Hasbro Beyblade Burst Testings

(Sep. 18, 2016  12:52 PM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2016  7:20 PM)cobywolf24 Wrote: i do have a good idea going to make a attack combo of kerbeus need the parts to make these combo

2 good attack combo's would be
Valtryek Heavy Accel
Kerbeus Heavy Accel

Or Odin Heavy Defense for defence

Why not xtreme and zepyr
(Sep. 18, 2016  4:05 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2016  12:52 PM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2016  7:20 PM)cobywolf24 Wrote: i do have a good idea going to make a attack combo of kerbeus need the parts to make these combo

2 good attack combo's would be
Valtryek Heavy Accel
Kerbeus Heavy Accel

Or Odin Heavy Defense for defence

Why not xtreme and zepyr
Because I'm pretty sure Extreme hasn't been released by Hasbro yet.
And Zephyr's low friction makes it better at tornado stalling than potentially KOing.
Theres some testing done since?

I actualy testing roktavor and roktavor 2 a lot. Test the driver variable and zephyr too. Actualy did you have totally understand how to resist to burst efficiently? Or we have not enough testing done yet?
I decided to change my Nepstrius a little. I think it was Heavy Survive (I cant remember but it had Kerbeus' forge disc and Roktavor's Performance tip.) After it having a 40% win rate, i decided to try again. Then... 5 bursts for nepstrius, 3 double bursts, and 1 stadium out. I used Doomscizor for my tests. Maybe I should buy another stamina type. But, Nepstrius is horrible. I would not use it in tournaments.
(Sep. 18, 2016  4:07 PM)cobywolf24 Wrote: ok i will do those combos
Why, of all parts, would you use Kerbeus for attack?  If you really want to do a wolf themed attacker, just use Fenrir.
(Jan. 25, 2017  10:37 PM)Dracieleone Wrote: Why, of all parts, would you use Kerbeus for attack?  If you really want to do a wolf themed attacker, just use Fenrir.

Fenrir is really expencive + from what I heard it's useles.
If you want to try a viable attack type from hasbro in tournament you may try roktavor heavy variable (dont know the hasbro name of the driver).

Its pretty violent and burst not so easy. During my last tournament i bursted only once.

If you cant ko your opponent you burst it else you can os some too it depend on the match up too but it works. I bursted xhx at the tournament some d2 combo too. A mobile defense could be a good counter. Its not op but really good to use and enough versatile.
(Feb. 01, 2017  4:27 PM)loyd87 Wrote: If you want to try a viable attack type from hasbro in tournament you may try roktavor heavy variable (dont know the hasbro name of the driver).

Its pretty violent and burst not so easy. During my last tournament i bursted only once.

If you cant ko your opponent you burst it else you can os some too it depend on the match up too but it works. I bursted xhx at the tournament some d2 combo too. A mobile defense could be a good counter. Its not op but really good to use and enough versatile.

Variable is still the name of the driver. It's also called TA06, but in the updated Burst app, they have the names of the Discs and Drivers displayed below the part name.
Just as a note as I actually messed around with testing last night a little. If your wanting to test attack types, the new Hasbro launchers actually allow this to happen VERY easily. As they connect at the ends, you can easily use an endurance or defensive type on the first launcher (meaning it gets a moderate launch) while you use the attacker as per usual. I thought this would create wildly unfair or irradic results, but once you get used to the launch and you do it smoothly, I found that it was actually a very fair system. Not sure if this could help with testings or not but its definitely helpful. And I've seen a lot about the Hasbro launchers being "really weak". I don't know how people are using them, or if Hasbro has effectively made them stronger since their initial release, but I find I can get more power from the Hasbro launcher than from what I've seen people getting from the string launchers from Japan. I can't really comment though as I have never used any of the TT launchers before.

