Hasbro Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

cyprus is so lucky. but i feel happy for him
(Nov. 18, 2020  11:50 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Something to note: the back of the box for Cho-Z Valtryek says ""Only compatible with Beyblade Burst Pro Series System." We'll have to wait until the unboxing to see what that means, but I have a small hunch that the Pro Series might have TT Parts.

Maybe TT teeth, that would be great for me since then I could use the blitz and sting (even tho they are the same as TT and I could probably use them no prob)
if its TT parts then Im going to valtryek or achilles
(Nov. 18, 2020  11:51 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2020  11:50 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Something to note: the back of the box for Cho-Z Valtryek says ""Only compatible with Beyblade Burst Pro Series System." We'll have to wait until the unboxing to see what that means, but I have a small hunch that the Pro Series might have TT Parts.

Maybe it means we will be getting teeth?

Absconds with Hasbro Quest to put it with my TT stuff
Can someone please post pics of the pro series, the video won't work for me.
(Nov. 19, 2020  1:21 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Can someone please post pics of the pro series, the video won't work for me.

Just check this thread: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Product...pro-series
(Nov. 19, 2020  1:24 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  1:21 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Can someone please post pics of the pro series, the video won't work for me.

Just check this thread: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Product...pro-series

Thanks.
More theories on Speedstorm Beys (Remember, these are THEORIES)

Abyss Devolos:

Probably in a Dual or Starter. Will still have 5. No 1S chassis. Will probably have Fusional-SPM, due to Dullahan having -SP. No metal on chip.

Death Devolos:

Probably in a Dual or Single. No 1D chassis. Will have 4 AND Turn. Even chance of having either Merge-SP or -SPM. No metal on chip.
For a reason the Netherlands is releasing probably the surge toys on December 15
(Nov. 20, 2020  2:59 PM)DPVideosNL Wrote: For a reason the Netherlands is releasing probably the surge toys on December 15

is it earlier or later than the rest of the world?
(Nov. 20, 2020  3:04 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  2:59 PM)DPVideosNL Wrote: For a reason the Netherlands is releasing probably the surge toys on December 15

is it earlier or later than the rest of the world?
I wish that I knew it but we will see which country will have it first
Hasbro's doing a sparking launcher its crazy lol, it's a ripcord launcher + Brave Valtryek with only Aero' no 2A disk and Evolution is normal not SPM, no set release date but I'm pretty excited for a sparking ripcord launcher. Brave is whatever IMO lol

(Nov. 21, 2020  2:34 AM)originalzankye Wrote: Hasbro's doing a sparking launcher its crazy lol, it's a ripcord launcher + Brave Valtryek with only Aero' no 2A disk and Evolution is normal not SPM, no set release date but I'm pretty excited for a sparking ripcord launcher. Brave is whatever IMO lol

Yes! We’re getting a sparking ripcord launcher!
I'm case anyone wants to see the Spark Power set images for themselves, or want to get it online in the future check this link for the source (does it really matter who gets information first, lol it's not a race): https://www.walmart.com/ip/BEY-%20SPEEDS.../299298727
(Nov. 21, 2020  2:34 AM)originalzankye Wrote: Hasbro's doing a sparking launcher its crazy lol, it's a ripcord launcher + Brave Valtryek with only Aero' no 2A disk and Evolution is normal not SPM, no set release date but I'm pretty excited for a sparking ripcord launcher. Brave is whatever IMO lol

911 what’s your emergency. It’s Hasbro the are abusing the Valkyrie line. Joke aside brave looks ugly the worst Hasbro design so far worse then command.Glad that the launcher sparks hopefully it is powerful. Following what TheRogueBlader said we finally have a sparking rio cord lanucher
Police: 911 whats ur emergency
Mom: my son was letting it rip and it burned the house down
Police: lol thats crazy
(Nov. 21, 2020  2:53 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Police: 911 whats ur emergency

lol

It's official, Hasbro hates Valtryek.
(Nov. 21, 2020  2:53 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Police: 911 whats ur emergency

Hasbro gets sued 

(Nov. 21, 2020  2:55 AM)g2_ Wrote:

It's official, Hasbro hates Valtryek.
Yes it is the sad truth
(Nov. 21, 2020  2:52 AM)Bladerbuilder Wrote:

911 what’s your emergency. It’s Hasbro the are abusing the Valkyrie line. Joke aside brave looks ugly the worst Hasbro design so far worse then command.Glad that the launcher sparks hopefully it is powerful. Following what TheRogueBlader said we finally have a sparking rio cord lanucher

It's like Valtryek is cursed for the Hasbro lineup minus like Turbo Valtryek I guess
(Nov. 21, 2020  2:58 AM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2020  2:52 AM)Bladerbuilder Wrote: 911 what’s your emergency. It’s Hasbro the are abusing the Valkyrie line. Joke aside brave looks ugly the worst Hasbro design so far worse then command.Glad that the launcher sparks hopefully it is powerful. Following what TheRogueBlader said we finally have a sparking rio cord lanucher

It's like Valtryek is cursed for the Hasbro lineup minus like Turbo Valtryek I guess
at least the transparent yellow dont look like green, and except for the detail on its cheek, I think it looks really cool
(Nov. 21, 2020  2:59 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2020  2:58 AM)originalzankye Wrote: It's like Valtryek is cursed for the Hasbro lineup minus like Turbo Valtryek I guess
at least the transparent yellow dont look like green, and except for the detail on its cheek, I think it looks really cool

Agreed its better than TT's Brave awkward yellow that looked closer to green
Hasbro: lets give these beys different colors
TT: were sticking to the anime.
Dragon: Hey Im all about the rainbow!
(Nov. 21, 2020  2:58 AM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2020  2:52 AM)Bladerbuilder Wrote: 911 what’s your emergency. It’s Hasbro the are abusing the Valkyrie line. Joke aside brave looks ugly the worst Hasbro design so far worse then command.Glad that the launcher sparks hopefully it is powerful. Following what TheRogueBlader said we finally have a sparking rio cord lanucher

At least they could have made the rubber blue it would look better. But you are right the valtryek line is very cursed even more then curse satomb. Also AERO!? AERO!? WHY DID THEY HAVE TO GIVE IT FLIPPING AERO. Ima not going to have high hopes that cho-z valtrek will have good teeth
AERO'
Call the beypolice right now everyone