Gundam Models

i know this is an old topic but reading some of the things about the 00 dub cast on here wanted to point this out

Sumeragi english voice = Murrue Ramius english voice
Terira english voice = Athrun Zala English voice
Fledt = Lacus Clyne english voice

theres heaps more that are terrible bad like you know the voice as charathers from gundam seed/destiny without changing the voice what so ever.

Although with gundam 00 english dub i quite like Brad Swalie doing setsuna since his voice is hugely diffrent compared to some of the other gundam charathers he has done. Although his Wing role and Moblie suit gundam roles are quite simalar you can see that this voice actor has gotten alot better over the years.

Since he did dearker in gundam seed i normaly pick up on voice actors who have played other roles but didnt pick up on this at all since he changed his voice.Although at points in 00 Brad Sawlie as Setsuna saying the word "god" does sound alot like when he was doing light from deathnote but imo he pulled setsuna off well its just a shame the rest of the dub was either average or horrible.
(Aug. 12, 2010  9:49 AM)Dirge Wrote: i know this is an old topic but reading some of the things about the 00 dub cast on here wanted to point this out

Sumeragi english voice = Murrue Ramius english voice
Terira english voice = Athrun Zala English voice
Fledt = Lacus Clyne english voice

theres heaps more that are terrible bad like you know the voice as charathers from gundam seed/destiny without changing the voice what so ever.

Although with gundam 00 english dub i quite like Brad Swalie doing setsuna since his voice is hugely diffrent compared to some of the other gundam charathers he has done. Although his Wing role and Moblie suit gundam roles are quite simalar you can see that this voice actor has gotten alot better over the years.

Since he did dearker in gundam seed i normaly pick up on voice actors who have played other roles but didnt pick up on this at all since he changed his voice.Although at points in 00 Brad Sawlie as Setsuna saying the word "god" does sound alot like when he was doing light from deathnote but imo he pulled setsuna off well its just a shame the rest of the dub was either average or horrible.

I dont get why everyone feels the need to complain about English voice actors. Vic Mignogna usually sounds like his normal voice in most of his role's but I love him as a voice actor and I don't care. Ocean Group voice actors dubbed 00 and Seed/Destiny, I don't hear you complaining that Alleluja sound like Inuyasha. The dubs are fine, and if you don't like it don't watch it. Don't complain about something you never had to watch. The Japanese was done long before the English so you have the option to watch subs instead. By the way Japanese voice work is the same as English voice work, the same person works on many voices, and it is painfully obvious
(Aug. 12, 2010  10:21 AM)Thresher Wrote: I dont get why everyone feels the need to complain about English voice actors. Vic Mignogna usually sounds like his normal voice in most of his role's but I love him as a voice actor and I don't care. Ocean Group voice actors dubbed 00 and Seed/Destiny, I don't hear you complaining that Alleluja sound like Inuyasha. The dubs are fine, and if you don't like it don't watch it. Don't complain about something you never had to watch. The Japanese was done long before the English so you have the option to watch subs instead. By the way Japanese voice work is the same as English voice work, the same person works on many voices, and it is painfully obvious

i wasnt complaining about it considering with animes i normaly watch dubbed and subbed. It just got on my nervous that afew voice actors from the 00 dubs were didnt change any tone in voice from there charathers in seed/destiny. Aswell as reading some of the other comments made about the dub on this theard.

Such as pointing out voice actors from the seed dub, and stuff was just giving my thoughts on it lol.The dub is good asuming you havent seen gundam seed dubbed which realisticly most gundam fans in the western world would have probley seen gundam seed back on cartoonnetwork and probs rember the voices.Which is why i find it silly to do that and not have a noticable change in ton or voice when your doing a new set of charathers from the same series thingy.
8D thats epic bdaichi

thinking about doing a custom SD
my concept so far
[Image: DSCF0599.jpg]
Strike noir waist ect with the 2 rifes and 2 uzi sorta things, also has part of strike noirs arms, legs and feet

has destinys torso, shoulders, hands and wings aswell as its booster thingy

thinking of doing wing zero customs head for it but abit customized like in the photo havent got it yet so not 100% sure if itll fit on the destinys torso but over all it would have

2x beam boomarangs
2x palm cannons
2x bean uzi's
2x Beam rifes
and was gonna have 2 of the anti ship swords sit in the holder thing on the destinys pack.
ive also messed with the concept of using the wing bits from the noir pack insteed of the destinys wings since theres 2 beam cannons and 2 swords on it aswell as it fitting into the back pack insteed of the destinys wings. Not to sure wanna get someone eles thoughts on it?

also wouldnt be to sure of colour scheme was thinking like purple and white?

open to any suggestions and would appericate feedback and suggestions Joyful_2
i dont think that wing zero customs head will fit if i remember correctly wing zero has a peg connection for the head while destiny has a ball joint for the head

and when i get a digital camera i will post pics on my painted oo quant and my astrea
(Oct. 01, 2010  8:30 AM)tenzeku123 Wrote: i dont think that wing zero customs head will fit if i remember correctly wing zero has a peg connection for the head while destiny has a ball joint for the head

realy Dx, had a look at scans of the instruction sheet and looked like a ball join to me, if its a peg joint could just mod the ball on destinys torso or mod the wing zeros head
double post, did this yesterday decided to revisit my 1st non SD kit since i felt it looked horrible.

