Gundam Models

(Mar. 27, 2011  4:31 PM)Dragoonms97 Wrote: salve cerco dei perfect grade gundam che sarebbe quelli in scala 1/60 se qulcuno li vendesse mi contattasse
Se non sei esperto ti consiglio di non metterci mano perché costano un botto, e poi hanno bisogno di molto lavoro per essere almeno decenti ^^
Comunque devi mettere il prefisso e specificare il titolo, così è troppo generico Smile
Se vuoi un altro consiglio da modellista, se sei agli inizi, prendi un HG 1/144, sono facili da montare e se ci si dedica un po' di tempo, magari con pannellature e qualche ritocco a pennello diventano davvero belli Grin
no io ho gia dei perfect grade e me ne servirebbero altri per la mia collezzione
Se hai i soldi per prenderti un PG perché non ti prendi 3 o 4 MG che costan meno e - soprattutto gli ultimi - sono davvero stupendi?
io sto prendendo i perfect grade perchè i master pure i nuovi li tengo tutti
Ma scusa, quanti soldi hai per prenderti tutte le ultime uscite? Ti sei speso più di 500 € per prenderli tutti, e poi quanto tempo dedichi per ognuno? Io almeno 2/3 settimane per fare bene un MG ce le metto, non so te...
si li ho spesi e ne devo montare solo altri 3
I'm reviving this. Bought a 1/144 of GAT X105 Strike of ebay recently. Looks nice although I wish it came with a beam sword. The gun doesn't fit in the model's hand securely so I don't put it there. The colours are mostly wrong so i'm gonna get some paint in a few days when i'm home again. Shouldn't be hard since I live right near a hobby model shop. Wondering if they have any gundam models but sincerly doubt it since it's mainly just cars and planes.
Ohh.....just found this thread..i used to collect gundam models before i'm back with plastics..haha..most of them are dead..so this is the only one that still allive..
1/100 HG Avalanche Exia and MG Destiny Gundam..
[Image: photo0030y.jpg]
[Image: photo0028gq.jpg]

i'm thinking to sell my brother 1/100 HG LEgend Gundam since he is no more interested..
is it worth it?
I've always wanted a Destiny. They look so cool. Anyway i'm nearly done painting my MG Wing Gundam. I'll take pics when it's done.
Sadly..i broke my blaster..(the green giant Blaster) i broke the handle part..i'm sad about it..;(
yeah..i like it too..i'm thinking to get a infintyjustice..it looks rugged too..XD
I'd love to get some 1/100 MGs but they're so expensive. I'm gonna get some HGUCs cause they cost less.
Destiny is my only MG..haha..the only reason i got it is because the cockpit can be open and can stuff shin asuka model in it..XD
00 gundam HG (big one) looks awesome and almost equal to standard of MG..i surprised by the time i bought my Avalanche Exia..
I no nothing about Gundam Models. I just happened to open this thread and then I was like- "OOH! So these models are called Gundam Models!?"
I had seen them before, and I fell in love with them, but I never owned one. They were probably never released in India... Unhappy
But, I know nothing about these. Just that they make beautiful showpieces at times! Grin
Have you ever heard of gundam? It's a franchise of shows about wars involving Mechs and their pilots. The models are of the mechs in the various series'.
(Oct. 02, 2011  11:58 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Have you ever heard of gundam? It's a franchise of shows about wars involving Mechs and their pilots. The models are of the mechs in the various series'.

Nope. I know nothing about Gundam. After you said that, I read quite a lot about it on Wikipedia, but seems like I didn't understand much. But, they are SO costly! (at least for me)
I only saw those models at my friends place about 4-5 years back. He shifted to some other country soon after. Hence, I saw them just once. He had them on a stand, and he had kept those in a setup (which I learnt, is called a Diorama when I read Wikipedia today)
He was using Hot Wheels and Matchbox cars in the setup, along with a few buildings which he created using cardboard, I guess. Smile
They are costly for anyone. If the $150 or so that Perfect grade 1/60 isn't expensive to anyone then they have too much money Tongue_out
(Oct. 02, 2011  5:55 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: They are costly for anyone. If the $150 or so that Perfect grade 1/60 isn't expensive to anyone then they have too much money Tongue_out

150USD..It cost like a Shining God MS.. XD
anyway..1/100 HG would be pretty much or less same as a plastics beyblade..XD

if i dont refall in love in Plastics last year..i will be joining WGO if there is..XD

I'm thinking to get a Zeta Gundam..it is freaking rugged to me..
What's WGO? Or did you mean WBO?
(Oct. 03, 2011  8:10 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: What's WGO? Or did you mean WBO?

He is implying that, were there a World Gundam Organization, he would join it.

The closest things you'll get are random message/image boards, or the MAHQ Gundam section.

Korean Plamo sites tend to have large communities about it, too.

I have several hundred dollars worth of Gunpla and other assorted Plamo in my closet. Most of it is unassembled, as I haven't had space to display what is already assembled - for several years, no less.

The Gundam fandom is one of the ones I am more knowledgable in, and more invested in. However, due to financial and spacial limitations, my interest is nipped a bit by the inability to display anything bigger than a few Beyblades. So, stripping, painting, panel-lining, and then carefully assembling the kits is less satisfying when I do not get to look at them.

Still something I enjoy reading about/seeing new releases from, though, and I will occasionally buy another plamo kit on a whim, even knowing it will be forever and a day before I actually build it.
Cool you like Gundam models. It saddens me that the members who loved gundam models here and posted in this thread are basically all gone now. I don't know how you do that Hazel. I seriously couldn't buy one and not open it after waiting several days - weeks for it.
(Oct. 03, 2011  7:07 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Cool you like Gundam models. It saddens me that the members who loved gundam models here and posted in this thread are basically all gone now. I don't know how you do that Hazel. I seriously couldn't buy one and not open it after waiting several days - weeks for it.

I usually open them and flip through the manuals, get the basic idea, etc. and then close them back up and store them away.

Occasionally I will buy an SD kit or two if I really jones to build something, as they're small enough that I can display a few of them. They're no challenge whatsoever to build/detail, but it's still amusing.
(Oct. 03, 2011  8:32 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2011  8:10 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: What's WGO? Or did you mean WBO?

He is implying that, were there a World Gundam Organization, he would join it.

The closest things you'll get are random message/image boards, or the MAHQ Gundam section.

Korean Plamo sites tend to have large communities about it, too.
Correct..haha..implying if i dont find WBO and attracted to Plastics..

but i'm not that into gundam models now..since i only interested in Zeta era and Seed era...they are the best gundam series for me...
i really hate FG though..its easy to assempble..but very hard to paint..who can paint it perfectly..great props to that person..it hard to paint in the small details.. XD
i end with bad painting and sadly..they are doomed..

Reviving this. I'm interested in what people have got. Here's my collection:

MG Wing Gundam
HGUC Hy-gogg (from Gundam 0080 OVA if no one knows it)
HCUG GM

Next things i'm planning on getting are the HGUC Zaku Kai which is also from 0080 and some paint from my GM.
My collection (All High Grade):
00 Gundam
00 Quanta
Gundam Seravee (Upgraded ver., near end of S2)
Hiling Care's Garazzo
For Xmas im getting the

Real Grade RX-78-2 "Granddaddy" Gundam
possibly the RG Zaku II (Char's Zaku)
and some Gundam panel markers.
Gonna be awesome!