HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day - July 17th and WBO OP Official Rules Release 4.0!

Yeah, I've got one of those two headed turtles, from my SK Gold Driger, and a Master Dranzer in my SK Dranzer S.

I'm honestly curious what that spammed bird was that looked lame and you got everywhere. I just call him Spamzer, but yeah. That's mostly what I got, though I got that cool ice dragon a couple of times, man that thing is sweeeeeeeeet.

Always wanted a spark draciel, I got one on one of my fakes. Scraped the sticker off and stuck it on a proper bit chip, but it's not the same. Confused

Heh, you get a few random stickers, sadly Unhappy
i used to love the plastic and HMS beyblades , they where so much more exciting in battle than the new metal fusion beyblades , unfortunately i cant go to any tournaments because my mum wont let me go to london and i dont have any of the older beyblades , would love to own a driger MS though :L
i never toutched a HMS or a plastic beyblade before but i did toutched a plastic launcher
but for a remote controlled beyblade -.-'
edit : i still hate my mom from getting that remote controlled beyblade instead of the right one
MAN she a fail
(Jul. 12, 2011  10:57 PM)Zone51 Wrote: i never toutched a HMS or a plastic beyblade before but i did toutched a plastic launcher
edit : i still hate my mom from getting that remote controlled beyblade instead of the right one
MAN she a fail
Hey, don't call her a failure for trying. It's not like she reads up on Beyblades to know the difference. Those things were still lots of fun.
(Jul. 12, 2011  11:39 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2011  10:57 PM)Zone51 Wrote: i never toutched a HMS or a plastic beyblade before but i did toutched a plastic launcher
MAN she a fail
Hey, don't call her a failure for trying. It's not like she reads up on Beyblades to know the difference. Those things were still lots of fun.
she does fail but i did show her an image of the item in question and still manage to choose the wrong one but i digress i never touched an HMS or a plastic before
: (
and that's would be awesome to see ppl with them : D
Wow, you sound like a huge spoilt brat. Seriously, if I were her I would've taken it off you and left you with nothing. She tried her best, and got you something she thought you'd love, and you're calling her a "fail" and "hate her for it"? Really?
When I was younger, I asked my parents for a Driger S for Christmas. They said they couldn't find it so they got me a Dranzer F instead. This was the only time they ever bought me ANY Beyblades and I was jumping up and down when I opened it.

Parents see this as a phase so they do not care to invest too much time/money/effort into it because they know you'll be on to the next "big thing" next year.
HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day Event Update III
Congrats th!nk and Galaxy! Can't wait to see the outcome of your touries!
well its really not a fail but atleast i got a good launcher : )
as for the plastics and HMS i never touched one but im still happy with all my games TCG and beyblades i got (MFB)
and most of the time i worked hard to get that stuff you know ? i always got the best notes in school that i can get.
and no offense there ; )
what does a plastic beyblade looks like is it like 1 of those beyblade g revolution ones?
A simple search on beywiki would've given you the answer to that question.
(Jul. 15, 2011  3:43 PM)jaydevilman Wrote: what does a plastic beyblade looks like is it like 1 of those beyblade g revolution ones?

really, you can simply just have a look on google images type in plastic beyblade or something
in our country...
the plastics remembrance is tomorrow..two tourneys ia lainched together...cant wait for it...Smile
wish us in malaysia luck guys..
same here. i can't wait for this. i get to try plastics again and have a hand at HMS. yet another reminder on why this game is so amazingly good. this is going to be a great day. BEYBLADES FOREVER!!!
I am so pumped for this! Good luck everybody!
Oh wow, what an amazing day! The old school bladers came first and second (rockbullh145sf and me, respectively). I'll hold another some time, I think.
Also, Brian (rock bull's) driger v2 (with a magnetic wd) was ridiculously good.

What a fantastic day. A lot of memories and reminiscing.

Thanks so much for organising this, committee, it really was a wonderful event Smile

Also, happy birthday, Kei Tongue_out
Hey congrats th!nk...I hope others have a good time too...happy plastic and HMS remembrance day to you all Tongue_out
Today was fun !
I wish my plastics would have come in time as I probably would have done so much better. Pinching_eyes_2

Won the HMS tournament though ! Haha.

Wouldn't mind having another one of these again once I get my plastics. xD
(Jul. 17, 2011  8:05 AM)blah Wrote: Won the HMS tournament though ! Haha.

What combo(s) did you use? Gasp
I lost all of my dragon winders but one Unhappy

And one of my sg metal change tips.

But oh well. Once I've got more plastics and rip cords, I'll strongly consider doing another.

Congrats, blah Smile
(Jul. 17, 2011  7:47 AM)th!nk Wrote: Also, happy birthday, Kei Tongue_out

Kei's birthday was Thursday, though?
(Jul. 17, 2011  8:07 AM)Kei Wrote: What combo(s) did you use? Gasp

Wolborg MS uncustomized. Tongue_out

And:
-Circle Upper
-Circle Wide
-Bearing Core.

xD

<3 Wolborg MS

(Jul. 17, 2011  8:08 AM)th!nk Wrote: Congrats, blah Smile

Thanks haha. Congrats to you too for coming second. Grin
(Jul. 17, 2011  8:14 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2011  7:47 AM)th!nk Wrote: Also, happy birthday, Kei Tongue_out

Kei's birthday was Thursday, though?

You're just jealous he didn't wish you a happy birthday. Tongue_out_wink

(Thank you, th!nk, for the birthday wish.)

edit:
(Jul. 17, 2011  8:18 AM)blah Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2011  8:07 AM)Kei Wrote: What combo(s) did you use? Gasp

Wolborg MS uncustomized. Tongue_out

And:
-Circle Upper
-Circle Wide
-Bearing Core.

xD

<3 Wolborg MS

Wow. Can you say, Samurai Upper, CWD Defense Ring, Grip Flat Core (Ultimate Mode)? Aha, did no one use Attack types?
(Jul. 17, 2011  8:19 AM)Kei Wrote: Wow. Can you say, Samurai Upper, CWD Defense Ring, Grip Flat Core (Ultimate Mode)? Aha, did no one use Attack types?

Most people didn't have HMS actually so they had to be lent out. Tongue_out

Someone used an uncustomized DEMS I think. If someone actually used attack, they probably would've won haha.