Hasbro's Beyblade Burst Competitive Combos List & Public Discussion [W.I.P]

(Jun. 09, 2018  6:09 AM)TakoWako Wrote: So, I was messing around and found that J3 4F Nothing can do pretty good against G3 7C At. It almost obliterated my G3 stamina in a few hits. Can we try some testing with other top tier combos against J3 4F Nothing? Would be appreciated!

You know, I've been trying out nothing with a bunch of combos and it seems like it's the tightest fit out of every driver I have. Not sure if it's just my driver or if it's just a tight driver overall.
(Jun. 14, 2018  5:19 AM)Dutchems Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2018  6:09 AM)TakoWako Wrote: So, I was messing around and found that J3 4F Nothing can do pretty good against G3 7C At. It almost obliterated my G3 stamina in a few hits. Can we try some testing with other top tier combos against J3 4F Nothing? Would be appreciated!

You know, I've been trying out nothing with a bunch of combos and it seems like it's the tightest fit out of every driver I have. Not sure if it's just my driver or if it's just a tight driver overall.

I’ve found it to be relatively tight too, I like Nt a lot
(May. 22, 2018  2:56 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: So this is pretty much the current  Hasbro Competitive combo list
==Attack==
==Mobile==
Legend Spryzen S3 2/4/5/7 Meteor/Vortex/Cross/Glaive Xtreme/Variable/Trans(Attack mode only) /Iron/Zephyr
Xcalius X3 2/4/5/7 Cross/Meteor/Glaive/Vortex Iron/Xtreme/Variable/Zephyr/Trans

==Things to look into==
1)Roktavor
Once we know how Roktavor does against  current Attack layers and good it is against other stuff compared to current Attack layers then it could be added here too. 
2) Doomscizor D3
I heard  hasbro D3 is good considering how weak stamsta is compared to attack right now it might have a spot. 
3) Trident
Hasbro release of Trident has good slopes which combined with its aggressive shape can make it good for attack it did well in previous testing but it needs testing against new stuff. 
4)Xclaius 
Same reason aas Roktavor
==Stationary==
Xcalius X3 2/4/5/7 Cross/Glaive/Meteor/Vortex Weight/Needle/Atomic/Orbit
Roktavor Cross/Glaive/Meteor/Vortex Weight/Needle/Orbit/Atomic

==Things to look into==
1)Valtryek
It does have good Attack to be used to a Stationary set up but it needs more testing since it has weaker slopes compared to Roktavor and other stuff. 
2)Trident
Imo Trident seems aggressive enough to be used on a Stationary set up. 
3)Xcalius
Stationary Xclaius did well in previous testing and it needs to be tested against new stuff. 

==Defense==
Fafnir F3 2/4/5/7 Cross/Glaive Atomic
==Stamina==
Kerbeus 2/4/5/7 Cross/Glaive Atomic/Orbit 
Jormuntor J2 2/4/5/7 Cross/Glaive Atomic/Orbit
Unicrest 2/4/5/7 Cross/Glaive Atomic/Orbit 
Cognite C3 2/4/5/7 Cross/Glaive Atomic/Orbit
==Things to look into==
1)Yegdrion and A2
Both have good stamina but they have bad burst resistence so they need testing against new stuff. 
2) Comparative testing to determine which layer is the best right now.
==Balance==
Fafnir F3 Polish Atomic
Fafnir F3 Polish 2/4/5/7 Glaive/Cross Hold
==Things to look into==
1) Roktavor R3 on Iron/Zephyr
It was a good combo before and even now it can get a good percentage against stamina and because its mobile it can deal with Attack better maybe. It needs testing before being added. 
2)Testing for a true Spin-Equalizing Customization
We need to find the setups through testing on which F3 can outspin the current top right spin stamina types.
Updated the list.
(Jun. 14, 2018  1:43 PM)I Rebel Blader Wrote:
(May. 22, 2018  2:56 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: So this is pretty much the current  Hasbro Competitive combo list
==Attack==
==Mobile==
Legend Spryzen S3 2/4/5/7 Meteor/Vortex/Cross/Glaive Xtreme/Variable/Trans(Attack mode only) /Iron/Zephyr

==Things to look into==
1)Roktavor
Once we know how Roktavor does against  current Attack layers and good it is against other stuff compared to current Attack layers then it could be added here too. 
2) Doomscizor D3
I heard  hasbro D3 is good considering how weak stamsta is compared to attack right now it might have a spot. 
3) Trident
Hasbro release of Trident has good slopes which combined with its aggressive shape can make it good for attack it did well in previous testing but it needs testing against new stuff. 
4)Xclaius 
Same reason aas Roktavor
==Stationary==

==Things to look into==
1)Valtryek
It does have good Attack to be used to a Stationary set up but it needs more testing since it has weaker slopes compared to Roktavor and other stuff. 
2)Trident
3)Xcalius
Stationary Xclaius did well in previous testing and it needs to be tested against new stuff. 

