HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day - July 17th and WBO OP Official Rules Release 4.0!

this is going to be awesome. to bad i have only three bad HMS beys and possibly mostly fake plastics.

now i wish i had a "old-school" beyblade avatar and signature like Kei (to bad i am not a Committee member)
tournament still requires a min of 8 people right? dang i don't even think i could get 8 people to play . . .
(Jul. 04, 2011  4:08 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2011  4:01 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: do we need beypassport too for this beylotto or just enough as participant?

how do we get cool avatar and signatures like kai-v's and kei's?

You need one to participate in the tournaments (or you could pay $5), but for the BeyLotto, no, you do not need one!

You have to be a Committee member. Cool

haha..thats cool avatar and signature...good job kai-v..wish i can have them too...hahah
really?so i dont need beypassport for this plastics beylotto?its a relief then..hehe
(Jul. 04, 2011  4:17 AM)Otsu Wrote: tournament still requires a min of 8 people right? dang i don't even think i could get 8 people to play . . .
Buy a plastic lot or two from eBay and have a parts draft with what you buy.
Wow, had no idea this would happen. Awesome stuff guys!
(Jul. 04, 2011  4:11 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: hahahahaha oh my god

This is awesome guys! Good work! Makes me wish I still had my purple Death Gargoyle MS.

can't get over how awesome the images from that book were

I'm so excited for this. Hopefully I do better than I did at my last HMS/Plastics tournament (BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! hahaha).

(Jul. 04, 2011  4:17 AM)Otsu Wrote: tournament still requires a min of 8 people right? dang i don't even think i could get 8 people to play . . .

Yes, all of the regular rules which apply to Official WBO tournaments still apply. You don't think so ...? You should at least try! For my tournaments, if I have to, I'm going to lend out a few HMS/Plastics.

What Deikailo suggested works too.

(Jul. 04, 2011  4:18 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: haha..thats cool avatar and signature...good job kai-v..wish i can have them too...hahah

Actually, as Kai-V stated herself earlier, I was the person who designed the avatars/signatures for everyone. Smile
Hah, why does this happen when I'm gone?
Either way, this event looks amazing, good luck for everybody participating in the tournaments! (:
(Jul. 04, 2011  5:40 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Hah, why does this happen when I'm gone?
Either way, this event looks amazing, good luck for everybody participating in the tournaments! (:
You're gone?! Come back! I'm going to be there!
This is awesome. I sooo want one of those avatar + sig sets. I might have to get together with ikmv and do something in NY.
(Jul. 04, 2011  5:54 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: I might have to get together with ikmv and do something in NY.

How can you even write "I might have", hah.
(Jul. 04, 2011  5:54 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: This is awesome. I sooo want one of those avatar + sig sets. I might have to get together with ikmv and do something in NY.

If you were still a Committee member, you'd have one. Tongue_out

Also noooooo, I was hoping this would entice you even further to come up for the July 16th/17th weekend for HPT3/HND!/PND!.
Maaaybe.
(Jul. 04, 2011  4:24 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2011  4:18 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: haha..thats cool avatar and signature...good job kai-v..wish i can have them too...hahah

Actually, as Kai-V stated herself earlier, I was the person who designed the avatars/signatures for everyone. Smile
haha..oh..really?my bad..my mistakes..good job for designing the avatars and signatures...rally..that is 'sick' nice..want it badly..thanks to the committes too for bringing this historical event..Smile
awsome definintly driveing to Nevada for this!
Is the Triple Battle Type Stadium the one Hasbro released in the Triple Battle Set? The one with the interchangeable cores? I'm not sure because the Universal Rules say Hasbro stadiums are illegal for WBO-sanctioned play.
No it is a SK stadium.

It is this stasium: http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-Beyblade...20b84bb630
(Jul. 04, 2011  7:06 AM)TheShields Wrote: No it is a SK stadium.

It is this stasium: http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-Beyblade...20b84bb630

Oh, okay. I remember that stadium. Thanks for the link!
HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day Event Update I
in the tournament do you have to use the plastic beys
(Jul. 04, 2011  9:32 AM)storm pegusas5 Wrote: in the tournament do you have to use the plastic beys

Yup.

Well, yes and no. Because this is HMS and Plastics Rememberence Day, there are actually two formats a tournament could be. In a Plastics format tournament, yes, you would have to use a plastic era Beyblade.

For an HMS tournament, you'd have to use HMS Beyblades.
This Revival of the veteran beyblades is something many of us wanted and waited for....and finally a tribute to the game-changers...or rather the 'game starters'.....sadly though i wont be able to take part in any tourneys.....but i will be battling it out with my old partners(Beyblades) and will be uploading some great yet to come battle videos on my youtube channel....any of you guys interested can also send a battle request of the Plastics, HMS and MFB too.....my collection has been put up on my channel.......
awsum i am goin bck into past it was just awsum the excitment of the first season and i will never forget the bladebreakers they were just toooooo good who ever thought to declare 17th july as hms rememberance day hats of to their brain!
Regarding the new updated rules;

Is it permitted to change the mode of HF/S, CH120, TH170 when it is attached on the launcher for the initial round of the BeyBattle?

Moreover, is the last minute mode change of HF/S, CH120, TH170 permitted when both opponents have chosen spin direction(both Gravity/Vari Ares combos) evoked by the stalling clause?