Hasbro's Beyblade Burst Competitive Combos List & Public Discussion [W.I.P]

That's a good combo, you could make it better by using Xcalius or Roktavor
(Dec. 17, 2017  7:03 PM)bblader90 Wrote: Hello guys! I'm about to step in bb burst generation for the first time ever. Now, my favourite is valtryek v2 but i've seen on YouTube that it loses frequently. So what do you think about this combo: valtryek v2-heavy-xtreme?
Thanks!

Roktavor Heavy Xtreme works especially well.
(Dec. 17, 2017  7:03 PM)bblader90 Wrote: Hello guys! I'm about to step in bb burst generation for the first time ever. Now, my favourite is valtryek v2 but i've seen on YouTube that it loses frequently. So what do you think about this combo: valtryek v2-heavy-xtreme?
Thanks!
Theres literally  a list in previous  page which shows all the good competitive combos u can make with v and v2
I want jojo to test hasbro f3 polish atomic
Thank you! But now that god layer system is around, dual layers like my favorite valtryek v2 will always lose even if customized?
Is there anyone? Don't be shy, i'm a kind guy XD
Thanks!

This belongs in the build me a combo forum. This forum is for discussing top tier competitive combos in the current metagame (in which V2 is now outclassed). If you need help with building a combo using specific parts then you need to post in the correct section (which I have linked for you).

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-me-a-combo-2
Thanks! But you didn't answer me about the issue dual layer vs god layer...
(Dec. 18, 2017  10:34 PM)bblader90 Wrote: Thanks! But you didn't answer me about the issue dual layer vs god layer...

Mostly outclassed. Only L2 can even compete, thanks to its heavy weight and spin direction, but since Nightmare Longinus and Galaxy Zeus are common, its outclassed.
I think they meant, the Hasbro Switchstrike Layers vs Single/Dual Layers that Hasbro came out before ?
There is only 5 switchstrike bey's out Rb is way better than tt's kinetic satomb is kinetic satomb fafnir f3 spin steal isn't as good as tt r3 is r3 wyvron w3 needs to break in for atomic to do its work
(Dec. 19, 2017  12:14 AM)AndyHG Wrote: I think they meant, the Hasbro Switchstrike Layers vs Single/Dual Layers that Hasbro came out before ?

Yeah, exactly. I just noticed that Hasbro changed the name from god layer system to switchstrike system
(Dec. 18, 2017  4:04 PM)bblader90 Wrote: Thank you! But now that god layer system is around, dual layers like my favorite valtryek v2 will always lose even if customized?

In the same way that Dual Layers didn't automatically beat the original system, Switchstrike layers and drivers do not automatically beat dual layers. Testing needs to be done to determine where the newer parts fit in with hasbro's burst meta, but I'm going to hazard a guess that we'll see top tier combos using parts and layers from all three generations, given that the only meta-defining layer from the Switchstrike line is Fafnir
Merry Christmas! Deeply sorry but i feel like i have to piss you off againUnhappy. I just want to compare the performance tips Xtreme vs unite. Why does everybody here say unite sucks? I watched some videos on YouTube with beys using both of them. Well, unite spins quite fast around the stadium, it has more stamina than Xtreme, if the beys don't get in touch often, the one with unite survives to the other. So why all this hatred on it?
Thanks!
(Dec. 25, 2017  12:24 PM)bblader90 Wrote: Merry Christmas! Deeply sorry but i feel like i have to piss you off againUnhappy. I just want to compare the performance tips Xtreme vs unite. Why does everybody here say unite sucks? I watched some videos on YouTube with beys using both of them. Well, unite spins quite fast around the stadium, it has more stamina than Xtreme, if the beys don't get in touch often, the one with unite survives to the other. So why all this hatred on it?
Thanks!

basicly it can't keep flower pattern well or it not as consistant as Xtreme. even if it does have more stamina it can't beat anything other then Xtreme attacker
OK. So Xtreme is still better for an attack combo, despite all?
(Dec. 25, 2017  12:44 PM)bblader90 Wrote: OK. So Xtreme is still better for an attack combo, despite all?

Yes. its just much more consistant
Hi guys, I have recently been battling with gV and I have noticed that it is very burst resistant. So I tried it on gravity and after many battles I noticed that it had no clicks ( I know hasbro doesn’t have teeth but I couldn’t put it into better terms) every battle. The only theory I could come up with is that the wings on gV are taller then it’s tt counterpart, but this is only a theory and I don’t have a God Valkyrie to compare the to so........
I recently got a few new beyblades and I have found some things out.

Claw is a great stamina driver and works in the combo D2.G.C
E2 has D2 level burst resistance with more recoil. Not a useful part.
Treptune could have attack potential? It is tight on xtreme and it somewhat triangular. Can anyone test this.
(Dec. 26, 2017  4:06 AM)MWF Wrote: I recently got a few new beyblades and I have found some things out.

Treptune could have attack potential? It is tight on xtreme and it somewhat triangular. Can anyone test this.
More info on claw pls is it better than survive? How tight is it?
(Dec. 26, 2017  5:56 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2017  4:06 AM)MWF Wrote: I recently got a few new beyblades and I have found some things out.

I have claw, they are both about equal. The seem pretty evenly matched, but survive is better because it precesses longer and doesn't have the wings that drag it down.
(Dec. 26, 2017  5:56 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:

I have three copies of claw (one from treptune and two from the E2 H2 two pack) and they are around the same for tightness but D2 on claw seems to burst less than D2 on survive.
(Dec. 26, 2017  2:53 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: Hi guys, I have recently been battling with gV and I have noticed that it is very burst resistant. So I tried it on gravity and after many battles I noticed that it had no clicks ( I know hasbro doesn’t have teeth but I couldn’t put it into better terms) every battle. The only theory I could come up with is that the wings on gV are taller then it’s tt counterpart, but this is only a theory and I don’t have a God Valkyrie to compare the to so........

gV is rubbish when it comes to attack but yet again this bey never seems to burst, especially with gravity. Does anyone else have one so we can compare results?