HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day - July 17th and WBO OP Official Rules Release 4.0!

I would like a face booster blue please
(Aug. 03, 2011  11:11 AM)Will I AmBlader Wrote: I would like a face booster blue please

Shaking with anticipation, you open your Face Booster BLUE [Image: faceboosterblue.png] and find...

[Image: ariesface.png]

Aries! Congratulations, it's a rare!
Congratulations to the winners! We need to make this a yearly event, like beydays.

And what happened to the Plastics and HMS bit-chip/ face?
That was just a weird idea I threw out there.
Sorry, may I please have a green booster.
Novae Rog chooses Face Booster GREEN [Image: faceboostergreen.png] and receives ... Gemios [Image: gemiosface.png] !
Hey! The WBO had its 100th tournament during this event. Smile Congrats, guys!

Blah got the 100th gold face :p
(Aug. 05, 2011  7:56 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Hey! The WBO had its 100th tournament during this event. Smile Congrats, guys!

Blah got the 100th gold face :p

A little correction:

WBO 'processed' its 100th tournaments. There are a number of tournaments prior to this event still waiting to be processed. One of those tournaments could very well be the 100th one.
I've already figured those into that equation. Were were at 93 processed tournaments before and I don't think there were more than 7 unprocessed tournaments.
Wow I placed second Smile Yellow face booster plz! Thank's ya'll
(Aug. 06, 2011  8:19 AM)john-flip-pride Wrote: Wow I placed second Smile Yellow face booster plz! Thank's ya'll

You open your Face Boost Yellow [Image: FaceBoosterIconYellow.png] to find...

[Image: GiraffeFace.png]

Giraffe!
Can I have a Green Face booster please?
(Aug. 08, 2011  3:40 AM)Xman8024 Wrote: Can I have a Green Face booster please?

You open your Face Booster GREEN [Image: faceboostergreen.png] and find...

[Image: aquarioface.png]

Aquario!
dear kei / scott

thank you so much for sending the bey over, built it today without assistance Smile

[Image: 284253_10150281526097630_688912629_76086...4532_n.jpg]

Smile merciii beaucoup

btw. my name is elaine
you didn't write it so my mum opened it and nearly chucked it in the bin for me Unhappy
(Aug. 09, 2011  6:56 PM)elaine Wrote: dear kei / scott

thank you so much for sending the bey over, built it today without assistance Smile

Smile merciii beaucoup

btw. my name is elaine
you didn't write it so my mum opened it and nearly chucked it in the bin for me Unhappy

I'm glad it arrived safely!

♥ didn't include your full name with the address when he sent it to me, so that's why I didn't write it on that package, haha.
can I please have a red face booster?
(Aug. 14, 2011  4:42 AM)Fat Bob Wrote: can I please have a red face booster?

You open your Face Booster RED [Image: faceboosterred.png] and find...

[Image: quetzalcoatlface.png]

Quetzalcoatl! Congratulations, it's a rare!
(Aug. 09, 2011  8:22 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2011  6:56 PM)elaine Wrote: dear kei / scott

Smile merciii beaucoup

btw. my name is elaine

I'm glad it arrived safely!

♥ didn't include your full name with the address when he sent it to me, so that's why I didn't write it on that package, haha.

Hey i never got it yet
(Aug. 09, 2011  6:56 PM)elaine Wrote: Hey i never got it yet

The time might be different form when it was shipped or where you live.
Jesse lives in Toronto. Kei is shipping it from Toronto.
I think you might have Wut!? the quote..
Didn't see that before.
I do not think it was shipping from Toronto necessarily ... Sometimes, we buy from sites like Yahoo! Japan Auctions and we have it shipped directly to the winner's location. I do not know exactly what the situation was with this case though.
(Aug. 16, 2011  3:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not think it was shipping from Toronto necessarily ... Sometimes, we buy from sites like Yahoo! Japan Auctions and we have it shipped directly to the winner's location. I do not know exactly what the situation was with this case though.

it was from japan scott said but i got it just today but none of my parents were there so i my mom or dad had 2 pick it up when they come home

received the second one a few days ago and have built it, Smile

[Image: 296146_10150286689612630_688912629_76577...9838_n.jpg]

thank you kei for remembering my name :o or someone remembering it Smile
(Aug. 16, 2011  9:02 PM)elaine Wrote: received the second one a few days ago and have built it, Smile

[Image: 296146_10150286689612630_688912629_76577...9838_n.jpg]

thank you kei for remembering my name :o or someone remembering it Smile

nice
i should get my prize at shoppers 2 pick up soon so i have 2 bring ID