HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day - July 17th and WBO OP Official Rules Release 4.0!

(Jul. 07, 2011  3:16 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: WOW!
Just after I break my only Plastic (Metal Dranzer) you make a rememberence day.
Tired
Now I gotta go back to my local store to see if they got any more in stock.

You know plastics aren't produced anymore right
oh yeah! never been 2 a plastsic bey tourney!
Poseidon: Sonokong still seem to sell them though.
(Jul. 07, 2011  12:36 PM)th!nk Wrote: Poseidon: Sonokong still seem to sell them though.

Sell and produce is different. They probably have left-over stock.
True, but he was replying to someone looking for them in a shop, it's still possible that they could be stocked in some shops, somewhere.

Do we have anyone that could ask them if they're actually making Tornado Attack or just selling off leftovers? Would be cool to know.
(Jul. 07, 2011  2:38 PM)th!nk Wrote: Do we have anyone that could ask them if they're actually making Tornado Attack or just selling off leftovers? Would be cool to know.

I doubt they would answer us more than TAKARA-TOMY.
Hmmm, if only I could find my Draciel and Dranzer....

Well anyway, i'm glad that most people haven't forgotten about old Beys.
Can't wait for these tournaments I remember driger and draciel
i cant whait this goin to be so cool
AWWWW MAN!!! There aren't any tournaments in america near calvert city, Kentucky and my parents won't let me host one! Maybe if I do like 50 chores around the house (if I think of 50) they might change their minds but it's HIGHLY unlikely considering that once their minds are set they NEVER I MEAN NEEEVEEERRR change their minds! Unhappy
Don't complain about tournaments.
Wow I remember the old plastic beys. I used to play with them always. I wish I could find my Dragoon and Draciel. Man Beyblade really is awsome! Anyone know if one of these tournamants is going to be in Sterling,VA?
(Jul. 08, 2011  3:46 PM)gingka haganai Wrote: Wow I remember the old plastic beys. I used to play with them always. I wish I could find my Dragoon and Draciel. Man Beyblade really is awsome! Anyone know if one of these tournamants is going to be in Sterling,VA?
check the OP..the list or plastics and hms remembrance tourney are there..
if not...host one..Eee
If I can reach one of thes beyblade tournamants and if I could find my Heavy Metal Dragoon I would be awsome!
If I wanted to host a tournament, how to i host an official wbo tournament? Just curious!
make an event proposal in wbo organized play section..if it is aproved by the committee,then it is official tourney..make sure to obey the rules stated..
): Can't attend tourneys, but I will be using my old Advance Eterner and Dragoon MS Grin
i dont remember alot about the old beyblades but i have some of them
i like we have plastics remberrence day its so cool to rember our past even bey blades past its really cool to rember.
And on the 17th of july Ookami Tenmas Dragoon G Shattered his friends lightning l-drago to truly prove the power of plastics!!
Also any news on any us tourneys?
(Jul. 09, 2011  1:37 AM)Ookami_Tenma Wrote: And on the 17th of july Ookami Tenmas Dragoon G Shattered his friends lightning l-drago to truly prove the power of plastics!!
Also any news on any us tourneys?
Don't ask about tournaments unless you're trying to host one or at the very least, help.
Phoenix Write:You keep asking on tournaments since BeyDays itself.Stop this.There are already info in the OP itself.If you even bother to reAd it.
(Jul. 09, 2011  7:30 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Phoenix Write:You keep asking on tournaments since BeyDays itself.Stop this.There are already info in the OP itself.If you even bother to reAd it.
ok sorry! its just that i never got to participate in a tournament and i really want to.... so sorry! Unhappy
(Jul. 09, 2011  6:11 PM)Phoenix Write Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2011  7:30 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Phoenix Write:You keep asking on tournaments since BeyDays itself.Stop this.There are already info in the OP itself.If you even bother to reAd it.
ok sorry! its just that i never got to participate in a tournament and i really want to.... so sorry! Unhappy
If you really wanted to host a tournament, you'd make a conscious effort to gather up bladers in your area and organize a tournament instead of complaining about it. I looked through your 18 posts and half of them are whining for a tournament, but absolutely none of them were attempts at doing something about it.

Either at least try to do something about it or stop posting.