HORRIBLE IT SHOULD DIE!!!!!!!!!
56.06%
Ok
36.36%
Awesome
7.58%
Total: 100% 66 vote(s)
we know already know that
I honestly thought Hasbro Blitz would be great for attack. Guess not...
That's what everyone thought.

... and then we learned it was hollow.
I picked up Blitz yesterday because there hasn't been all that much testing on it. I have done a few informal tests with it, and I have to say that it is not as bad as it is being made out to be. It doesn't have the smash Jade has, but it also doesn't have Jade's life threatening recoil. It seems to be almost on par with Cosmic. I do believe Cosmic is better, but I am going to try and do some tests this weekend.
How much blitz weight
(Sep. 30, 2012  11:36 AM)BEYDEXTER Wrote: How much blitz weight
I don't think that is supposed to be asked here.

Beybladepants, could you test out Blitz and CH120 and 100 tracks? I think they are supposed to do better on such heights.
(Sep. 30, 2012  12:34 PM)abrakadabralaka Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2012  11:36 AM)BEYDEXTER Wrote: How much blitz weight
I don't think that is supposed to be asked here.

Beybladepants, could you test out Blitz and CH120 and 100 tracks? I think they are supposed to do better on such heights.

Ok Sure,I Will Update This Thread Once I Have The Time Smile I Also Didn't Use Those Tracks Because I Never Tried D125 On Blitz
Don't go too low with Blitz, especially against a BD145 opponent. I have noticed it really relies on metal to metal contact. I've had the best success with S130 and some of the gimmick 145 tracks. Blitz needs spin velocity more than speed, so that it has a better chance of connecting with its major contact points. So you might want to play around with MF and even WF/XF if you are decent at controlling them.
In another thread I said that any wide spin track could help give blitz that extra oomph that it ever so needs.
Actually, you don't want to get too wide, to the point you hinder its contact points. It has enough smash on it own. You just have to make sure the points that produce that smash make contact. Which is why spin velocity is more important with Blitz.
Hey Guys Once I Get A Takara Tomy Blitz I Will Be Sure To Test
So im almost done testing then i will be sure to update the thread!
The thread has now been updated! Hasbro Blitz really isn't that bad!
Yes, it is. It is completely horrible.
^This man speaks the truth.

Your results still aren't in the proper format.