Poll: So How Is Hasbro Blitz?

HORRIBLE IT SHOULD DIE!!!!!!!!!
56.06%
Ok
36.36%
Awesome
7.58%
Total: 100% 66 vote(s)
Can someone test MF Blitz Unicorno I/II 100RF/R²F against MF Earth Bull GB145WD/CS?
(Aug. 30, 2012  4:35 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Can someone test MF Blitz Unicorno I/II 100RF/R²F against MF Earth Bull GB145WD/CS?
I Think It Would Do Awesome Because Earth Bull Is Outclassed
(Sep. 01, 2012  5:29 PM)BeybladePants11 Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2012  4:35 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Can someone test MF Blitz Unicorno I/II 100RF/R²F against MF Earth Bull GB145WD/CS?

if you have a takara blitz, test it against the hasderp blitz. okay, that'll be too humiliating, if you got cosmic, try Cosmic _______ R145RF. i know the combo aint good, but it's decent.
I Updated This Thread Cause People Wanted Me To Tongue_out
I almost picked a hasbro blitz up yesterday, but would much rather wait and see if it actually proves to be of use. As of now, it still looks like Cosmic, Gravity, and Lightning are still the hasbro attack wheels to get. If someone could put some tests up comparing Cosmic and Blitz that would be fantastic!
I got blitz unicorno yesterday at puzzle zoo, and not only did I get that half brained blitz, but they put in a unicorno I energy ring when on the pics it clearly said II. any way I also got divine crown TR145d which seems alright even though I can't find a makeshift stadium to test them with.
I think it said a while back in the beyblade random thoughts topic that strikerII is the same as strikerI. Dumb hasbro with there lying ways to save money.
I got the Blitz Striker B-142 for the face bolt. Also the energy ring is Striker 1 and the box label Striker 2. Epic fail for Hasbro once again. LOL XP
(Sep. 01, 2012  5:29 PM)BeybladePants11 Wrote:

I don't think you understand: it's very obvious this Blitz will not be of any use in the regular metagame. However, it would be nice to know if it can stand up to the old dominant parts, such as the combo I listed.

And guys, please stay on topic of Blitz, not the CW dilemma.
Blitz could still have potential in Hasbro Metagame, just needs a bit more testing to be sure though.
(Aug. 19, 2012  6:19 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: HUGE quote removed
I voted horrible it should die,just for its performence when I battled my friend him using hasbro one and I used Takara one and his just,it was so horrible it's hard to explain.
I picked up a Blitz a few days ago and LOVE IT I know its no awesmoe but I am way to use to Left Spin XD.

I can't do official Testing due to my Stadium being Damaged but
Blitz Striker CH120RF (145) vs MF-H Earth Kerbecs BD145CS
Blitz 5/20 25% Winrate

Blitz Striker CH120RF (145) vs MF-H Twisted Kerbecs BD145CS
8/20 well thats odd did my skill justy increase with blitz? I had an MF-H on Blitz but my RF is a little past Prime and dind't move very well it did Achieve to Late KO's on Twisted I say Twisted not Basalt cause there are a few differences between the 2 which might have changed some things. SOmetimes Blitz would hit Basalt and Both or it would go Flying out its KO's were mostly Clean if not a draw. However this is not official testing so... But Blitz does have some power cause its Attack Points aren't blocked I would pick this over Hasbro Vari Ares any day (Which I do have)
I got blitz Striker like a week ago... and i noticed the striker energy ring/clear wheel doesnt look anything like the Takara Unicorno Energy Ring/clear wheel. it looks more like the original striker/unicorno
Hmm, I find it off that it does better against Twisted. Maybe if i get some extra money I will pick one up just to try it once I get a new stadium.
(Sep. 05, 2012  4:26 PM)bj3rdd Wrote: I got blitz Striker like a week ago... and i noticed the striker energy ring/clear wheel doesnt look anything like the Takara Unicorno Energy Ring/clear wheel. it looks more like the original striker/unicorno

Thats because it is.
I was hoping that after cosmic was actualy ok I thout that hasbro would be ok but boy was I wrong! Dose it still have good smash?
(Sep. 06, 2012  12:07 AM)Anchor Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2012  4:26 PM)bj3rdd Wrote: I got blitz Striker like a week ago... and i noticed the striker energy ring/clear wheel doesnt look anything like the Takara Unicorno Energy Ring/clear wheel. it looks more like the original striker/unicorno

Thats because it is.
Oh...

Woah, you are telling me Hasbro's Blitz Unicorno does not even include Unicorno II?

Unacceptable
Yup. I think there is a picture somewhere on the BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters/Metal Fury [HOBBY] thread.
they managed to make pegasus 3 and other 4d wheel but they couldn't make unicorno 3 ? thats just ridiculously lazy
(Sep. 10, 2012  1:35 AM)aurawolf Wrote: they managed to make pegasus 3 and other 4d wheel but they couldn't make unicorno 3 ? thats just ridiculously lazy
Unicorno 3? No such thing.
There is no Unicorno 3...and Metal Fury does not have 4D wheels...they have hollowed out, singular wheels that look similar to their 4D counterparts, but perform terribly to them in comparison, because they are so light weight.
i meant 2
im sorry but blitz from hasbro is pretty bad but buy one thats not from hasbro and its pretty bad -a- but srsly iv tried them both against each other (blits striker i think it is wd spintrack. it is the black one that spins. and wd performance tip