Hasbro Pro Series Stadium in different WBO formats

I have had a little bit of time to play in the Hasbro Pro Series stadium and I have found it to be a pretty good stadium. I have found it to be quite similar to the tornado attack stadium, which I consider to be one of the best stadiums in all of Beyblade.  Just curious to know what other people have found out with the stadium.

Some specs:

-4 pocket design

-the “bowl” portion of this stadium seems steeper than TT burst standard stadium 

-3 level design of the stadium floor similar to Tornado attack, and it appears to have comparable slope to the tornado attack as well.
[Image: bVMyScO.jpg][Image: vvrI2WG.jpg][Image: XgvQ6Zb.jpg]

-it has one of the tallest, if not the tallest, tornado ridge and a shorter second ridge when compare to Burst Standard Stadium
[Image: 2ah5eaC.jpg]
[Image: Chacj0X.jpg]
[Image: vAQxL25.jpg]
[Image: wAgAIat.jpg]

-it’s stadium floor size is pretty close to that of the Burst Standard Stadium 
[Image: sNw039M.jpg][Image: T7LvsMK.jpg]

I have linked to a few of the videos I made in each of the WBO formats excluding Zero-G below.  These are not formal tests or anything.  It’s just the see how things can move and play out in the pro series stadium. All the videos are meant to be a quick informal short look.

1) Burst Standard
Burst Standard in Hasbro Pro Series Stadium

https://youtu.be/0dSasAU6JCo

https://youtu.be/Jzig-B1g79A (Added 3/7/22)

https://youtu.be/f-k6I-Mbq1I (Tournament footage and interview from 4–16-22)

2) Burst Limited 
Pro Series Stadium: Limited

https://youtu.be/-aN3OYQTk_0

3) Burst Classic
Pro Series Stadium: Classic

https://youtu.be/GTAlTw1QccQ

4) MFB Standard
MFB Standard in Hasbro Pro Stadium #1

https://youtu.be/uDb4yhcLebE
MFB standard in Hasbro Pro Stadium #2

https://youtu.be/cWCjYZ7kA1Q
MFB Standard in Hasbro Pro Stadium #3

https://youtu.be/Y-4Ak55t8-g

MFB Standard is Hasbro Pro Stadium #4
(Pro Series Stadium: MF-H Duo Cygnus B:D vs MF Flash Sagittario CH120RF)

https://youtu.be/5jQFBLunvm8

5) Metal Fight Limited
MFL in Hasbro Pro Stadium

https://youtu.be/vF9hoSU0soI

*against Libra (banned currently in MFL)

HasPro Stadium: Libra B:D vs Screw LW105

https://youtu.be/OhnseHmrm_8

BB- 10 MF Screw Uranus LW105RF vs MF Libra B:D

https://youtu.be/SQ6Ruz6U23M

(Unfortunately, there is an MF on Libra that I forgot to duplicate) 

6) plastics/HMS
Plastics in Hasbro Pro Stadium

https://youtu.be/Fwp04CKOeLk
GFCUV in the Tornado Attack vs Hasbro Pro Stadium

Plastics in Hasbro Pro Stadium

https://youtu.be/Fwp04CKOeLk

HMS in the Hasbro Pro Stadium (GFCUV vs BC2 and BC)

https://youtu.be/ihwz2FUc5wI

Curious to hear what people think about the stadium in the different WBO formats.
I personally think this would be a decent choice, but I also doubt the Actual uptake of it, standard stadium seems to be extremely popular so I don't think that's going soon. (Maybe the the new stadium in the new season)
(Mar. 07, 2021  9:46 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: I personally think this would be a decent choice, but I also doubt the Actual uptake of it, standard stadium seems to be extremely popular so I don't think that's going soon. (Maybe the the new stadium in the new season)

This may indeed be true, but this stadium may offer some of the older formats something different than what TT burst stadium can.  Also, this can be seen as an alternative and not a replacement.  I don’t believe I mentioned anything about trying to replace any stadiums currently in use in any of the formats.
I am on the boat with having the Pro Series stadium as a Burst Standard legal stadium. There's so much less variance between the design of the Hasbro Pro series stadium vs the TT Standard Stadium, compared to all other Hasbro Burst Stadiums. It's comparable in dimensions and the biggest difference is just the pocket design. Having it be allowed in WBO tournaments, especially in NA tournaments, would also be great because of its accessibility to the player base there (Targets/Walmarts/etc).
(Mar. 07, 2021  9:49 AM)Shindog Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2021  9:46 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: I personally think this would be a decent choice, but I also doubt the Actual uptake of it, standard stadium seems to be extremely popular so I don't think that's going soon. (Maybe the the new stadium in the new season)

This may indeed be true, but this stadium may offer some of the older formats something different than what TT burst stadium can.  Also, this can be seen as an alternative and not a replacement.  I don’t believe I mentioned anything about trying to replace any stadiums currently in use in any of the formats.

