I tested it against X3 8G Xtreme and X3 won with 1 burst finish, 1 knockout, and A2 had one spin finish.

Survive cannot be used anymore its outclassed , a2 is being tested atm
(Jul. 14, 2018  12:18 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2018  1:24 AM)Spideyblade Wrote: Okay then. Quick Question, wouldn’t

be even lighter even though he’s made the list. Does he have anything specific to himself that allowed him to be top tier, or
am I wrong about his weight? Thanks in advance!
Roktavor has alot of burst attack potential
and bursts all the listed stamina/defense combos on a stationary setup orpheus o2 does do it.
Also roktavor would also be removed

put in the things to consider section too. 
(Jul. 13, 2018  2:42 PM)brandbrick Wrote: A2 5 Survive is a pretty good stamina/defense hybrid beyblade, but it’s
sort of outclassed now, could be a substitute seeing how it beat Drain Fafnir 4G Orbit with 2 spin finishes, 1 draw, and 1 spin finish for Fafnir, so maybe you could
add it to the Stamina list? It doesn’t do
too well against attack types, considering I tested it against X3 8G Xtreme and X3 won with 1 burst finish, 1 knockout, and A2 had
one spin finish.

Survive cannot be used anymore its
outclassed , a2 is being tested atm

What else could work then?? Revolve maybe? I don’t have many parts so idk
(Jul. 14, 2018  2:54 AM)brandbrick Wrote: What else could work then?? Revolve maybe? I don’t have many parts so idk
Atomic. Hasbro Revolve bursts too much also this isisnt a place ask if a combo is good or not
Edit removed roktavor
k, just need to do more testing then I suppose
Added  caynox c3 and j2 on Ds to the list