Hasbro Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

(Oct. 27, 2018  7:45 PM)BlackSunProphet Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2018  3:27 PM)originalzankye Wrote:

If you still have those fake cho-z beys, could you test how the turbo beys are with the fake cho-z metal on them, since the turbo has no metal?

If I'm able to find them that'll be a video for the future
(Oct. 27, 2018  3:27 PM)originalzankye Wrote:

Yes, while the Turbo Beys are great against other Turbo Beys, against actual Chozetsu beys, they really seem to fall flat. Not unlike the Turbo Drivers in SlingShock mode.
In all honesty, I'm still mad about the whole metal thing. That said, Hasbro has a chance to really branch out now and own the turbo gimmick instead of wasting it on stadiums that are barely functional, as seen in the example videos in the blue slingshock stadium.
I'm thinking almost a Beywheelz hybrid, where theres a stadium specifically designed for beys to do laps around a course when in slingshock mode and build up as much speed as possible. There could be bonus points for whoever completes the most laps or something. Maybe have it be a flippable stadium like the battle tower with a normal arena on the underside.

Its probably not going to happen, but if Hasbro develops the slingshock idea beyond some barely-functional ramps, then it might just be something worth looking into. No faith in Hasbro left as of now, but its fun to dream.
Is Luinor all plastic? Even L2 had metal.
(Oct. 28, 2018  12:15 PM)HyperBey123 Wrote: Is Luinor all plastic? Even L2 had metal.

Sadly, yes. It's really disheartening to know this, especially when L2, X3, and L3 all had metal Layers in Hasbro. Even Legend Spryzen and Spryzen Requiem had metal centers. So, to see the metal completely removed is really a confusing and disappointing move on Hasbro's part.

(Oct. 29, 2018  2:26 AM)Atlas Requiem Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2018  12:15 PM)HyperBey123 Wrote: Is Luinor all plastic? Even L2 had metal.

Sadly, yes. It's really disheartening to know this, especially when L2, X3, and L3 all had metal in their Energy Layers in Hasbro. Even Legend Spryzen and Spryzen Requiem had metal centers. So, to see the metal completely removed is really a confusing and disappointing move on Hasbro's part.
I’m not even sure about slingshock. Even one of turbo’s supporting beytubers, (redacted) hates the slingshock stadium.
(Oct. 29, 2018  3:26 AM)HyperBey123 Wrote: I’m not even sure about slingshock. Even one of turbo’s supporting beytubers, (redacted) hates the slingshock stadium.

That's because the Slingshock Stadium is not designed for the Slingshock gimmick well. The Rail Rush stadium, on the other, looks better designed for the Slingshock gimmick with the pair of rails both leading into the middle, instead of what Hasbro did for the Slingshock stadium.
(Oct. 30, 2018  11:46 AM)originalzankye Wrote:

See, hasbro? even Zankye knows how to make good beyblades, and he doesn't even have half the resources you do.

New music video from Beyblade Burst Evolution ! (full version of the Eyecatch)
Is a mod video here relevant? It's not an unboxing or review of hasbro products its just a mod.
I found something cool on the turbo beys is that the tip can extend out
(Oct. 30, 2018  5:50 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: Is a mod video here relevant? It's not an unboxing or review of hasbro products its just a mod.

I agree. It's not the right thread to put that video on
(Oct. 30, 2018  10:04 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: I found something cool on the turbo beys is that the tip can extend out

Yeah, that's what a few of the Slingshock Tips do. On Volcanic and Jolt the tip extends; Xtend and Yard extends a portion covers the original tips; and Wedge retracts the original tip into the shaft.
(Oct. 30, 2018  10:04 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: I found something cool on the turbo beys is that the tip can extend out

Yes. Thats the slingshock gimmick.
We just got a huge update for the Beyblade Burst App. Thanks to @[Hato] for telling me about this as well so I could check it out and get the screenshots.

I'll also add everything I found in text form as well.

Info

New Parts

Layers

Discs and Disc + Frame Combos

Performance Tips

Definitely caught me off guard with all this stuff, so while this stuff probably won't feature any metal when it releases to the public, I'm still looking forward to testing it! And if I missed anything, either let me know or try to post it in here as well!
Look at that,  so they're still making Frames. And Tower-S? I figured they wouldn't bother with Tips with moving parts like Tower and Reboot. Guess I'm wrong. And by the looks of the screenshots, I was correct in thinking that, even though Spiral Treptune got its Rubber Barrier gimmick removed, the rest of the Turbo Beys get to keep their gimmicks. Meaning that Salamander and Hercules could still be as powerful against the other Turbo Beys as its TT counterparts against some of the other Cho-Z Beys.
BRING ME! the first born child! of the hasbro executive who managed to convince the board that excluding metal was a good idea!

Luinor L2, L3 and Xcalius X3. There are no longer any excuses!
NateWantsToBattle wants to sing the Turbo theme. He owns the song pretty much.

Oh wait, you probably knew that because of Canada and their horde of early releases. Anyway, here it is.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Beyblade_Burs...7569214464
Australian Hasbro has the rail rush set in their website.
We now have confirmation that the Precision Strike Launcher is a wind-up launcher. It has a cap to cover the prongs for one spin direction just like the Metal Fight Beylauncher LR. I've predicted the Precision Strike Launcher exactly. Info from DracoLight. Unboxing starts at 3:55
Spoiler
I noticed that in the third episode of beyblade burst turbo that when ranjiros underling told him about a turbo bey he didn't say that it is made out of metal
(Nov. 02, 2018  5:12 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: Spoiler
I noticed that in the third episode of beyblade burst turbo that when ranjiros underling told him about a turbo bey he didn't say that it is made out of metal

Just like there's no mention of metal in episode 1, because I'm pretty sure the Japanese dub mentions metal layer when upgrading SgV into Winning Valkyrie.
Ilinnuc has the Rail Rush Stadium. It looks like a lot of fun! Super unfortunate about Z-Achilles, though.