Hasbro Beyblade Burst Testings

With Hasbro Burst Beys being different from TAKARA-TOMY's, I thought it would be appropriate to open up a testing thread for Hasbro Beys.

Unicrest D09 TD01 (Ring Defense) vs Valtryek D05 TA01 (Wing Accel)

Equipment: B-09 stadium, Long Winder. All beys launched with regular launch. Valtryek slide shot.

Unicrest (4 SF, 5 BF)
Valtryek (4 KO, 3 SF, 4 BF)

Unicrest win rate: 45%
Valtryek win rate: 55%
Very interesting! Close match as well haha.

Keep it up with the testings! Grin
Cool, so Bursts were relatively frequent, therefore it might have just been the small and weak Hasbro launchers giving the impression that the new Beyblades burst less...

Could you do comparative tests with the TAKARA-TOMY versions of the same customizations, though?
(Sep. 01, 2016  9:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Cool, so Bursts were relatively frequent, therefore it might have just been the small and weak Hasbro launchers giving the impression that the new Beyblades burst less...

Could you do comparative tests with the TAKARA-TOMY versions of the same customizations, though?

I do not own Unicorn, sadly.

I will try to test later WHR (or some other combo) vs Hasbro and TT V2KA, which should help show the different between the two.
(Sep. 01, 2016  9:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Cool, so Bursts were relatively frequent, therefore it might have just been the small and weak Hasbro launchers giving the impression that the new Beyblades burst less...

I agree entirely. Kinda sucks that there was a lot more of KOs and SFs. :\
So did you use the hasbro or japanese launchers? Is there really a difference in power between the two?
(Sep. 01, 2016  9:22 PM)Hypnofist Wrote: So did you use the hasbro or japanese launchers? Is there really a difference in power between the two?

Long Winder; the Japanese one.

I would think so, as one winder (the Hasbro one) is shorter. Though the prongs to spin freely, it may be worth testing.
I just found my Unicorn testing topic, and while there are intra- and inter-player variations that are really considerable, my Xcalibur, which is my very secondary option after Valkyrie, was still able to score way more Bursts and overall a much higher win rate than that Valkyrie...
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Unicorn-Discussion

I thought it was a great sign that there seemed to be a lot of bursts in the wins, but this is a huge variation to TAKARA-TOMY's Unicorn versus Xcalibur.
Nice tests Hato. I wonder how a Hasbro stadium would effect the results.
Hey guys,

I haven't really posted much, but I may be able to help with testing once these blades come stateside. I'll probably have that Stadium VS set thingy. (V2 and S2). I won't really have Japanese stuff though.
(Sep. 02, 2016  10:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I just found my Unicorn testing topic, and while there are intra- and inter-player variations that are really considerable, my Xcalibur, which is my very secondary option after Valkyrie, was still able to score way more Bursts and overall a much higher win rate than that Valkyrie...
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Unicorn-Discussion

I thought it was a great sign that there seemed to be a lot of bursts in the wins, but this is a huge variation to TAKARA-TOMY's Unicorn versus Xcalibur.
You're forgetting but You used heavy Xtreme while hato only used wing accel which would definitely differentiate results
That does give more contact hah. Since Accel is basically never used for Attack anymore and Xtreme is the default Driver, I had forgotten that it was used in the tests.
Accel is still used but Xtreme is definitely hands down a better attack driver due to it being rubber
(Sep. 03, 2016  12:15 AM)MJ99TCGGaming Wrote: Accel is still used but Xtreme is definitely hands down a better attack driver due to it being rubber

Which means variable is the best lol
Maybe the Hasbro one could be but not the takara tomy one as there were problems with it
(Sep. 03, 2016  12:24 AM)bigbangpegs Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2016  12:15 AM)MJ99TCGGaming Wrote: Accel is still used but Xtreme is definitely hands down a better attack driver due to it being rubber

Variable has an extremely weird and inefficient shape though.
(Sep. 03, 2016  2:16 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2016  12:24 AM)bigbangpegs Wrote:

Variable has an extremely weird and inefficient shape though.

You mean TT or Hasbro on beylol?

At least from 1234beyblade's video, it seem like HB's [can we call Hasbro HB lol?] have little more grip and maintain flower pattern better. It's very small difference and may not make it better choice over legendary Rubber Flat tips but still we shouldn't ignore this, who know maybe we may find a completely different use for it

BTW can someone do a solo spin test of Hasbro Variable and compare it to a mint Extreme Driver?
Here is what I got from Valtryek V2 and Roktavor R2.

Now this is using the hasbro launchers and ripcord as well as the metal fusion lighting l drago stadium but I wanted to share this mainly to show the frequency of bursting.

1. Double burst
2. Out spin for R2
3. Burst for V2
4. Outspin for R2
5. Burst for R2
6. Burst for V2
7. Burst for V2
8. Outspin for R2
9. Outspin for R2
10 Outspid for R2

So in my battles about 50% concluded with a burst, now this may be due to the heavy reliance of walls with the hasbro metal fusion stadiums causing the beyblade's layer to slide a bit when it hits the wall. Also I feel that Valtryek would end up having more knockouts if this was done in an actually good stadium.

This was not done in a takara tomy stadium, heck it wasn't even done in a burst stadium so please take this with a really really heavy grain of salt.
Guys I was being sarcastic as MJ99T's premise that it's better if its rubber is not fully correct. I actually want hasbro's Valtryek just for the accel( or ta01)
can you make wolf as a beyblade burst and the layer make as a attack type and the claw too and attack tip like a flat and wanted to be four smash attack Stupid
(Sep. 10, 2016  1:59 AM)cobywolf24 Wrote: can you make wolf as a beyblade burst and the layer make as a attack type and the claw too and attack tip like a flat and wanted to be four smash attack Stupid

We can't make beyblades lol.
i do have a good idea going to make a attack combo of kerbeus need the parts to make these combo
(Sep. 17, 2016  7:20 PM)cobywolf24 Wrote: i do have a good idea going to make a attack combo of kerbeus need the parts to make these combo

2 good attack combo's would be
Valtryek Heavy Accel
Kerbeus Heavy Accel

Or Odin Heavy Defense for defence