Hasbro Beyblade: What should they do?

Poll: If you worked for Hasbro, what more of would you release?

Face-Off packs
3.70%
Booster Packs
22.22%
Battle/Gift Sets
7.41%
Accessories
17.59%
Some/All of the above
45.37%
None of the above
3.70%
Total: 100% 108 vote(s)
Who knows; maybe HASBRO will be giving molds for TT to use.
That would be interesting.
Maybe. I haven't had any fusion wheel that broke on me so far, and they're all hasbro.

Do the TT molds ever break?
(Jun. 27, 2014  12:06 PM)Kalthesuperior Wrote: Maybe. I haven't had any fusion wheel that broke on me so far, and they're all hasbro.

Do the TT molds ever break?

All brand Metal Wheels have broken. It's not just one company.
Lightning, Earth, Thermal, and the list goes on, but this is true for all of the companies products. Personally, I don't think I've had a metal wheel break, but I do know that it is indeed possible.

But yeah, an metal wheel could break, no matter how compact it seems. It's not the most expensive of metals, haha.
Tips often broke from just constant reattaching. The super rare black Semi-Flat (Rock Aquario) for example.
(Jun. 27, 2014  3:55 PM)Annoying-Fork Wrote: Tips often broke from just constant reattaching. The super rare black Semi-Flat (Rock Aquario) for example.

Huh?
I've only had a track (D125) only have it's CS tip stay on and other tips won't even lock.
That's the limit I've had with track breakage.

How is that tip rare ?
Well I certainly cannot find a generic black colored SF anymore. But I've had wildly inconsistent wear issues with the assembly process.. Though everyone has.

It's the specific colorset for that part, as well as that brown 125.

I dunno if it's just bad luck but all the earliest Double Packs had loose fitting parts or easily stripped bolts...
Completely just daydreaming but I'd LOVE if they got ahold of some technology to where we could actually use and control bit beasts and have battles like on the show hahahaha life would be complete
If there was technology like that, the government would definitely get a hold of it before a toy company, haha
True true haha we gotta somehow do it then! Lol

But back on topic I think they should keep producing parts, higher quality, there's a lot they should and can do
I think it would be awesome if Hasbro came out with Random Booster packs like Takara Tomy does. It would make things more interesting to me. I would also like to see them expand on the design of their stadiums their isnt alot of variety when they make their stadiums its like they make one stadium then the rest of the season they just use the same stadium design and give it a different name and color. Give Hasbro credit though they do some good things its just they dont put in as much money into Beyblade as Takara Tomy does. Also consider that Hasbro is a bigger company and does not just focus on one particular toy line.
Random boosters sound great, but there would be raids of parents screaming at the cashier to return an open package, and that's if no idiot steals the box to begin with. I like the idea, but someone will ruin it, which is i think why they don't sell random boosters to begin with.
(Jul. 11, 2014  7:55 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Random boosters sound great, but there would be raids of parents screaming at the cashier to return an open package, and that's if no idiot steals the box to begin with. I like the idea, but someone will ruin it, which is i think why they don't sell random boosters to begin with.

Us Americans are like that.
Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if I pulled that stunt..heh.
(Jul. 11, 2014  7:55 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Random boosters sound great, but there would be raids of parents screaming at the cashier to return an open package, and that's if no idiot steals the box to begin with. I like the idea, but someone will ruin it, which is i think why they don't sell random boosters to begin with.

Then make an "un-openable" box Grin
(Jul. 14, 2014  3:58 PM)Rickeroni Wrote:

How would the consumers open it then lol.

Honestly though they should keep the Beyblades like that with them and have a label on an empty box, like at GameStop or Costco, that says ask Cashier for real box.
(Jul. 14, 2014  4:55 PM)Lord Wrote:

Honestly though they should keep the Beyblades like that with them and have a label on an empty box, like at GameStop or Costco, that says ask Cashier for real box.

What would be the benefit of that though? GameStop only does that so people don't steal thousands of dollars of video games.
Considering that the average Beyblade costs $7.99 & that when the show was running new waves were coming out pretty frequently, having empty boxes on display would be too time consuming to be helpful. I don't think many people are that eager to have a Beyblade that they would steal them out of the box :p

The cashier could have a tool that can open it when you take the box for checkout.
Also, the cashier can not use the tool to steal it as it should be chained to the desk for use during work hours only.
(Jul. 15, 2014  3:04 PM)Rickeroni Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2014  3:58 PM)Rickeroni Wrote: Then make an "un-openable" box Grin

The cashier could have a tool that can open it when you take the box for checkout.
Also, the cashier can not use the tool to steal it as it should be chained to the desk for use during work hours only.
That would be nice, but I don't think stores will put that much pressure on "toys".
(Jul. 15, 2014  4:28 PM)Lord Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2014  3:04 PM)Rickeroni Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2014  4:55 PM)Lord Wrote: How would the consumers open it then lol.

That would be nice, but I don't think stores will put that much pressure on "toys".

"toy stores" will. For the protection of their investment
In TokyoToys, any and I mean any, item you want to buy, you got to ask a member of staff. It's all magnetic locked so you have to have the staff come over and unlock it. It's a hassle for me, hah.

So I'd get pretty annoyed if it was for one Beyblade.
(Jul. 16, 2014  1:44 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: In TokyoToys, any and I mean any, item you want to buy, you got to ask a member of staff. It's all magnetic locked so you have to have the staff come over and unlock it. It's a hassle for me, hah.

So I'd get pretty annoyed if it was for one Beyblade.

That's an annoyance you have to suffer Grin.
Do they actually still produce Beyblades? I mean isn't the show over and now they go along with these way to high top thingys..?
(Jul. 24, 2014  9:21 PM)BeybladeKitten Wrote: Do they actually still produce Beyblades? I mean isn't the show over and now they go along with these way to high top thingys..?

Their trying to make it an ever green toy line.

As for my suggestion: they should make a machine that you put 25 cents in and it gives you a facebolt. The designs could be new and the rares would be metal faces with engravings.