==Defense==
==Stamina==
==Things to look into==
1)Yegdrion and A2
Both have good stamina but they have bad burst resistence so they need testing against new stuff. 
==Balance==
Fafnir F3 Polish Atomic
==Things to look into==
It was a good combo before and even now it can get a good percentage against stamina and because its mobile it can deal with Attack better maybe. It needs testing before being added. 
We need to find the setups through testing on which F3 can outspin the current top right spin stamina types.
Updated the list.

Should we add guard for true spin equalizing testing?
(Jun. 16, 2018  5:25 AM)TakoWako Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2018  1:43 PM)I Rebel Blader Wrote: Updated the list.

Should we add guard for true spin equalizing testing?

1) pls dont quote the whole list unless u wanna make changes in it.
2) well yea but i dont think guard would be good i mean it doesn't stay upright for long at low spin velocities.
1: Sorry about that
2: even if i am being stiff about my opinion my stock J3 can out spin F3 P At with a few more rotations thanks to guard.
(Jun. 16, 2018  6:32 PM)TakoWako Wrote: 1: Sorry about that
2: even if i am being stiff about my opinion my stock J3 can out spin  F3 P At with a few more rotations thanks to guard.

Since i have heard about j3 guard beating f3 from some others bladers too i will get the guard testing done once hold is done. So yea basically there will be a f3 thread and guard will be tested there after hold. Since i have already given the hold tests to @[kjrules17]
You guys talk about that. I'll just be here looking at F3's unsung attack potential and how Dragoon S can be bursted by Garuda G3.
(Jun. 14, 2018  1:43 PM)URebel Blader Wrote:
==Attack==
==Mobile==

==Things to look into==
1)Roktavor
2) Doomscizor D3
3) Trident
4)Xclaius 
Same reason aas Roktavor
==Stationary==

==Things to look into==
1)Valtryek
2)Trident
3)Xcalius

==Defense==
==Stamina==
==Things to look into==
1)Yegdrion and A2
==Balance==
Fafnir F3 Polish Atomic
==Things to look into==
Updated the list.
You didn’t put the disks for Roktavor 
(Yay! I thought Roktavor wasn’t Competitive anymore, but now I can use R._.G.W
(Jun. 17, 2018  2:49 AM)MystMotone101 Wrote: You guys talk about that. I'll just be here looking at F3's unsung attack potential and how Dragoon S can be bursted by Garuda G3.

I’ve been curious about the attack potencial of F3 even asked about when I mentioned f3 4m Jaggy, but it’s hard for me to test it that much because anytime I try my F3 bursts with extreme/Zephyr for some reason.
(Jun. 17, 2018  2:49 AM)MystMotone101 Wrote: You guys talk about that. I'll just be here looking at F3's unsung attack potential and how Dragoon S can be bursted by Garuda G3.
That attack potential isnt enough for it  to be used on a attack set up. The only  competitive setup for f3 which is aggressive is f3 on hold. Also im not surprised by dragoon s bursting against g3 its too light too aggressive has weak slopes so yea. 
(Jun. 17, 2018  3:35 AM)Spideyblade Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2018  1:43 PM)URebel Blader Wrote: Updated the list.
You didn’t put the disks for Roktavor 
Thats because its under consideration for mobile attack not included in the list however the stationary set up is confirmed to be good but further testing is always welcome.
(Jun. 17, 2018  7:02 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
That attack potential isnt enough for it  to be used on a attack set up. The only  competitive setup for f3 which is aggressive is f3 on hold. Also im not surprised by dragoon s bursting against g3 its too light too aggressive has weak slopes so yea. 
(Jun. 17, 2018  3:35 AM)Spideyblade Wrote: You didn’t put the disks for Roktavor 
Thats because its under consideration for mobile attack not included in the list however the stationary set up is confirmed to be good but further testing is always welcome.

I’m still confused? I understand the Roktavor in TTC for Mobile Attack, But the Roktavor in the Stationary Attack doesn’t have disks because?

Sorry to bother you...
(Jun. 17, 2018  11:33 AM)Spideyblade Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2018  7:02 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: That attack potential isnt enough for it  to be used on a attack set up. The only  competitive setup for f3 which is aggressive is f3 on hold. Also im not surprised by dragoon s bursting against g3 its too light too aggressive has weak slopes so yea. 

