HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day - July 22nd!

(Aug. 07, 2012  6:22 AM)FlameLeone2300 Wrote: I still never got my credidt. It'd been like 2-3 weeks and I sill never got the credits

Yes, look at the Beypoint Queue topic.
Man it sounded like a lot of fun, i couldnt take part because of my exams in SAT coaching.
wow,it is so cool again it is time for India in tour[/color][/size]naments
Hey!so cool HMS & PLASTICS together it will be really a rememberance day
[/code][/quote]
This is very cool i am thinking that i should come with my pegasus
(Aug. 19, 2012  10:11 AM)Indbey Wrote: This is very cool i am thinking that i should come with my pegasus

I don't know if you've realized or not but, this event/tournament was in July. And whatever variation of Pegasis you're using is not legal for these tournaments as they are for HMS/Plastic blades only. But, until the next HMS/Plastics remembrance day see you then !
Um this happened nearly a month ago. Did you not see the word July in the title?
Kai-v any idea how much longer for the all the plastics and HMS rememberence day tourneys be processed and any idea when the beylotto will start?
(Aug. 19, 2012  11:28 AM)gameboysuperman Wrote: Kai-v any idea how much longer for the all the plastics and HMS rememberence day tourneys be processed and any idea when the beylotto will start?

Greece is the only ones who have yet to submit everything. Once they do, then we can have the drawing
(Aug. 19, 2012  1:32 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2012  11:28 AM)gameboysuperman Wrote: Kai-v any idea how much longer for the all the plastics and HMS rememberence day tourneys be processed and any idea when the beylotto will start?

Greece is the only ones who have yet to submit everything. Once they do, then we can have the drawing

well thanks for the info! Grin
Greece has recently sent us the results, but we had gotten the list of participants a while ago. It should really not be long now.
thats great lookin forward to see who wins the beylotto.
Hey I still never got my credits. Its been like a month and I am starting to get mad that I don't have my credits
(Aug. 20, 2012  4:19 PM)FlameLeone2300 Wrote: Hey I still never got my credits. Its been like a month and I am starting to get mad that I don't have my credits

Man, you kids are spoilt these days. I remember when tournies took 3-6 months to get processed.

I strongly suggest you be more patient.
(Aug. 20, 2012  4:21 PM)Technocrat Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2012  4:19 PM)FlameLeone2300 Wrote: Hey I still never got my credits. Its been like a month and I am starting to get mad that I don't have my credits

Man, you kids are spoilt these days. I remember when tournies took 3-6 months to get processed.

I strongly suggest you be more patient.

my credits i also never got