HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day - July 17th and WBO OP Official Rules Release 4.0!

TBH, my plastics zombie only lost to driger v2. Honestly, I had nothing to beat it with, it was incredible. Still, second ain't bad, and brian deserved to win, he's a fantastic guy.

And my old driger s with 10 heavy and a mwc came third, in the hands of Fat Bob.

Didn't even use my attack combo :\
Today was a great fun, I'd forgotten how much more exciting plastic battles are compared to MFB.
(Jul. 17, 2011  8:24 AM)blah Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2011  8:19 AM)Kei Wrote: Wow. Can you say, Samurai Upper, CWD Defense Ring, Grip Flat Core (Ultimate Mode)? Aha, did no one use Attack types?

Most people didn't have HMS actually so they had to be lent out. Tongue_out

Someone used an uncustomized DEMS I think. If someone actually used attack, they probably would've won haha.

Omega used an Attack combo IIRC, his RC was worn though so it didn't work very well.
It's depressing going back to MFB after playing plastics.

On the upside, it looks like us Australians might bring them back. Wink
it is with good faith to say good luck to everyone and even though i didnt like the plastic era I wll acknowledge them as the ancestor of the current beyblades and As such i say if it werent for them we have no beyblade metal fusion or the HWS and so on. So good luck to everyone on HMS-Plastic Rememberance day.
You didn't like them?

WHAT?

THEY ARE SUPERIOR.

No joke, today proved it to me, I had WAY more fun than my MFB tourney, even if I didn't win, and lost all but one of my dragon winders.
(Jul. 17, 2011  9:10 AM)th!nk Wrote: You didn't like them?

WHAT?

THEY ARE SUPERIOR.

No joke, today proved it to me, I had WAY more fun than my MFB tourney, even if I didn't win, and lost all but one of my dragon winders.
look im sorry i just prefer the new system and well that and i wasnt able to partake in the plastic gen i know i may seem kinda harsh about it but im saying good luck and we should never forget what made beyblade what it is today,
Curious, have you had the chance to own or use plastics?

Because you can't understand without having them. MFB are so round, and far more formulaic. The wonder of plastics is that you can throw together random combo's and do well, they're so unique and varied, and they're so much more interesting, and SPIKY!

Don't write 'em off if you haven't had much experience with them, is all I'm saying Smile
I agree with you th!nk..plastics are indeed the best...I regret having lost 4 of mine but I got a Dragoon G left and I'm happy that I at least have something rather than nothing
(Jul. 17, 2011  9:21 AM)th!nk Wrote: Curious, have you had the chance to own or use plastics?

Because you can't understand without having them. MFB are so round, and far more formulaic. The wonder of plastics is that you can throw together random combo's and do well, they're so unique and varied, and they're so much more interesting, and SPIKY!

Don't write 'em off if you haven't had much experience with them, is all I'm saying Smile
now now now hold on I aint saying their bad its just im not USE to them. and i do remember owning a gazaly but i lost it years ago, I can hardly remember owning one but that does not mean I respect them with the upmost authority.
College Breakout : Ancient War RESULTS

Here it goes:
Oh yeah, full results for Perth Plastics Pandemonium!

1st: RockBullH145sf
2nd: th!nk
3rd: Fat Bob

Full thoughts and comments here: http://www.worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Pert...#pid719206

Basically, driger v2 was insane, and the beywiki article is way too hard on it.
congrats to all winners and plastics & hms remembrance tourneys organizer for making it real...and for the epic tourneys...Smile Smile Smile
now as for beylotto..hope we from malaysia have some.. Smile Smile
i will my best good luck for upcoming plastics & hms remembrance tourneys...

P/S:very high expectations on Canada and UK crews..Smile
another
P/S:happy birthday to Kei..Smile
Just realised there's a bey I want in all the prizes, though first and second prizes are less interesting. Burning Kerberous or Driger V2, I be crossin' mah fingers!
I have to say playing with Plastics and HMS again was loads of fun, even better when you actually have other people to play against haha! If it wasn't for the awful UK weather the tournaments would of run a lot smoother as we had to stop for sometime during the HMS tourney as there was a huge downpour.

Anyway the Results -
the london hms tournament today was amazing, it was the first tournament i got to the finals... Smile yay
1st: was hellkid
2nd: me ( Tired )
3rd: enzoxs

i hope to have more hms tourneys in the future, next time on the beypoints system... Smile
Congrats winners. This day is a day to remember. The tournies AND THE OLD GEN BEYS!!
Allons-y!

Results from Toronto! (Click to View)
(Jul. 18, 2011  1:26 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Allons-y!

Why am I not surprised? Grin
What Hero said.
Hah, Kei didn't win Tongue_out
(Jul. 18, 2011  1:26 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Allons-y!

Woohoo GO USA! Lol Grats Deikailo. She may not own canada with the new school but she can with the old school!
I won with attack and then faked the final battles by using spin stealers lol.

Attack's not dead. Wink
Perth Plastics Pandemonium! Winning combo's

1st: RockBullH145sf: Driger V2 with an MG WD: beat my zombie and compact (and everything else it faced) Heavily underrated by beywiki.
2nd: th!nk:
Zombie:
AR:Tiger Defense
WD: Wide Survivor
SG: Left (Bearing Ver)
SP: Cross Survivor
BB: Customise Grip

Compact:
AR: War Lion
WD: 10 Heavy
SG: Neo Right + HMC
BB: SG Metal Change

3rd: Fat Bob, using my
AR: Tiger Defense
WD: 10 Heavy
SG: Neo Right + MWC
BB: SG Metal Change
I can see why he won plastics th!nk - Driger V2 is like a freaking tank. I mean just look at it! It may be underated by Beywiki, but trust me, it's damn good.