Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here!

No? Really? We already decided that like a week ago. I am glad you understand now though.
So here's Flame Susanow 100FS against Top Tiers in the MS
Beyblades used: Flame Susanow 100FS, MF Lightning L Drago 100RF, MF Earth Aquario C145WB, Burn Aquario 100WD, Burn Aquario 145WD (All Hasbro molds)
Equipment: Hasbro Beylauncher and TT L Beylauncher
Susanow vs L Drago (Susanow always launched first) (Click to View)
Susanow vs Aquario (Defense) Alternated launches, Susanow launched first (Click to View)
Susanow vs Aquario (100) Alternated launches, Susanow launched first (Click to View)
Susanow vs Aquario (145) Alternated launches, Susanow launched first (Click to View)
Why Rock sucks at Defense: Rock Bull C145/GB145WB
Test 1: Normal conditions in a LF stadium.
C145 vs. Rock CancerCH120F
RC: 14 wins 70%
2 outspin
12 KO
C145: 6 wins 30%
1 KO
5 outspin

Test 2
GB145 vs. Rock Cancer CH120HF
Rock Cancer: 16 wins, 80%
13 KO
3 outspin

GB145: 4 wins
4 Outspin.
If the Rock Defense combo lasted any more than 20 seconds, which it rarely did, it usually won.
If the Attack combo hit it while riding the Tornado Ridge, it usually resulted in a KO.

(Dec. 29, 2010  6:52 PM)shadowleone0110 Wrote: what good wolf beyblade metal fusion combos r there

Earth Wolf 125WD is doing well.

Earth Wolf 125WD vs. Earth Bull 100WD.

Earth Wolf: 10 wins, all outspin 50%
Earth Bull: 10 wins, all outspin 50%

There were no big margins of victory. Wolf sometimes stopped spinning on top of Earth Bull, causing 7 ties.
(Dec. 29, 2010  8:42 PM)Flame Lion Wrote: attack sucks on Hasbro you will never find a attack combo that beats a top tier defense or stamina on Hasbro.. Never... it´s impossible..

I Geuss You Didn't Read My Results Then..
It Seems As Though The Impossible Has Been...Possible?

(Dec. 29, 2010  9:54 PM)Flame Lion Wrote: Defense it´s useless because they only beat attack in the ILLEGAL Hasbro stadiums.. Hasbro Beys are not bad.. but they stadiums suck..

You Do Know That Defense Is SUPPOSE To Beat Attack-types Mainly.
Last Time I Checked Its Rare For a Top-Teir Defense To Beat a Top-Teir Stamina.

From What I've Seen. Hasbro stadiums(Certain Ones) Don't "suck" Entirely As People Say.
Just It Seems Hasbro Was Trying To Find a "balance" Between Them(But Haven't Gotten it.)

In Hasbro Stadiums(Certain Ones)
Stamina>Attack>Defense (I'm Not Saying They Always Win Exactly Like This)
Seems They're Trying To Make It Strictly That.
(Dec. 30, 2010  6:52 AM)Stratus G. Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2010  9:54 PM)Flame Lion Wrote: Defense it´s useless because they only beat attack in the ILLEGAL Hasbro stadiums.. Hasbro Beys are not bad.. but they stadiums suck..

You Do Know That Defense Is SUPPOSE To Beat Attack-types Mainly.
Last Time I Checked Its Rare For a Top-Teir Defense To Beat a Top-Teir Stamina.

From What I've Seen. Hasbro stadiums(Certain Ones) Don't "suck" Entirely As People Say.
Just It Seems Hasbro Was Trying To Find a "balance" Between Them(But Haven't Gotten it.)

In Hasbro Stadiums(Certain Ones)
Stamina>Attack>Defense (I'm Not Saying They Always Win Exactly Like This)
Seems They're Trying To Make It Strictly That.

This guy gets it. I'm kinda tired of people saying that there is no point in this, because attack types "suck" in hasbro stadiums. If you wean yourself off of RF, then you would see that even though attack doesn't dominate, as it does in a TT stadium with Vulcan, it is still good, because they have an extra weapon: The Tornado Ridge. I've been saying that for ages now. Some people just assume that attach sucks because RF does worse than F and HF does. That just changes the metagame. Actually, F and HF dominate right now.

(Dec. 29, 2010  9:43 PM)darkbladea Wrote: That is the reason we have the metagame, to find the best combos and try and beat the superior combos/types. It isn't impossible, nothing is.
Edit:If there were no Attack types, then Defense types would become useless, and if Defense were not around, then Stamina and Balance would be left. Balance would lose to Stamina, so Stamina is the sole type left. This destroys the metagame.
You got it exactly.
Hah. What needs to be understood is that it is not normal, with notions of physics, for plastic flat Bottoms to be better at Attack than rubber tips ... Everyone has been telling me that that is because Stamina is essential in Hasbro's Beystadiums, and I obviously know that, but it is not normal.
Yes however keep in mind that this is PVC plastic vs hard plastic. They are 2 different materials, 2 different surfaces. Obviosly, friction will be different. Also keep in mind the odd design of hasbro stadiums and how that contributes to attack type behavior.

