HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day - July 17th and WBO OP Official Rules Release 4.0!

Wow. The plastic generation beyblades really take me back. I hope the the WBO will make a tournament in Panama City Florida. Oh well. Im going to be tearing up Beyblades with my Dragoon Galaxy! Oh yea! Beyblade forever!
I swear the next person I see saying "I hope the WBO will make a tournament in my city" is going to be the first unwilling testing subject when I figure out how to punch people through the internet.

FWIW: Looking like I might be able to get this to happen in Perth, even if it has to be a little unconventional, we shall see.
(Jul. 04, 2011  2:18 AM)Blader DJ Wrote: THE DAY HAS COME !!

SO MANY PRECIOUS MEMORYS ARE RETURN TO ME … LAUNCH OF THE BEY OVER TEN YEAR AGO, THE FIRST WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS IN JAPAN … TAKARA-TOMY BEYBLADE HIATUS IN 2005 … HOW INSPIRE IT IS THAT WE HAVE MADE IT TO THIS POINT ?? I WOULD NOT BE SAME DJ IF NOT FOR PLASTIC AND HMS …

WHAT DO ALL YOU REMEMBER ? HOW MUCH HAVE YOU GROWN ? I AM SURE THAT PARTICIPATING IN HMS & PLASTICS REMEMBRANCE DAY WILL RUSH MEMORYS BACK TO YOU, SO … PICK UP CUSTOMIZE GRIP AND WITNESS YOUR OLD BEYHEARTS IGNITE BRILLIANTLY TWO WEEK FROM NOW, WHERE EVER YOU MAY BE~!!

BLADER DJ!

LET US RELIVE NOSTALGIA WITH A BEYBATTLE OF EPIC PROPORTIONS.

Sorry MFB attack stadium. Your'e going on the shelf, it's Tornado Balance's time to shine.
I must say, didn't mention it before, but I shed a tear of joy at Blader DJ's excitement. Literally.

Man, it's a good time to be selling plastics. But yeah, yay payday.
Wow! This is an amazing idea! I was a huge plastic fan, and had many beys, but now I have just a few of 'em... Still, I'd love to see the return of plastics and HMS beys, even though I won't be a part of the movement...
Probably we'll see some old school combos returning, especially the Bistool one!
Another BeyLotto?! Two BeyLottos announced within 3 months?! Great!
Well, this event seems to be like a tribute to the good, ol' beys, which had retired from tourneys about 2 years ago. They rested in your cabinet, were always prepared for practice battles, but they were craving to be in a tourney. This tourney, is one such event! Amazing idea WBO!
Also, I am really happy that Super Attack is banned from Official WBO play. I never thought it to be a 'balanced' stadium...
BTW, apparently the Triple Battle stadium is basically even with TT attack Tongue_out Hope Blitz doesn't mind me saying that, but yeah. Sounds to me like it's far better than the Standard/Balance stadium.

Wish they'd pop up on eBay AU, cos they're usually cheaper and I'd like a back up stadium.
HEY! The new banner seems amazing! Better than BeyDays! I think its just updated! Because it wasn't here a few minutes ago...
Blader DJ will be SO happy!
This is totally epic!!!!! i love the old plastic ones and still have my whole collection, it'd be nice to pull out that old Driger of mine and see what he can do!
Then host an event! Smile
will the HMS and plastics be seperated? so the HMS fight HMS and vice versa?
Judging by the OP, yes.

Where do Engine Gear beys fit? Read something about them having their own division on beywiki. Can someone who knows clarify that?
They're Plastic Generation.
Okay, thanks, that helps me sort out this tourney (and gives me enough beys on the off chance mine don't arrive somehow Grin)
HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day Event Update II

Blitz will be hosting two tournaments in London, UK!:
(Jul. 05, 2011  7:03 PM)Kei Wrote: HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day Event Update II

Blitz will be hosting two tournaments in London, UK!:

Cool names, Blitz. Cool In case you're wondering, those were my ideas.
I dont know much but everyone's so excited.
Unfourtunaly, I haven" been introduced to the older version of beyblade>
YAY! It's finally here! Even though there are no tournaments near were I live, and I only have 1 plastic beyblade, I wish everyone who's gonna participate in them best of luck! I hope everybody has lots of fun and will remember this for a VERY long time!! Keep on rippin it! WOOOHOOO!!
i miss all the old beyblades , the characters,the awesome songs and the show
(Jul. 05, 2011  3:15 PM)Khel Wrote: Sorry MFB attack stadium. Your'e going on the shelf, it's Tornado Balance's time to shine.

I take it you're actually competing in one of the tournaments again? Smile
i always use a plastic dranzer g and hms driger strata dragoon and draciel p.s why cant they put a beyblade tournament in ponce puerto rico
FOR CARPS SAKE. THE WBO DOES NOT FLY AROUND MAKING TOURNAMENTS. WE RELY ON OUR USERS TO HOST THEM. IF THERE'S NO TOURNEYS IN YOUR AREA, IT'S BECAUSE NO ONE HAS BOTHERED TO HOST ONE.

This is explained in your introductory PM/the links in there, if you'd actually bothered to read it

There were no tourneys in Perth. Know what I did? I decided to do it myself, and last weekend I hosted our first tournament.

You want a tournament? Learn the rules by heart, get some stadiums, and host one yourself. Until then, don't complain there's no tourneys in your area.
hms and plastics rock their the best their the ones ho started it all
WOW!
Just after I break my only Plastic (Metal Dranzer) you make a rememberence day.
Tired
Now I gotta go back to my local store to see if they got any more in stock.