Edit: "don't" into "do it"
(Feb. 02, 2017  7:51 AM)ETwitchK9 Wrote: Just as a note as I actually messed around with testing last night a little. If your wanting to test attack types, the new Hasbro launchers actually allow this to happen VERY easily. As they connect at the ends, you can easily use an endurance or defensive type on the first launcher (meaning it gets a moderate launch) while you use the attacker as per usual. I thought this would create wildly unfair or irradic results, but once you get used to the launch and you do it smoothly, I found that it was actually a very fair system. Not sure if this could help with testings or not but its definitely helpful. And I've seen a lot about the Hasbro launchers being "really weak". I don't know how people are using them, or if Hasbro has effectively made them stronger since their initial release, but I find I can get more power from the Hasbro launcher than from what I've seen people getting from the string launchers from Japan. I can't really comment though as I have never used any of the TT launchers before.

Any types of duo torn launchers have been know to be unreliable but this seems to be an interesting concept but the Hasbro launchers are just ugh
(Feb. 02, 2017  7:51 AM)TwitchK9 Wrote: Just as a note as I actually messed around with testing last night a little. If your wanting to test attack types, the new Hasbro launchers actually allow this to happen VERY easily. As they connect at the ends, you can easily use an endurance or defensive type on the first launcher (meaning it gets a moderate launch) while you use the attacker as per usual. I thought this would create wildly unfair or irradic results, but once you get used to the launch and you do it smoothly, I found that it was actually a very fair system. Not sure if this could help with testings or not but its definitely helpful. And I've seen a lot about the Hasbro launchers being "really weak". I don't know how people are using them, or if Hasbro has effectively made them stronger since their initial release, but I find I can get more power from the Hasbro launcher than from what I've seen people getting from the string launchers from Japan. I can't really comment though as I have never used any of the TT launchers before.

This is actually a creative way of getting a consistent weak launch for Defense purposes - I don't know that using a second launcher even as a spacer would be tournament legal, but it's still interesting that the dual launcher actually is somewhat useful XD
the hasbro launchers are actually really good. more power than the string launchers and the long winder
I have try this from a while... i found to be more consistent with the original long dragoon ripcord from bakuten shoot. It fit but really tight andd give a somewhat same power launch for both. But to test att vs def you most need to put the att type at your right and the defense type at the left of your launcher. The left one is a little less powerfull but not that much
Yea I was surprised at how well Hasbro has actually done with this series of beyblades and accessories. I'm thoroughly impressed and really happy and excited to have been able to get in from the start (of the international release anyway haha).

This does bring me to a question I have though.. I have actually taken the pin and prongs out of one of my Hasbro launchers so I can clip it on the end (as per daul launch) of one of my others so I can use it as a grip (I've cut/shaved the teeth out of the gear so it can still hold the ripcord in place much nicer) but I was wondering if this would be tournament legal? As technically, the only modification it has to it is having less parts (mainly so I can grip the second launcher w/o having to worry about catching its prongs). Really wanna know if there's any point in continuing my launch training with it set up like that..
I don't care what people say about Spryzen in Hasbro, that bloody thing is a pain in the butt even with Roktavor R2 Armed Revolve or Wyvron Gravity Resolve. And Roktavor R2 Gravity Defense is a pain in the butt. Roktavor R2 burst both of them. It was only when I started using out of the box builds that worked. So test a bey thoroughly before deciding on using it. Takara Tomy Beys stats do not change over to Hasbro, Burst finishes do seem easier when using Beyblade Burst Beys, but I was putting a Wyvron against Metal Masters Beys and my cousin and I could not get that thing to burst. Even my Cosmic Draconis 145 WD Bey, which is really heavy and hits hard, wasn't bursting it.
Did a little testing.
B-33 stadium, blue sword launcher, and supergrip launcher.
Used sword launcher with Unicrest in every battle.

