HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day - July 17th and WBO OP Official Rules Release 4.0!

Cause they need to know who won and the runners up for each tourney.
He's asking which tourneys hadn't handed in results/attendees yet, Ultrablader.

Considering Place faces have been given out for all tourneys except mine (which I know has been submitted) and College Breakout:Ancient War, I'd think it's just a matter of processing those two (I doubt benjohadi has taken a week to send results)
It is just a matter of finding all the information through Kei's and my private messages.

Everyone needs to know this though, for the future : Whoever you send the tournament results and information to, I need to be part of the Recipients in all cases at least for the initial message with all the details. If after that you have a private conversation with Kei or something that concerns more finances like how to send the money to our Paypal account, I do not necessarily need to receive those other messages, but I should get all tournament results too.
(Jul. 25, 2011  11:03 PM)th!nk Wrote: He's asking which tourneys hadn't handed in results/attendees yet, Ultrablader.

Considering Place faces have been given out for all tourneys except mine (which I know has been submitted) and College Breakout:Ancient War, I'd think it's just a matter of processing those two (I doubt benjohadi has taken a week to send results)
send them right away after the tourneys and a few revision results had been sent too..XD
let us be patient..Smile
ive had good ol' times with kid dragoon, driger ,dranzer ,etc.... these are all my favorites
(Jul. 26, 2011  12:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It is just a matter of finding all the information through Kei's and my private messages.

Everyone needs to know this though, for the future : Whoever you send the tournament results and information to, I need to be part of the Recipients in all cases at least for the initial message with all the details. If after that you have a private conversation with Kei or something that concerns more finances like how to send the money to our Paypal account, I do not necessarily need to receive those other messages, but I should get all tournament results too.
I just send everything to both you and Kei. Commas are great. Wink
Haven't got my extra 3 credits yet sadly D:
(Jul. 30, 2011  6:01 PM)pyrus10000 Wrote: Haven't got my extra 3 credits yet sadly D:

Uhh, yes you did!
Pyrus, you only get 3 credits for attending on the day. HMS and Plastics are not two separate events so you'll only get 3 for going to one or both. I thought that I would get 6 for attending both, but alas, it is only 3. Unhappy
We've left you all waiting for these results long enough, let's see who the lucky ones are...!

The winners of the HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day 2011 BeyLotto are:

6TH-30TH
bennunes217
zardflare
zafri
Robsta
Fat Bob
alif
Galaxy
ichigo segneri
Hell Reaper
Xman8024
ricetwice
Crimson
peace
Tormented
To
Pit
Novae Rog
kenshinx
darkwocher
Will I AmBlader
Lambo-Kun
aphonicfool
Benjohadi
RaiKou
Mata Nui

5TH
melvyn900

4TH
Elaine

3RD
JesseObre

2ND
John-flip-pride

1ST
Omega

Wow, the first two winners are from the same place! Your BeySpirits must have been blinding to see!

To repeat what the prizes are from the opening post:
6th to 30th, choose one of ~
-Face Booster RED [Image: faceboosterred.png]
-Face Booster BLUE [Image: faceboosterblue.png]
-Face Booster GREEN [Image: faceboostergreen.png]
-Face Booster ORANGE [Image: faceboosterorange.png]

1st to 5th, not only do you choose one of the following Face Boosters, but you also need to send a private message to Kei to receive your prizes!
-Face Booster RED [Image: faceboosterred.png]
-Face Booster BLUE [Image: faceboosterblue.png]
-Face Booster GREEN [Image: faceboostergreen.png]
-Face Booster ORANGE [Image: faceboosterorange.png]
-Face Booster YELLOW [Image: FaceBoosterIconYellow.png]
-Face Booster PURPLE [Image: FaceBoosterIconPurple.png]

Congratulations to everyone for such a successful first HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day! To be honest, we really weren't sure this idea would be popular at all, but we have since seen that a lot of people's interest in the older series has been more than reignited!
Glad to see perth bladers well represented there! Congratulations all!
How did I win two tournaments and not win the beylotto? FML. I have suck luck.
YOU WON TWO TOURNEYS!

And it's not like you don't have every part ever anyway Wink
Dude, I wanted the face boosters.

CRIMSON, GIVE ME YOUR FACE BOOSTER SINCE I GAVE YOU MY ROUND SHELL PLZKTHXBAI.

I'd trade you my face booster for your "I won a tournament face"... lol

I'll take Face Booster "Red".
awe, i didn't place, but my brother zardflare did (yay!)

congratulations to all the winners Joyful_3
i would like a face booster red please (red is my favorite color). congratulations to the other winners
(Jul. 31, 2011  4:36 AM)To Wrote: I'll take Face Booster "Red".
You open your Face Booster RED [Image: faceboosterred.png] to find...

[Image: bullface.png]
Bull!

(Jul. 31, 2011  4:38 AM)zardflare Wrote: i would like a face booster red please (red is my favorite color). congratulations to the other winners
You also open your Face Booster RED [Image: faceboosterred.png] and find...

another Bull!
haha..i'm interested in face booster blue...
congrats to the other winners aspecially omega and john-flip-pride for their awwesome prizes..thats cool man..congrats..
UGH Bull, lol.

Congrats to the other winners.
(Jul. 31, 2011  4:52 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: haha..i'm interested inface booster blue...

Carefully opening up your Face Booster BLUE [Image: faceboosterblue.png] reveals...

Bull!

No, I'm just joking. You got...

[Image: libraface.png]

Libra!
Shame there's no HMS/Plastics Remembrance day face, that'd be cool.

4 Perth Bladers winning prizes is totally sweet, I've PM'd them as they probably won't all read this.

And I think I've worked out what face booster Bull comes in now Wink
Wow I actually won Grin ! Congratulations to all the winners and thanks to the committee for making this memorable event happen.

I choose the Face Booster BLUE, thanks !
Australians owned this thing. Wink

Well, we did have more tourneys than any other country, but yeah.
Congratulations man Smile
Yea..i got a libra face..XD..
when will the rest of malaysian blader will receive their face for placing on the hms and plastics remembrance?