Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here!

(Dec. 27, 2010  4:24 AM)MXD1080 Wrote: i just think hasbro has horrible stadiums
TT is the best
This is spam. We know that. This is for the people who cannot get a TT stadium. Don't make useless and ignorant posts.

Okay, I repeat, do not use TT parts, except for CS and Ray, for lack of multiple Attack wheels for testing that are good, hence Ray, and for lack of a better Defense tip, hence CS.
Hey i got a good beyblade and every combo i put up to it hasn't beat it yet, its Flame Aquario 100 JB
Formal testing please. We can't just take your word for it. Then we will all test to see if it is good, or if it is a fluke.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbtwhQ4VZ7I

._. Seems my Storm Wolf C145RF did pretty good in my hasbro stadium against LLDrago Multi-Attack Mode
IMO This thread shouldn't be Hasbro parts only. We are trying to find Great combos in Hasbro stadiums right?
So i think it should be TT parts too so we can find Great combos in a Hasbro stadium. Correct me if I'm wrong? But We should Use BOTH Hasbro and TT parts in Hasbro stadiums.
no.

a hasbro part may preform differently than a TT part. therefore, testing for TT stadiums should be done with TT parts and vic versa for hasbro
Testing for the Attack Stadium should be done with both brands parts.
Just did a little testing and here are my results:

Earth Sagittario C145WB vs. Lightning L-Drago 100RF

ES won 8 times: 5 ko's, and 3 OS. win rate 80%
LLDrago won 2 times: One pocket win, the other one was because ES kerploded. win rate 20%

Same combos but with HF instead of RF
ES won 8 times: 1 KO, and 7 OS, win rate %80
LLDrago won 1 time from KO. win rate 10%.
1 DRAW
This was in a PTW. I will try in a SUPER VORTEX and post my results.
(Dec. 27, 2010  8:33 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Testing for the Attack Stadium should be done with both brands parts.

Yeah i know thats what i mean!
If were trying to find the best combos with Hasbro stadiums then we should use both parts, just like we do for the TT Attack Stadium.
Can T125 be tested for Defense against 100 based attackers? I went to my cousin's house and we battled on Christmas and the Flame Libra T125ES he let me borrow kept deflecting Storm Pegasus 100RF's attacks using it's Track. His Sliding Shoot was perfect too.
(Dec. 27, 2010  10:35 PM)Kyuubi-Master Wrote: Can T125 be tested for Defense against 100 based attackers? I went to my cousin's house and we battled on Christmas and the Flame Libra T125ES he let me borrow kept deflecting Storm Pegasus 100RF's attacks using it's Track. His Sliding Shoot was perfect too.

What stadium were you using?
(Dec. 27, 2010  10:00 PM)skaterforlife Wrote: If were trying to find the best combos with Hasbro stadiums then we should use both parts, just like we do for the TT Attack Stadium.

No, for Hasbro stadiums you should only use Hasbro parts, because you either have gripes with importing or you don't.
Metal Faces shouldn't be used either, unless it was from the DS game.

That ought to change the "Hasbro metagame".
(Dec. 27, 2010  11:11 PM)Nano Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2010  10:35 PM)Kyuubi-Master Wrote: Can T125 be tested for Defense against 100 based attackers? I went to my cousin's house and we battled on Christmas and the Flame Libra T125ES he let me borrow kept deflecting Storm Pegasus 100RF's attacks using it's Track. His Sliding Shoot was perfect too.

What stadium were you using?

PTW. That's probably why though.
All Hasbro stadiums are bad for RF. Tests in the thread show that F and HF are better.
Hasbro MFs are great. I did some tests before with my Pegasis before my RF got ruined...i may have written them down somewhere...i always do. now lets se if i can find them...

btw, has anyone compared TT MFs and Hasbro MFs in terms of weight? that could be helpful.

and i repeat the following statements-Please mention in the OP that PTW, LF and MS are not the same and that no testing should be done in PTW. SV too. Unsure about Mobile
Oh well I'm gonna stop wasting my time in this thread then. I'll just test TT & Hasbro parts in Hasbro stadiums myself. PM Me if you want tests with TT parts in hasbro stadiums.
Wow, I didn't expect such a turnout for this thread.

Megablader9,thanks for running the thread while I was away (had some family stuff to deal with).

I'm going to be updating the OP with all of this shortly, so please bear with me.
Did some testing in mobile beystadium: Stamina vs Destabiliser
Burn Bull DF145WD vs Flame Gasher 105(don't have 100)SF
20 rounds
Light launcher with hasbro length winder
Bull straight shot, Gasher banked
Results: Bull=8, Gasher=12
All wins by outspin.
Beys often did a 360 around edge of stadium then returned to middle.
This is my first proper test.
Hope this helps.
ok.. lower tracks win agains higher traks in a stamina battle so yourtests are nothing:

Flame Cancer 100SF vs Earth Bull 100WD
10 rounds
both with light launchers

Results:
Flame=1 (OS lucky win)
Bull=9(all OS of course)
Thhe point wasn't to see who would win, it was how they would behave in the mobile beystadium.
There's no need to be so rude about it. I'm new to this.
(Dec. 28, 2010  6:36 AM)hallows64 Wrote: Thhe point wasn't to see who would win, it was how they would behave in the mobile beystadium.
There's no need to be so rude about it. I'm new to this.

sorry for that.. i didn´t saw that..
Hmm, i would've thought that after 15 days you would have learnt more, no?
(Dec. 28, 2010  7:05 AM)Ultrablader9 Wrote: Hmm, i would've thought that after 15 days you would have learnt more, no?

are you talking to me?
i don´t have 15 days here.. this account has not me..
No, Blader Richie, hard as it is to admit, your somewhat knowledgable, I was talking to Hallows64...