Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here!

(Dec. 28, 2010  7:10 AM)Ultrablader9 Wrote: No, Blader Richie, hard as it is to admit, your somewhat knowledgable, I was talking to Hallows64...

i don´tknow how it´shard.. i never treated you bad..i´m not mean at all..but thanks anyway.
Yeah, well, it's ok.
(Dec. 28, 2010  7:05 AM)Ultrablader9 Wrote: Hmm, i would've thought that after 15 days you would have learnt more, no?
I meant new to testing, not new to WBO.

Anyway, this is getting off topic.
Did more testing on Flame Cancer in mobile stadium, this time on mf earth Virgo gb145b.
10 rounds
Same setup as before.
Results: Cancer=8, Virgo=2
All wins by outspin.
Not much difference performancewise to other stadiums, except the lack of a wall that comes into contact with the bey.
Just to clarify, Flame Cancer is a destabiliser, not a stamina. Earth Virgo is defence.
Destabilize are stamina types meant to OS thebopponent gaah
(Dec. 24, 2010  6:36 PM)Kyuubi-Master Wrote: Does he use attack types with RF?

he uses all different combos

srry bout not replying earlier,family outing forgot laptop,
MF Lighting L-Drago 100F Vs. MF EarthBull GB145WB (All Hasbro Parts)

Beylauncher Used For Bull
Normal Ripcord Launcher For L-Drago
LF Stadium

Banking For L-Drago
L-Drago In "Multi-Hit" Mode
Defense 95% Launch (90%-100% Is Better For Hasbro Stadiums)

1-LD-KO
2-LD-OS
3-LD-KO
4-LD-KO
5-LD-OS

6-EB-OS(By One Rotation)
7-LD-OS
8-EB-KO(Due To Recoil)
9-EB-OS
10-LD-KO

L-Drago 7/10
Earth Bull 3/10

I've Noticed That If You launch L-Drago At a Lower Strength Than Your Opponent.
The Spin-Stealing Is More Effective(Hence Why I Use a Ripcord Launcher)

In Earlier Tests I've Done.
I've Found That "Upper" Mode Is Useless To Use For KO+Spin Stealing In Hasbro Stadiums
Compared To "Multi-Hit"
(That I've Tested In) I'll Post My Results Later.

EDIT:Now Noticed "Rush".Thank You For Letting Me Know.
Fix'd
Are you confusing Lightning and Meteo Ldrago?
And you're relegated to a standard winder/shooter setup anyways, Hasbro has no Beylauncher L : \
Yeah, that's the problem with L-Drago testing. I'll see if I can find out how to work it with a Ripcord launcher, but I'd advise you to find a Dragon ripcord. (The original one)
(Dec. 29, 2010  12:37 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: MF Lighting L-Drago 100F Vs. MF EarthBull GB145WB (All Hasbro Parts)

Beylauncher Used For Bull
Normal Ripcord Launcher For L-Drago
LF Stadium

Banking For L-Drago
L-Drago In "Multi-Hit" Mode
Defense 95% Launch (90%-100% Is Better For Hasbro Stadiums)

1-LD-KO
2-LD-OS
3-LD-KO
4-LD-KO
5-LD-OS

6-EB-OS(By One Rotation)
7-LD-OS
8-EB-KO(Due To Recoil)
9-EB-OS
10-LD-KO

L-Drago 7/10
Earth Bull 3/10

I've Noticed That If You launch L-Drago At a Lower Strength Than Your Opponent.
The Spin-Stealing Is More Effective(Hence Why I Use a Ripcord Launcher)

In Earlier Tests I've Done.
I've Found That "Rush" Mode Is Useless To Use For KO+Spin Stealing In Hasbro Stadiums
Compared To "Multi-Hit"
(That I've Tested In) I'll Post My Results Later.

isnt rush mode and multi-hit mode the same thing?
(Dec. 29, 2010  3:44 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Yeah, that's the problem with L-Drago testing. I'll see if I can find out how to work it with a Ripcord launcher, but I'd advise you to find a Dragon ripcord. (The original one)

Our TRU Does Not Allow The Original RipCords(They Check Ripcords/Certain String Launchers)
I Do Have Some Though.
The Normal Ripcord From It's Original Packaging Was Used.
did some testing a few days ago, i thought i should post the results:

Lightning L-Drago (Rapid Mode) CH120HF vs Flame Gasher 105HF/S (S mode)

Super Vortex Stadium (bad, i know , but my mom wont let me get another)

Draws redone Launcher Grip used for Lightning L-Drago

1. LL Drago OS
2. LL Drago OS
3. Flame Gasher OS
4. LL Drago OS
5. LL Drago OS
6. LL Drago OS
7. LL Drago OS
8. LL Drago OS
9. LL Drago OS
10. Flame Gasher OS
4 Draws

LL Drago Win: 80%
Flame Gasher Win: 20%
(Not entirely sure on the percentages, I was never good at it. correct me if they are off)

For a stadium that is unfair to Attack Types, LL Drago did good. :D probably get even better results with Upper Mode
(Dec. 29, 2010  6:07 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: For a stadium that is unfair to Attack Types, LL Drago did good. Grin probably get even better results with Upper Mode

For Spin-Stealing.(Which was Happening In Your Stadium)
Multi-Hit Mode Has Better results.
*I know this is sort of late but I got busy...*

Unless Hasbro makes a Left Spin Beylauncher, L-Drago is useless here...

