HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day - July 17th and WBO OP Official Rules Release 4.0!

beyblade metal fight and fusion beyblades are really strong but the plastic and HMSs are somehow alot more fun and the beyblade gear was more detailed like the launchergrip fit your hand but metal fight and fusion grips don't well at all
Except, you know, left handed people. Though not sure if the "sliding launcher" did that, most grips were right handed only.
OMG! Kei and the others who made this idea are now my best friends for life! You guys are the best!

I am liking the new avatars...we need more! =D

All of the new rule changes are great! Very well written, but i have 2 very important questions

1) I brought this up a long time ago and the mods told me to wait to ask this until there was a plastic tourney...WILL HIDDEN SPIRIT BEYS FINNALY BE UNBANNED? THE CURRENT BAN SERVES NO PURPOSE!

2)will we be getting more cool avatars from the plastic and HMS series? (less importantly, maybe even pre-HWS?)

3)ISNT TRIPLE BATTLE SET A HASBRO STADIUM??? IT IS BEING LEGALIZED?!?!?! HAPPY DAY, HAPPY DAY!

I am so excited, i feel as hyper as a "Hyper Tornado Attack" Note: If you do not get that reference, then you may never call yourself a plastics fan.

Plastic and HMS for the win! Thank you Kei and everyone else involved in making this a reality! =D
Don't quote the whole OP.

1) Apparently I made a very good argument about it to Kei, via PM, and found an old post by Brad about the AR's. He wanted Brad's opinion, and I haven't heard back. Kei?

2) Probably not.

3) No, it's a sonokong stadium, basically an attack stadium with three walled "ramps" instead of the walls.

4) Pretty sure Hyper Tornado Attack is a DBZ thing? Are you thinking of "Hyper Victory Tornado"?
in other words i am sad none of these tortoments are local to my area but i dont have good beys anymore now so it wouldnt matter much. some day i will return my original collection to its former glory...someday...
The Triple Battle Type Stadium is a Sono Kong product... it's not what you think. The WBO would never think about making a Hasbro stadium legal...
BEATEN.
Don't quote the OP Pinching_eyes_2

The new stadium is not a Hasbro product.
Thanks Think!

Sorry about the OP. I thought i edited it. Guess not. Will cut that all out.

If triple battle set is sonokong...what is that hasbro thing then?
A crappy stadium that I would not recommend. It comes in the Triple Battle Type set. Along with recolours of Meteo L Drago and Galaxy Pegasis.
That'ds an Different stadium all together, too different and also,HASBRO stadiums are never legal.the Triple Battle Stadium made by Hasbro is totally different from the one made by SonoKong.
(Jul. 10, 2011  5:12 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: If triple battle set is sonokong...what is that hasbro thing then?

it seems hasbro has made a stadium with the same/similar name as sonokong has
oh i see. Hasbro is usualy better at avoiding stuff like that though. They make alot of name changes to thier products…

Anyway, so from what i understand Hasbro Triple and Sono Triple are built around similar concepts but are different? I guess before I get off topic i will go to the Ask & Answer thread and post my question.

Glad to hear Hidden Spirits are on a possible road to revival!

(note: OP was removed from my original post)
this sucks cant go but im going to use my first beyblade galeon so yay remembrence let it rip!!!!!
@LeonTempestXIII: Nope, they're not even close. (The stadiums)
Would be great if I still had my old ones, the original ones for the win. <3
I might go to the tournament in vacover canada first i have to ask my parents if we could go it depends what we have planned on that day.
So much for Perth being Dullsville, at least we can commemorate plastics!

Yeah, looking at you, every other capital city that isn't Melbourne. Serious

So pumped for this. Still hoping we can get Hidden Spirit AR's at least legalised before the day.

I actually wonder if Griffolyon and Salamalyon even count as hidden spirits, they were released much later than Raiden, Zinrai, and Hayate, in the A-coded series, instead of just numbers.
They follow the regular system (well, a 4 layer system), and yeah.
(Jul. 11, 2011  10:34 AM)th!nk Wrote: [url=http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Perth-Western-Australia-17-07-11-Perth-Plastics-Pandemonium-
I actually wonder if Griffolyon and Salamalyon even count as hidden spirits, they were released much later than Raiden, Zinrai, and Hayate, in the A-coded series, instead of just numbers.
They follow the regular system (well, a 4 layer system), and yeah.

i didnt reply to youabout that sorry but yeah quite possibly the only thing that might "make" it a hidden spirit bey is that it it is a four piece system and hould be 5
it includes a hidden spirit thing
but really these beys haave nothing wrong with thnem at all
I mean, yeah, I can even understand the bases being banned due to the poles on them, but the AR's of all of them are normal.

But, it is in the hands of the committee, and Brad. We can only hope they see the light Tongue_out_wink
(Jul. 11, 2011  12:26 PM)th!nk Wrote: I mean, yeah, I can even understand the bases being banned dude to the poles on them, but the AR's of all of them are normal.

But, it is in the hands of the committee, and Brad. We can only hope they see the light Tongue_out_wink
let there be light !
even the bases don't desserve to be banned i mean trygles jumping base is much errr awkward
Yeah, but I figure there's argument there on the "uselessness" and it keeps the rules simple, like "Bases and Weight (rings?) exclusive to the hidden spirit series are banned" or "Hidden Spirit Parts, other than Attack rings are illegal". That said, scratching it from the rulebook other then "you may not have the figure attached when launching" or whatever would honestly be fine, given how useless their parts are, but that of course risks the "different system" thing.

Again, Committees decision, all we can do is wait Smile
Thats my problem. Everhtime i brought this topic up, i would get replies like "MFB is better, plastics suck" "MFB is more important" or "who cares they are useless parts anyway" 1st off to all plastic haters out there, without plastics or HMS there wouldnt be MFB so ya. 2nd while MFB is the current system that is no excuse to neglect past systems. 3rd, yes these are somewhat useless parts, but what about the people who want to participate in this revival that have hidden spirit beys? they should be allowed to play to. let us not ruin a good day like this with an unneeded ban on beys that hinder customization and participation.

@Th!nk: It is weight disk. By the way, i am looking at your avatar, i dont remember a Spark Draciel bey? Could you explain its origins? I only ask because this is a topic about plastics and now I am curious if there was a bey I never heard of.

And yes mods, it is all up to you. I just hope you are all reading our comments about this matter
Ignore them, the WBO was formed before MFB, and anyone who's played Bakuten Shoot knows the truth.

And I know what the parts of Plastics are, but Raiden/Zinrai/Hayate have a "ring" instead.

And no, spark draciel was just a bitbeast, a secondary bitbeast that came randomly with beys, or in a bit sticker booster (which is how I found the name, after someone posted an image of it here).
I see. I always got what appeared to be Cyber Dranzer, there is also that variant of Draciel with 2 heads which was used with beys like Roller Defenser and Metal Draciel. Knight Dranzer, Shadow Driger, and that skeloton bird thing wouls also appear alot.

I didn't know that there was a bit sticker booster! I must see one to get all of there true names. Thanks Th!nk