Physics works both ways in this case
(Dec. 30, 2010  3:51 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hah. What needs to be understood is that it is not normal, with notions of physics, for plastic flat Bottoms to be better at Attack than rubber tips ... Everyone has been telling me that that is because Stamina is essential in Hasbro's Beystadiums, and I obviously know that, but it is not normal.

That's what we're saying. The attack metagame is different. RF does not effectively utilize the size of the stadium, and it's build. F and HF do.
(Dec. 16, 2010  3:22 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i was testing my MFB dranzer combo (killer eagle t125 fs) and it beat earth bull 100 wd easily

my test results
LF stadium
earth launched first
no banking just a normal launch
all wins by outspin
earth win: 30%
killer win: 70% (yes unbelievable i know, but its true)

i tested again with killer launched first and it was the same results
(Dec. 30, 2010  9:33 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: today i tested killer eagle t125fs vs earth bull 145wd and
killer win: 60%
earth win:40%

these are two of mine both done in the hasbro LF stadium
also just to clarify the first one is killer eagle t125fs vs earth bull 100wd, and the secound one is killer eagle t125fs vs earth bull 145wd

killer eagle won both
(Dec. 16, 2010  3:22 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i was testing my MFB dranzer combo (killer eagle t125 fs) and it beat earth bull 100 wd easily

my test results
LF stadium
earth launched first
no banking just a normal launch
all wins by outspin
earth win: 30%
killer win: 70% (yes unbelievable i know, but its true)

i tested again with killer launched first and it was the same results
(Dec. 30, 2010  9:33 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: today i tested killer eagle t125fs vs earth bull 145wd and
killer win: 60%
earth win:40%

wow... Killer? im lovin it

if killer does so good, then why not try other sucky wheels like poison to see if they are good in Hasbro stadiums?
i would but i cant right now (i dont have poison) but i dont think it would do good, and yeah i love my dranzer combo (killer eagle t125fs)
(Dec. 30, 2010  6:28 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: PVC plastic vs hard plastic.
. . . Polycarbonate
There's also Polyoxymethylene in some parts iirc.
And what is made out of PVC by one company and not another? Is anything even PVC? Maybe the stadiums. . .
Killer is doing decent? I susally just see bad KO's because the other bey hits the clear wheel once it tilts.
well all wins were by outspins, but i have been told that 105/100/90 and 145 get beat by 125 so that might be why... but still, WOW!

(test for yourself and see)

edit: can some one with a TT attack stadium test this combo please?
Rock bull mf 100WB: flame leone downforce SD: rock sggto mf claws wb
(Dec. 31, 2010  1:14 AM)Burst Dragoon Wrote: Rock bull mf 100WB: flame leone downforce SD: rock sggto mf claws wb

please post results, also put the mf first I.E mf rock bull 100wb not rock bull mf 100wb
(Dec. 31, 2010  12:00 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2010  6:28 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: PVC plastic vs hard plastic.
. . . Polycarbonate
There's also Polyoxymethylene in some parts iirc.
And what is made out of PVC by one company and not another? Is anything even PVC? Maybe the stadiums. . .

PvC is the material used to make hasbro stadiums. And ya polycarbonate is used for TT stadiums I believe
So idk where this idea of F and HF being better than RF came from. I tested MF Lightning L Drago 100F/HF/RF (launched with TT L Beylauncher) against MF Earth Aquario C145 WB in the MS. (HF and RF tied so I did a bonus round).
If someone else could do the same testing to clarify, that would be great.
Well MS seems to be heading much different results than past stadiums
Well RF was still better than F and HF in the Lightning Force. I would test but mine is filled with cracks and openings, so now I just use it as a holder type thing for my Maximum Stampede ( I stack it on top of Lightning Force).
(Dec. 31, 2010  1:14 AM)Burst Dragoon Wrote: Rock bull mf 100WB: flame leone downforce SD: rock sggto mf claws wb

Tests, please. We need results before we take your combos seriously.
RF usually loses in LF and other stadiums. Your results are the minority. RF gets outspun, and doesn't have the power to use the TR effectively, plus cannot knock a bey through the whole stadium for a KO. F amd HF can use the TR, so they can get KO's. When RF does last enough to use the TR, it is no doubt better, but it usually does not.
(Dec. 31, 2010  3:48 AM)Megablader9 Wrote:

Tests, please. We need results before we take your combos seriously.

i said that almost 3 hours ago to him/her
What could I test?
I've only got:
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Lightning L-Drago 100HF
MS Stadium
Was going to test Storm Pegasus 105HF Vs. Lightning L-Drago (Upper) 100RF. Should I or is it a waste of time? Storm Pegasus 105HF has all out-classed parts (except HF for the Hasbro Metagame), yet it has it's own "strategy".
It gets hit, moves to the center for a bit and comes back out to hit the opponent. That's probably just how plastic flat bottoms perform, but I just wanted to add my observation. For some reason, I started thinking Storm for Defense. No more cold pizza before bed for me.
i have resently purchased a PTW and have
clear wheels bull sag. leone eagle
metal wheels flame rock earth
tracks 145 100 c145
bottoms wb f s wd

if anyone wants me to do tests on a combo using these parts post here and pm me
also i don't have official results yet but rock eagle 100f is looking like a good combo