Lightning L-Drago (Upper Mode) 100 HF/S (Hole-Flat Mode) vs Earth Aquario GB145 WB
Ripcord Launchers Used, regular Hasbro Ripcords.
Banking used for L-Drago.
Stadium-Pegasus Thunder Whip.
Self-KO's Redone.

Key-
A=Aquario
L=LDrago
OS=Outspin
KO=Knocked into Pit

1. A-OS
2. A-OS
3. A-OS
4. A-OS
5. A-OS
6. L-KO
7-14.A-OS
15. A-OS (really close)
16-19. A-OS
20. L-KO

Win Percentage- Ldrago 10% or 1/10

Tried it with Left-Spin Beylauncher and got a 3/10 or 30% Win Percentage. But at one point my HF/S went from HF mode to S mode...

Conclusion:
L-Drago got pwned T.T . HF/S did have some great attack power, but none of the boost needed to smash Aquario out of the stadium. With the Beylauncher, all it did was go crazy, and with the ripcord launcher, it lost spin after 5 seconds and sort of stayed in the middle. It did equalize spin at some points, but it did not have the power needed to keep on spinning long enough which resulted in very close out-spins. If the S series does become useful, HF/S may become a good Stamina bottom in it's S mode.
I don't suppose I could use the vortex stadium for testing? It's a hasbro stadium too...
what good wolf beyblade metal fusion combos r there
i only use Hasbro stadiums on Defense vs Defense stamina vs stamina and Defense vs Stamina... the results with attack don´t prove nothing..
(Dec. 29, 2010  6:56 PM)Flame Lion Wrote: i only use Hasbro stadiums on Defense vs Defense stamina vs stamina and Defense vs Stamina... the results with attack don´t prove nothing..

Well we need some sort of Attack type to use for Hasbro rules battle. Attack results will see which combos are the best. Stamina vs. Defense only proves that Stamina trumps Defense. You must test Stamina against Attack and Stamina too. It's not just keeping alive, but whether you can hold your ground too.

Common sense helps. Any one test could provide numerous amounts of answers, prove great ideals, and bring up new concepts.
i think you don´t understand:

attack sucks on Hasbro you will never find a attack combo that beats a top tier defense or stamina on Hasbro.. Never... it´s impossible..
And yet somehow our beys go flying out of the stadiums at some point?

That is the reason we have the metagame, to find the best combos and try and beat the superior combos/types. It isn't impossible, nothing is (unless you try slamming a revolving door XD).

New releases may balance the metagame, and so Attack types would be renewed, as an example.

Edit:If there were no Attack types, then Defense types would become useless, and if Defense were not around, then Stamina and Balance would be left. Balance would lose to Stamina, so Stamina is the sole type left. This destroys the metagame.
(Dec. 29, 2010  9:43 PM)darkbladea Wrote: And yet somehow our beys go flying out of the stadiums at some point?

That is the reason we have the metagame, to find the best combos and try and beat the superior combos/types. It isn't impossible, nothing is (unless you try slamming a revolving door XD).

New releases may balance the metagame, and so Attack types would be renewed, as an example.

Edit:If there were no Attack types, then Defense types would become useless, and if Defense were not around, then Stamina and Balance would be left. Balance would lose to Stamina, so Stamina is the sole type left. This destroys the metagame.

Defense it´s useless because they only beat attack in the ILLEGAL Hasbro stadiums.. Hasbro Beys are not bad.. but they stadiums suck.. i´m only saying that there is no point on trying to make attack good on those stadiums.. sorry..
Okay so we should at least start with a list on the OP.
We should start with the current top tier combinations, but with what we can make with hasbro parts. If TT parts were to be included, they should be on their own separate list.

Unless we want to keep this thread strictly for testing, and then make another thread for Hasbro Stadium Competitive Beyblade Metal Fusion Combos.
I'm with McFrown in saying you either have qualms with importing Beyblades, or you don't.

So if you insist on the "hasbro metagame", then you can only use hasbro parts.
(Dec. 30, 2010  1:50 AM)felofilipino Wrote: If TT parts were to be included, they should be on their own separate list.

Are you joking? Wut!?
Don't worry though, a list is already posted; it is called the Competitive Combo List.
I meant TT parts in Hasbro stadiums, but I now realize that's pretty stupid to do that.
I say it should be solely Hasbro parts, because really, if one can't import an attack stadium, how can they import TT beyblades?