Unicrest Central Accel vs. Doomscizor Knuckle Defense
Unicrest 7
7 burst
Doomscizor 3
2 spin, 1 burst

(3 double burst)

Unicrest Armed Blow vs. Odax Spread Press
Unicrest 2
2 spin
Odax 8
2 burst, 5 spin, 1 ko

Unicrest Knuckle Zephyr vs. Odax Heavy Revolve
Unicrest 2
1 burst, 1 spin
Odax 8
7 spin, 1 ko

(1 bad launch)
I've just gotten some Hasbro blades today and I decided to compare it to the Light Launcher with the short winder.  The results are as follows:

RHS(LLSW) spin times: 1:21, 1:23, 1:19, 1:20
Average: 1:20
RHS(Hasbro Launcher) spin times: 1:19, 1:24, 1:20, 1:21
Average: 1:21

So, Hasbro's Launcher, while inconsistent, it's comparable to the short winder in terms of power.  Better than they did than in Metal Fight power wise.  However, it's size is a little issue right now, and, unless they make a grip that can make their Launchers better to grip, I'm gonna tank it until I get a Supergrip.
I haven't done "tests" as per say, but I put together an attack combination using (Hasbro parts obviously) the Kerbeus layer I got recently, my heaviest Gravity weight disk (just happened to 'stick' the best), and one of my accel driver/performance tip. It might just be the individual parts I have...but this thing is a freaking monster!! I used it for a while against my girlfriend and I think it lost about 3 times, due to lucky launches more than anything from my gf. But I swapped beys with her just to properly test it, and I honestly couldn't put a combo together that was any good against it. Wondering if anyone else has had the same results or if I just have freakishly compatible parts? I'm really excited about this due to me having a natural attack style about my launch and such, because my favourite animal is the wolf...and from what I've heard Fenrir is pretty useless.

Also can someone point me to a thread or something that explains the stars on the weight disks? I've noticed different amounts on my different disks and I want to know what the deal is? Thank you in advance.
(Feb. 12, 2017  2:33 PM)TwitchK9 Wrote: I haven't done "tests" as per say, but I put together an attack combination using (Hasbro parts obviously) the Kerbeus layer I got recently, my heaviest Gravity weight disk (just happened to 'stick' the best), and one of my accel driver/performance tip. It might just be the individual parts I have...but this thing is a freaking monster!! I used it for a while against my girlfriend and I think it lost about 3 times, due to lucky launches more than anything from my gf. But I swapped beys with her just to properly test it, and I honestly couldn't put a combo together that was any good against it. Wondering if anyone else has had the same results or if I just have freakishly compatible parts? I'm really excited about this due to me having a natural attack style about my launch and such, because my favourite animal is the wolf...and from what I've heard Fenrir is pretty useless.

Also can someone point me to a thread or something that explains the stars on the weight disks? I've noticed different amounts on my different disks and I want to know what the deal is? Thank you in advance.

Nice! The stars basically have stickers for the Takara versions, to tell your disc apart, but they removed the stickers in the Hasbro releases.

Edit: Which stadium was this in, by the way?
(Feb. 12, 2017  2:35 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Nice! The stars basically have stickers for the Takara versions, to tell your disc apart, but they removed the stickers in the Hasbro releases.

Edit: Which stadium was this in, by the way?

The yellow Hasbro stadium (the one that comes with the Epic Rivals Battle Set). Its not the greatest but its better than the Hasbro training stadium.

So the stars actually don't mean anything? I was thinking maybe the lower the stars, the better tier it might be of its particular kind (like how the layers and drivers have different individual molds/quality etc) but if its just a kind of, "lost in translation" thing between TT and Hasbro, I'll be a little disappointed as the only way to see how unlucky/lucky you are is to test every new part you get, including parts you already have multiples of. Its quite a pain but it can REALLY pay off.. An example would be my kerbeus that honestly seems nearly impossible to burst unless its opponent gets a perfect gattyaki and even then its more likely to be knocked around rather than burst. Once I get my new S7 (hopefully haha) I'll take some videos of it so everyone can see how it performs.
Eh, If you can get one, I'd suggest a Takara stadium. They're honestly more balanced.