I also agree. It would be possible to add to something like classic.
However we also need to consider the ramifications of having only 2 Pockets.
I always considered TT's 3 pocket 3 wall design as good as the wall rebound was put equally as the KO chance.
With only 2 Pockets would there be a change?

Plus there are literally no Hasbro stadiums for most of Asia and the only one they sell is the basic Yellow one.
(Mar. 08, 2021  12:12 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2021  9:49 AM)Shindog Wrote: This may indeed be true, but this stadium may offer some of the older formats something different than what TT burst stadium can.  Also, this can be seen as an alternative and not a replacement.  I don’t believe I mentioned anything about trying to replace any stadiums currently in use in any of the formats.

I also agree. It would be possible to add to something like classic.
I always considered TT's 3 pocket 3 wall design as good as the wall rebound was put equally as the KO chance.

Plus there are literally no Hasbro stadiums for most of Asia and the only one they sell is the basic Yellow one.

The different number of pockets is a big change.  The Pro Series Stadium of course has 4 pocket and not 2 as you can see in any of the videos posted above.  I think I understand what you mean, it is a even number of pockets or 2 pockets on 2 sides. 

Also, it is interesting to note that the new rumored burst stadium coming out in a few weeks will have 2 pocket (even numberof pockets).

I think the Pro Series Stadium isn’t something that everyone needs to get.  If it can be used competitively along with other stadiums that are already used competitively, that would be great.   It is certainly not something that a competitive player has to have.
(Mar. 08, 2021  12:55 AM)Shindog Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2021  12:12 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: I also agree. It would be possible to add to something like classic.

The different number of pockets is a big change.  The Pro Series Stadium of course has 4 pocket and not 2 as you can see in any of the videos posted above.  I think I understand what you mean, it is a even number of pockets or 2 pockets on 2 sides. 

Also, it is interesting to note that the new rumored burst stadium coming out in a few weeks will have 2 pocket (even numberof pockets).

I think the Pro Series Stadium isn’t something that everyone needs to get.  If it can be used competitively along with other stadiums that are already used competitively, that would be great.   It is certainly not something that a competitive player has to have.

Yea I meant that, sorry for the confusion.
Ye also I was wondering whether the new stadium will replace the standard stadium under WBO rules? From the leak it looks like it has 2 ridges, and from the B-19 stadium I realised that 2 Pockets is much harder to KO.
(Mar. 08, 2021  10:51 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2021  12:55 AM)Shindog Wrote: The different number of pockets is a big change.  The Pro Series Stadium of course has 4 pocket and not 2 as you can see in any of the videos posted above.  I think I understand what you mean, it is a even number of pockets or 2 pockets on 2 sides. 

Yea I meant that, sorry for the confusion.
Ye also I was wondering whether the new stadium will replace the standard stadium under WBO rules? From the leak it looks like it has 2 ridges, and from the B-19 stadium I realised that 2 Pockets is much harder to KO.
I think if you check back, you will see that in each of my replies to you, I have stated or implied this stadium would not replace standard stadium.
i personally am on board with this being tournament legal. it would be a lot more accessible choice for those who dont have a TT Standard Stadium.
I like this idea. At least now people don’t have to worry about their beys going into pockets as much. Only problem is that it comes in an set which may be discouraging.
The only concern I see is that RDF seems to love that higher tornado ridge, because it looked harder to KO. But that could be offset by the fact there is 4 KO points as opposed to 3. Plus, that's just one performance tip in one format.

Did RDF feel like it was at an advantage?
(Mar. 08, 2021  5:33 PM)KainHighwind Wrote: The only concern I see is that RDF seems to love that higher tornado ridge, because it looked harder to KO. But that could be offset by the fact there is 4 KO points as opposed to 3. Plus, that's just one performance tip in one format.

But MFB has different stadiums.
(Mar. 08, 2021  4:29 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i personally am on board with this being tournament legal. it would be a lot more accessible choice for those who dont have a TT Standard Stadium.

yea. because standard stadiums are like 60 bucks at the least. and the pro series is like what. 35?
It would definitely be good to allow the PS stadium to be used. It would allow for more tournaments to happen in the USA, due to the wide availability and price point compared to the TT standard stadium.
(Mar. 08, 2021  5:48 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2021  5:33 PM)KainHighwind Wrote: The only concern I see is that RDF seems to love that higher tornado ridge, because it looked harder to KO. But that could be offset by the fact there is 4 KO points as opposed to 3. Plus, that's just one performance tip in one format.