I’m still confused? I understand the Roktavor in TTC for Mobile Attack, But the Roktavor in the Stationary Attack doesn’t have disks because?

Sorry to bother you...

I'm pretty sure he just meant for us to fill it in with whatever since it still needs testing, or the usual 2/4/5/7 and since it's stationary attack I'd go with star, and glaive if that seems too weak.
(Jun. 14, 2018  1:43 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
==Attack==
==Mobile==

==Things to look into==
1)Roktavor
2) Doomscizor D3
3) Trident
4)Xclaius 
Same reason aas Roktavor
==Stationary==
Roktavor 2/4/5/7 Cross/Glaive/Meteor/Vortex Weight/Needle/Orbit/Atomic

==Things to look into==
1)Valtryek
2)Trident
3)Xcalius

==Defense==
==Stamina==
==Things to look into==
1)Yegdrion and A2
==Balance==
Fafnir F3 Polish Atomic
==Things to look into==
3)8 because it has good balance and can help in spin equalizing combos. 
Updated list.  Pls do not quote  this unless u wanna make changes.

(Jun. 17, 2018  11:33 AM)Spideyblade Wrote: I’m still confused? I understand the Roktavor in TTC for Mobile Attack, But the Roktavor in the Stationary Attack doesn’t have disks because?

Sorry to bother you...

Yea just saw that and fixed it
From recent testing it seems that f3 hold is quite good. Its a very safe choice.
(Jun. 20, 2018  1:14 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: From recent testing it seems that f3 hold is quite good. Its a very safe choice.

Yup! In KJ's tests, it very well out performed C3. 4G. At
(Jun. 20, 2018  1:57 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Yup! In KJ's tests, it very well out performed C3. 4G. At
But hey, this is Cognite C3 we're talking about. I didn't really expect it to perform well anyway, you know? But if aC went up against F3, the Win Rates would've probably been pretty close imo.
(Jun. 20, 2018  5:14 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2018  1:57 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Yup! In KJ's tests, it very well out performed C3. 4G. At
But hey, this is Cognite C3 we're talking about. I didn't really expect it to perform well anyway, you know? But if aC went up against F3, the Win Rates would've probably been pretty close imo.

All in all it pretty much destroyed all current stamina layers on atomic and it can definitely beat em on orbit too
(Jun. 20, 2018  7:26 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2018  5:14 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: But hey, this is Cognite C3 we're talking about. I didn't really expect it to perform well anyway, you know? But if aC went up against F3, the Win Rates would've probably been pretty close imo.

All in all it pretty much destroyed all current stamina layers on atomic and it can definitely beat em on orbit too

I knew cognite would do well in stamina! Also, this might sound impatient but what happened about the testing of J3 4F Nothing? I haven’t seen it.
(Jun. 21, 2018  7:30 AM)TakoWako Wrote: Also, this might sound impatient but what happened about the testing of J3 4F Nothing? I haven’t seen it.
I actually did your tests last week, here's the thread where you can check out the results: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-...pid1442044
(Jun. 21, 2018  7:30 AM)TakoWako Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2018  7:26 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: All in all it pretty much destroyed all current stamina layers on atomic and it can definitely beat em on orbit too

I knew cognite would do well in stamina! Also, this might sound impatient but what happened about the testing of J3 4F Nothing? I haven’t seen it.
Why did u wanted j2 4f Nt to be tested tho it isn't a competitive combo
(Jun. 21, 2018  10:22 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2018  7:30 AM)TakoWako Wrote: I knew cognite would do well in stamina! Also, this might sound impatient but what happened about the testing of J3 4F Nothing? I haven’t seen it.
Why did u wanted j2 4f Nt to be tested tho it isn't a competitive combo

Well, now you know that it's not because of testing... Same thing...
(Jun. 21, 2018  6:05 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2018  10:22 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Why did u wanted j2 4f Nt to be tested tho it isn't a competitive combo

Well, now you know that it's not because of testing... Same thing...
That could have been predicted without any testing i mean nothing is so useless anything on nothing would not  be competitive
Can someone test mobile J3 against stationery attack? J3.5G.Ir is doing good against X3.8C.O. that rising shield has potential force smash.
(Jun. 21, 2018  8:48 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2018  6:05 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Well, now you know that it's not because of testing... Same thing...
That could have been predicted without any testing i mean nothing is so useless anything on nothing would not  be competitive

I think Nothing performs really well in heavy defense combos like Beat Kukulcan 0-Bump Nothing. @[DraconicArt] used it a lot recently and it is really good in our opinion.