They dont, sorry. For some reason, Hasbro performance is different even among the same parts. Like for example, Valtryek Knuckle/Heavy/Gravity Variable either sucks, or is top tier, depending on your tightness, which varies.
Hasbro just Odax’d Doomscizor.

Equipment: BB-33 Black Standard Stadium, Long winder x2.

Win% does not include double burst finishes

All parts used in this test are hasbro

Doomscizor Spread Survive vs Wyvron Heavy Defense
Alternating order of beyblade launched.

DBF
1-0 SF
2-0 BF
DBF
2-1 BF
2-2 BF
3-2 BF
4-2 SF
DBF
5-2 SF
5-3 SF
5-4 BF
5-5 BF

D.S.S - SF:3, BF:2
W.H.D - SF:1, BF:4
DBF:3

D.S.S win rate 50%
W.H.D win rate 50%

Doomscizor Spread Survive vs Valtryek V2 Knuckle Zypher
Valtryek V2 Launched Second.

1-0 BF
1-1 BF
1-2 BF (Bad launch for Valtryek V2)
1-3 BF
1-4 BF
DBF
1-5 BF
2-5 SF (Bad launch for Valtryek V2)
DBF
2-6 BF (Bad launch for Valtryek V2)
2-7 BF (Bad launch for Valtryek V2)
2-8 BF

D.S.S - SF:1, BF:1
V2.K.Z - BF:8
DBF:2

D.S.S win rate 20%
V2.K.Z win rate 80%

Doomscizor Spread Survive Vs Valtryek Armed Defense
Valtryek launched second.

0-1 BF
0-2 BF
0-3 BF
0-4 BF
0-5 BF
1-5 BF (Bad launch for Valtryek)
2-5 SF
2-6 BF
DBF
3-6  SF (Doomscizor bursted immediatly right after Valtryek stopped spinning)
3-7 BF

D.S.S - SF:2, BF:1
V.A.D - BF:7
DBF:1

D.S.S win rate 30%
V.A.D win rate 70%

Doomscizor Spread Survive Vs Unicres Heavy Defense
Alternating order of beyblade launched.

0-1 BF
DBF
0-2 BF
0-3 BF
DBF
0-4 BF
1-4 BF
2-4 SF
2-5 BF
2-6 BF
2-7BF
3-7 SF

D.S.S - SF:2, BF:1
U.H.D - BF:7
DBF:2

D.S.S win rate 30%
U.H.D win rate 70%

Overall

Doomscizor Spread Survive
Wins 13 Losses 27 DBF 8
SF Wins 8
BF Wins 5
SF Losses 1
BF Losses 26

Win percent 32.5%

R.i.p Doomscizor

Different combinations may alter Doomscizor's performance but having a losing record in this testing with 96% of the losses due to burst finishes doesn’t look too good for this energy layer.
Here's some testing I did with my new D2.  Used B-33 stadium, supergrip launcher and blue sword launcher.  I used supergrip launcher with D2 everytime.

D2FJ vs W2VM
D2 5
2 burst, 3 spin
W2 5
3 burst, 2 spin

(2 bad launches, 3 double burst)

D2SV vs WHD
D2 1
1 spin
W 9
8 burst, 1 spin

(1 bad launch, 6 double burst)

D2GA vs WHD3
D2 4
1 KO, 3 spin
W 6
4 burst, 2 spin

(1 bad launch, 1 double burst)

At this point I was a little disappointed and thought D2 was going to be as bad as Doomscizor, but as I had been using attack drivers for D2 thought I should try Revolve and Defense.

D2GR vs V2KV
D2 8
8 spin
V2 2
1 burst, 1 KO

(1 double burst)

D2HD vs VFA
D2 10
3 burst, 2 KO, 5 spin
V2 0

So it worked extremely well with Gravity Revolve and Heavy Defense, and doesn't appear to be burst happy like Doomscizor is no matter what disc and driver used.