But MFB has different stadiums.

I am very aware of that. He did battles with each of the formats (including MFB), to give a small glimpse at how ALL the formats would look in the PS stadium. I just made an observation about how the PS stadium might influence the MFB format.

Are people even reading/paying attention to the OP?

Yes RDF seemed to be very good in this stadium.  Not that it wasn’t good already.  It could be too good, but it might be too good anyway haha.
(Mar. 08, 2021  8:55 PM)KainHighwind Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2021  5:48 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: But MFB has different stadiums.

I am very aware of that. He did battles with each of the formats (including MFB), to give a small glimpse at how ALL the formats would look in the PS stadium. I just made an observation about how the PS stadium might influence the MFB format.

Are people even reading/paying attention to the OP?
Thank you for noticing my intent.  I don’t think the Pro Series Stadium will be “better” than most of the stadiums we currently allow for each of the formats.  I only want to see if we can use it as a serviceable and accessible alternative.
(Mar. 08, 2021  4:02 PM)Shindog Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2021  10:51 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Yea I meant that, sorry for the confusion.
I think if you check back, you will see that in each of my replies to you, I have stated or implied this stadium would not replace standard stadium.

Thanks! I probably read too fast.
TT is making new stadiums to replace all the standard ones so I'm just getting concerned
Thanks for doing this Shindog! It would be amazing to have a more affordable option.

I will throw this thought in....I would not consider the PS more widely available than the standard burst stadium. Here is why, TT has done MULTIPLE releases of the burst standard stadium, and usually does with whatever stadium is current. Hasbro has a tendency to NEVER rerelease a stadium. So it may be widely available for a bit, but based on history, don't expect it to always be there. I remember back in MFB days, people were pushing a particular Hasbro stadium to be legal (thunder whip, I think), and by the time a decision was to be made, you couldn't find that stadium anywhere.

Just food for thought. I wouldn't want the WBO to declare it legal after it's been out for a time and then impossible to find.
(Mar. 09, 2021  12:10 AM)KainHighwind Wrote: Thanks for doing this Shindog! It would be amazing to have a more affordable option.

I will throw this thought in....I would not consider the PS more widely available than the standard burst stadium. Here is why, TT has done MULTIPLE releases of the burst standard stadium, and usually does with whatever stadium is current. Hasbro has a tendency to NEVER rerelease a stadium. So it may be widely available for a bit, but based on history, don't expect it to always be there. I remember back in MFB days, people were pushing a particular Hasbro stadium to be legal (thunder whip, I think), and by the time a decision was to be made, you couldn't find that stadium anywhere.

Just food for thought. I wouldn't want the WBO to declare it legal after it's been out for a time and then impossible to find.

Over here in Asia Hasbros are rare. So we will definitely be sticking with the Standard stadium
(Mar. 09, 2021  12:10 AM)KainHighwind Wrote: Thanks for doing this Shindog! It would be amazing to have a more affordable option.

While I did try to show it in as a many formats as reasonable, my personal focus for it is actually for plastics/HMS.  The tornado attack is very rare these days and quite fragile, so you can see the appeal for me there.  It is unlikely that this stadium will be harder to find than a tornado attack in the short term.  You are correct to point out this important point.  If we are going to make some type of decisions, we should do it quickly.

Also, goes without saying that I personally don’t think the burst standard stadium is a good choice for plastics/HMS.
Honestly, if the Pro stadium became tournament Legal, it would probably be a blessing to any Organizers that don't have many standard burst stadiums due to price or availability. It would help out with those that are on a tighter budget, and it's in most stores nowadays (Walmart, Target, etc. (Already mentioned by BreakerDS)) I, personally prefer the standard stadium, but this potentially becoming tournament legal does put a smile on my face.
You can order a Pro Series Stadium from Target online now (in the US)  and I believe there is a 25% off 1 toy promotion.
(Mar. 10, 2021  5:48 AM)Shindog Wrote: You can order a Pro Series Stadium from Target online now (in the US)  and I believe there is a 25% off 1 toy promotion.

Hey, so will official WBO Tourneys use this stadium? Or any other stadium really, as long as it's TT or Hasbro?
(Mar. 10, 2021  7:03 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  5:48 AM)Shindog Wrote: You can order a Pro Series Stadium from Target online now (in the US)  and I believe there is a 25% off 1 toy promotion.

Hey, so will official WBO Tourneys use this stadium? Or any other stadium really, as long as it's TT or Hasbro?

yes, I think so