Mar

Happy Saint Patrick's Bey Tournament!!

Richmond, Virginia
Deep Run Recreation Center
9900 Ridgefield Pkwy
  Come inside the rec center, take the right hall, last room on the left.
11:30AM on 03/17/2018
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  or Free with Passport*

Free entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

DOORS: 11:00AM
START: 12:00PM

The Richmond, Virginia Beyblade Tournament,  will be held inside at the Deep Run Recreation center, doors open at 11am, registration begins at 1130am,  and the matches will start at Noon!! 
Please come early, bring your friends,  we will provide water bottles, & cookies for refreshments.  We will also have chairs set out for parents.  If you have questions please ask. And remember to wear something green!!

Prize Support for the event:

Beyblade Burst B-101 Takara Tomy Random Booster Vol. 9 

Beyblade Burst B-87 Takara Tomy Random Booster Vol. 7

Beyblade Burst B-49 Takara Tomy Random Booster Vol. 3 

Random Non-Finalist Door Prize 

Beyblade Burst Hasbro Apex Attack Pack

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

I wish I could come, do you know any tournaments in LA?
Unfortunately I will be unable to attend this one, but good luck hosting your first tournament @[AmishRaven]. Can't wait to hear how it goes!
Lol that banner. Good luck guys!
Good luck with this, AmishRaven!

Just wanted to mention, I just made a small adjustment to your formatting for the time. Generally we just put the time in there and no additional notes about registration vs. start time. Keeps things cleaner that way on the index and in the tournament thread here ... I've updated it to just list 11:30AM, and then added a clear schedule for the doors, registration, and start time above your description.
(Mar. 02, 2018  7:40 AM)Kei Wrote: Good luck with this, AmishRaven!

Just wanted to mention, I just made a small adjustment to your formatting for the time. Generally we just put the time in there and no additional notes about registration vs. start time. Keeps things cleaner that way on the index and in the tournament thread here ... I've updated it to just list 11:30AM, and then added a clear schedule for the doors, registration, and start time above your description.
 Thanks Kei,
I like that format for the time,  looks nice!  I found a problem,  when just the time was listed,  I wasn't sure if that was when it started or doors opened... so I wanted to make it clear for my event. 
Thanks again to everyone, who helped get this event online.
hey does anyone know if the banna is banned
(Mar. 02, 2018  1:06 PM)Kokopuff Wrote: hey does anyone know if the banna is banned

The first time i read this, I thought you said banana. Hahahaha. Sorry, just had to say that.
(Mar. 02, 2018  1:06 PM)Kokopuff Wrote: hey does anyone know if the banna is banned

Maximum Garuda is no longer banned.
Im actually going this time haha.
(Mar. 02, 2018  6:55 PM)TheBeybladeKid Wrote: Im actually going this time haha.

Fantastic!!
(Mar. 02, 2018  12:00 PM)AmishRaven Wrote: I found a problem,  when just the time was listed,  I wasn't sure if that was when it started or doors opened... so I wanted to make it clear for my event. 

Yeah, for that field you can always just put in the time you want people to show up, which would be when registration begins. If you have more specific details about when the doors will open and so forth, you can include that in the description like we have in there now.
cant wait for this is my first ever tourment cant wait
Love the banner!!!!!
Based on the number of participants we will have prizes! Also planning to have a few door prizes for non-winners!
hey phoniex good news i can go YES

and shochbaum it all good
Purchased some Takara Tomy Beys for top three prizes, and a fun door prize for a non finalist!
I will also have a hot, new, recently released T.T. Bey for sale... in case anyone is interested!
amish raven which beyblade is it
(Mar. 05, 2018  10:42 PM)Kokopuff Wrote: amish raven which beyblade is it

You will have to come and see for yourself!!
chimera burst can not make it this time sadly.
hey Phoenix who are the rva creatures and how many are there and are they coming?????
*******************ATTENTION******************
THERE HAS BEEN A TORNADO WARNING PLACED IN EFFECT FOR THIS LOCATION ON MARCH 17TH.
THE TENNESSEE TORNADOES WILL BE CAUSING AN F4 STORM. BE CAREFUL NOT TO BE BLOWN AWAY. SEEK SHELTER NOW.
(Mar. 06, 2018  3:13 AM)Kokopuff Wrote: hey Phoenix who are the rva creatures and how many are there and are they coming?????

Truly who are the RVA Creatures tis is a mystery, but in all seriousness since Chimera isnt coming that leaves two maybe three Creatures left.
(Mar. 06, 2018  6:17 AM)TrueXiXAzrael Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2018  3:13 AM)Kokopuff Wrote: hey Phoenix who are the rva creatures and how many are there and are they coming?????

Truly who are the RVA Creatures tis is a mystery, but in all seriousness since Chimera isnt coming that leaves two maybe three Creatures left.

Doesnt matter if there are 3 or 30, TNT will blow you all away. Wink
Don't make me grab a launcher?!? I'll make you feel the wrath of the Raven!!

(Mar. 02, 2018  6:55 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Unfortunately I will be unable to attend this one, but good luck hosting your first tournament @[AmishRaven]. Can't wait to hear how it goes!

Will your partner be showing up again?  The one that beat you last month!!  We like him a lot...