Hasbro Metagame Stadium & Combo Testing 2! Updates!!

(Feb. 19, 2014  10:46 PM)Draciel516 Wrote: Dude, your profile pic is an old picture of Kirby with the Ray 01 custom robo copy ability. Seriously man, listen to these guys, their advice is solid, and tbh the beys you tested were cool but customization is key. Check out the competitive combos list and start from there with your combos. Since you're testing in a box stadium, test with stamina setups
Well, the reason I'm using a decent Balance type, is because over time I learned that with beys like Gravity Destroyer (eyes covered) they get pushed around really easily. Balance Types on the other hand, can withstand big blows, I know because with my Thermal Dragonis it can withstand Gravity Destroyers big blows while his eyes were covered, and you gotta admit, with the beys I have I did a good job >_> and any suggestions for an even better bey? (NO SYNCHROME.)
(Feb. 19, 2014  11:50 PM)KirbyRobot Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2014  10:46 PM)Draciel516 Wrote: Dude, your profile pic is an old picture of Kirby with the Ray 01 custom robo copy ability. Seriously man, listen to these guys, their advice is solid, and tbh the beys you tested were cool but customization is key. Check out the competitive combos list and start from there with your combos. Since you're testing in a box stadium, test with stamina setups
Well, the reason I'm using a decent Balance type, is because over time I learned that with beys like Gravity Destroyer (eyes covered) they get pushed around really easily. Balance Types on the other hand, can withstand big blows, I know because with my Thermal Dragonis it can withstand Gravity Destroyers big blows while his eyes were covered, and you gotta admit, with the beys I have I did a good job >_> and any suggestions for an even better bey? (NO SYNCHROME.)

Again, using Synchrom is better, but I'd recommend trying out:

Gravity Destroyer (Left Spin) Lightning L-Drago/L-Drago Destructor 100 WD for Spin Steal.
Eh, WD has horrible defence, it didnt get knocked around since a stock Gravity destroyer is on a stamina set up. Also, A stock earth eagle could beat flame libra easily in a hasbro stadium.

If u want to know what to test against look at the list I made on the page back and please format your tests right.
(Feb. 19, 2014  11:50 PM)KirbyRobot Wrote:

Not to sound rude, but the point of this thread is to find the best blades possible for the hasbro stadiums. To be brutally honest, synchrome outclasses everything and so that is what we should focus on for the most part. Also shogun steel beys unsynchromed have very limited potential in a standardesque hasbro format. I don't understand why you hate synchrome so much but we need to get on the same page here. LibraKing's list for (pocketless?) stadiums was pretty solid so anything you test, make sure to do so against those beys as well. Rant over, but in all seriousness, let's get this list made once and for all.
That list was for square stadiums, so yes, pocketless. We could get a Octogon stadium list, since you are giving some pretty solid tests (thankies!)

Also, synchrome doesn't outclassed ALL hasbro parts, Phantom is still really good and flash might find use in the Octogon stadium.
(Feb. 20, 2014  5:49 AM)TheLibraKing Wrote: That list was for square stadiums, so yes, pocketless. We could get a Octogon stadium list, since you are giving some pretty solid tests (thankies!)

Also, synchrome doesn't outclassed ALL hasbro parts, Phantom is still really good and flash might find use in the Octogon stadium.

Np on the octagon tests. Also I meant pre-hyperblades ie. metal fusion/masters/fury.
Also Robot Kirby, eventually we'll start a ltd combos list for hasbro but until then we're focusing on the current list