[Image: SF1.jpg]
[Image: DSCF0661.jpg]
[Image: DSCF0660.jpg]

The joints for the wings broke Dx spent all this time painting the wings for nothing hah ahwell. 1st time doing re paint of diff colours then on box wouldnt mind feedback on what people think of it
Wow Dirge, that looks amazing! sorry to hear about the joint though, I heard you can fix joint breaks with a thin metal rod and super glue?
(Jun. 01, 2010  5:59 PM)♥ Wrote: http://ngeekhiong.blogspot.com/2010/06/m...waltz.html

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

please be true

Was (already came out) I the only one exited about The O?
(Oct. 06, 2010  5:56 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Wow Dirge, that looks amazing! sorry to hear about the joint though, I heard you can fix joint breaks with a thin metal rod and super glue?

hah i think ima need some realy good glue cause the part of the joint i snaped was very thin and the way it snaped might be diffcult to put back together ill post photos of it tomorrow
SEED Andrew

Those do look excellent though!
(Oct. 06, 2010  8:33 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: SEED Andrew

Those do look excellent though!

hah i dont realy like the strike freedom in all honesty. The orginal freedom i liked alot more fold out wing cannons looked amazing <3

thanks Joyful_2
double post but
finaly the company who distrubutes and produces anime dvds for new zealand is relesing z gundam which is quite strange when they havent even realsed MSG. They were advertising Chars counter attack at there stall at a con recently was expecting to see MSG and CC on there site, but they only have Z gundam and 00 season 2 coming out atm gundam wise hopefully they update it realy wanna own every gundam series on dvd x_x
Recently finished HGUC Unicorn Gundam (Unicorn Mode)...

Looks pretty good, considering how few colors there are.

EDIT: Just realized that the side skirts aren't on and the back skirts are where the front skirts should be...
Those looks too awesome. I'm gonna go find a camera and post my hornless 1/100 Blue Frame when I get the chance.
Just throwing this out there.

Vegeta8259 contest entry

Took only one day if you count constructing kit.
does B-daman count as a gundam? f it does then i just got my wing ninja and now have:

wing ninja
rekuso

try this for a one handed blaster, wing ninja with the opposite wing of your writing hand (left or right) without the shoulder part of the remaining wings shoulder, also when i get it add revolver hades barrel or any type of accuracy part to make an easily controlable one with good accuracy and easy reload!
I'm thinking about getting back into the model building game. I saw that 00 Raiser was released as a San Diego Comic Con exclusive. Is it a good guy Gundam, and fun to build?
(Jan. 07, 2011  7:34 PM)Nwolf Wrote: does B-daman count as a gundam? f it does then i just got my wing ninja and now have:

wing ninja
rekuso

try this for a one handed blaster, wing ninja with the opposite wing of your writing hand (left or right) without the shoulder part of the remaining wings shoulder, also when i get it add revolver hades barrel or any type of accuracy part to make an easily controlable one with good accuracy and easy reload!

Bdamon isn't related to gundam at ALL
i love gundam models, they are so awesome!
i like 1/100 MG the most
good price (usually) and good articulation
i just recently spent almost all of my money on one
1/100 MG RX-78-2 gundam Ver. One Year War with clear parts
salve cerco dei perfect grade gundam che sarebbe quelli in scala 1/60 se qulcuno li vendesse mi contattasse
(Mar. 27, 2011  4:31 PM)Dragoonms97 Wrote: salve cerco dei perfect grade gundam che sarebbe quelli in scala 1/60 se qulcuno li vendesse mi contattasse
Devi creare un Thread in Italian Market Place...
No, perché sarebbe offtopic, mica cerca dei beyblade. E' più giusto qui secondo me.
(Mar. 27, 2011  4:56 PM)Lucky Wrote: No, perché sarebbe offtopic, mica cerca dei beyblade. E' più giusto qui secondo me.
Va bene sia in OT ke in Italian Merket place...
Però qui non lo legge ness venditore
(Mar. 27, 2011  4:31 PM)Dragoonms97 Wrote: salve cerco dei perfect grade gundam che sarebbe quelli in scala 1/60 se qulcuno li vendesse mi contattasse

ciao io nello shop ho qualcosa xro nn di perfect facci un giro e guarda XD