HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day - July 17th and WBO OP Official Rules Release 4.0!

(Jul. 04, 2011  6:43 PM)Manicben Wrote: Liking the new rules and etc. but im so sad i got rid of all my old plastics...
Ahhhhh, I cant participate! oh well, and i cant get any plastics in time...
Suggestions?

ME!!!! New thread major plastic selling
Anyone want to play but don't have any plastic ckeck out my nesw selling thread !!!
Although I won't be joining any events... I am very excited about this! I ended up giving up my old plastics to the younger members on my team to teach them some of the differences of what I grew up on and what they were growing up on (MFB) - and I can't wait to tell them about this!
(Jul. 04, 2011  7:29 PM)Midoriyama Wrote: Although I won't be joining any events... I am very excited about this! I ended up giving up my old plastics to the younger members on my team to teach them some of the differences of what I grew up on and what they were growing up on (MFB) - and I can't wait to tell them about this!

If someone has enough plastics in your area for at least eight people, why not try to organize one yourself? Smile
Yo Kei, how'd we get the testing on the Triple Battle Stadium? How did it do?

Just in case you missed it, I also questioned the ban on Hidden Spirit AR's Tongue_out: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-HMS-Plas...#pid703511
(Jul. 04, 2011  8:40 PM)th!nk Wrote: Yo Kei, how'd we get the testing on the Triple Battle Stadium? How did it do?

Blitz has one, so you should ask him. He's done testing.

As for the ban on the Hidden Spirit AR's, ask Brad lol.
But he can't un-ban them Cute

Brad, if you read this, plzexplain after reading my post about it Smile I really, really don't get why they're banned.

EDIT: Wait, Griffolyon and Salamalyon didn't even have the weird weight disk stuff, according to beywiki.

Can I ask for a clarification on if they're actually banned, or it's just the ones like Hayate, with the weird bases and WD's?
Don't they suck anyway?
yeah we are all behind . I really want to use ars like griffolyon and Hayate if i can get a tournement sorrted
(Jul. 04, 2011  9:01 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Don't they suck anyway?

not really some are prettty decent the aforemensioned
If only I could fly to the UK... I'd so go to your tourney poseidon Tongue_out then we could trade some beys, haha. Then I'd buy that plastics stadium right off of you!
I have a feeling Brad's response will go something like this: "just use triple wing guys"
(Jul. 04, 2011  9:05 PM)Kei Wrote: I have a feeling Brad's response will go something like this: "just use triple wing guys"
Wyborg.
I'm getting a Trygle soon... Good times.
If I come to a tourney, I'm going to so use that. Either that or Driving DrigerV2 (AR Manta Diver Base is Driger V2's) or Galeon/Uriel (AR Galeon Base is a Gyro Core) I wonder if either of those are even good? xD
Seriously though, Griffolyon's AR is severely underrated.

As I said, I just noticed Griffolyon and Salamalyon even have normal Weight Disks, and Salamalyon, as I said, got a non-hidden Spirit Release. So, I really don't get why they're banned at all.
I'll go ahead and salute my mint condition Driger MS in remembrance of my favorite original bey types. (the MS)

Also I have lined up a few AMVs for remembrance of the Originals.

I wish I had Plastics. They look cool. I only have Metal Fight because I only started BeyBlade A while ago
Trust me, in plastics, everything wasn't really as predictable as MFB is Grin anything could happen!
(Jul. 04, 2011  10:13 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Trust me, in plastics, everything wasn't really as predictable as MFB is Grin anything could happen!

BUMPKINGRULZ Tongue_out
I so want a bump king again, even though I know it's horrible Tongue_out
BUMPKINGFTW
(Jul. 04, 2011  5:28 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2011  5:22 PM)poseidon Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2011  4:21 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Awesome. I is very happy to see this! Looks like the wolborg ms and dems that I bought were worth it! Now if somebody could just sell me a RBA2 set...
!

we all want that set lol
Did this start because of me ragekio, were going on about plastic tournaments lol.
According to Kei, this has been an idea for a few months now.

I mentioned this idea to the Committee back in November.
(Jul. 04, 2011  9:57 PM)BurnBlader Wrote: I wish I had Plastics. They look cool. I only have Metal Fight because I only started BeyBlade A while ago

me too the plastic ones are cool.Pinching_eyes
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO! plastic tornies to see. wish i could come, but even if I could, i dont have a right spin launcher for plastics and i only have a griffon bey thing and a bump king. what is the tripple type stadium by the way?
(Jul. 04, 2011  10:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2011  5:28 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2011  5:22 PM)poseidon Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2011  4:21 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Awesome. I is very happy to see this! Looks like the wolborg ms and dems that I bought were worth it! Now if somebody could just sell me a RBA2 set...
!

we all want that set lol
Did this start because of me ragekio, were going on about plastic tournaments lol.
According to Kei, this has been an idea for a few months now.

I mentioned this idea to the Committee back in November.
That's what he told me. He said you guys talked about it, but didn't actually start planning until after Beydays.
i remember plastics, can't exactly remember my first plastic bey, but i do have 2 plastics still; voltex ape and some weird (fake) kid dragoon with a HUGE metal disk hahaha
I wish others in my area had plastics as well..then I would have been able to have a tourney...still best of luck to all participants from my side in advance