Gundam Models

PM Valentin; he is interested in selling.
im still painting my virtue 1/100 heres a link to my hg oo xn raiser in the competition got first place

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7YWs18LdD8

i might get warned for this T_T
plus do you guys plan to paint your models i paint every each of em i'll try to make a detailed review for my sd strike that the launcher pack that im lazy to paint
(Apr. 23, 2010  1:49 PM)tenzeku123 Wrote: im still painting my virtue 1/100 heres a link to my hg oo xn raiser in the competition got first place

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7YWs18LdD8

i might get warned for this T_T
plus do you guys plan to paint your models i paint every each of em i'll try to make a detailed review for my sd strike that the launcher pack that im lazy to paint

First place? Impressive...
And no, I rarely paint my models. I usually panel line them and, that's basically it.

However, I do make modifications to my MG models, such as modifying the fingers (cutting the 3rd, 4th and 5th finger apart from each other so they can move independently) but that is something way easier than painting in my opinion, haha.
cool the last time i seperated the fingers they just went loose on my 1/60 exia

that was the first time i actually join a competition begginer's luck?
(Apr. 23, 2010  2:12 PM)tenzeku123 Wrote: cool the last time i seperated the fingers they just went loose on my 1/60 exia

When it comes to modelling competitions, 99% is skill, 1% is luck.
(At least that's what I think LOL)
(Apr. 23, 2010  2:20 PM)diamondclimax Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2010  2:12 PM)tenzeku123 Wrote: cool the last time i seperated the fingers they just went loose on my 1/60 exia

When it comes to modelling competitions, 99% is skill, 1% is luck.
(At least that's what I think LOL)

yeah agreed also ive never seen anyone either enter an otb with pannel line build in a comp xD only sometimes in the SD catagory

i found these pics of a comp from a hobby store in auckland nz http://www.hobbyone.co.nz/2009compe_gallary.html hthe guy who owns it does some pretty amazing gundams he gave me heaps of advice at our anime expo a few weeks back Tongue_out
haha i like the heine custom but seem lines man i hate thoose
Valentin couldn't help me but he did send me a place to buy them from.
(Apr. 25, 2010  7:29 PM)beybladeheart Wrote: Valentin couldn't help me but he did send me a place to buy them from.

http://cgi.ebay.com/BANDAI-1-144-GUNDAM-...3cab759fb5 and this seller is pretty good ive brought quite a few kits from him
My collection right now is
MG 1/100 Exia
MG 1/100 Crossbone Full Cloth
MG 1/100 Wing Gundam Zero Custom
HG 1/144 Deathscythe Hell Custom
HG 1/144 Stargazer Gundam
SD Stargazer
SD Strike Noir
SD Strike Freedom
SD Destiny
SD God Gundam
(Apr. 16, 2010  12:10 PM)Dirge Wrote: most recently done
[Image: DSCF0435.jpg]
SD musha deathscythe i left of the sword and the 2bits of the wings that make them bigger since i wanted it to look alot more like deathscythe
[Image: DSCF0434.jpg]
SD exia repair II my 1st 00 model orginaly i didnt like it that much but after watching 00 ive started to like it alot more.i didnt panel line the legs tho

Are these painted? They just look like they've been panel lined tbh.
yellow bit on exias chest thingy like the bits that stick out theyre painted,
(May. 29, 2010  9:26 AM)Robsta Wrote: Are these painted? They just look like they've been panel lined tbh.

Most people don't bother paint SD (Super Deformed) Gundams. If they do, they are most likely painting them for tournaments.
(May. 29, 2010  9:32 AM)diamondclimax Wrote:
(May. 29, 2010  9:26 AM)Robsta Wrote: Are these painted? They just look like they've been panel lined tbh.

Most people don't bother paint SD (Super Deformed) Gundams. If they do, they are most likely painting them for tournaments.

I have always painted my SDs but I own an airbrush so it's not too much of a hassle for me.
(May. 29, 2010  9:32 AM)diamondclimax Wrote: Most people don't bother paint SD (Super Deformed) Gundams. If they do, they are most likely painting them for tournaments.
or unless they want it to look like how it is on the box/instuctions,i normaly only paint certian parts like the destinys black in the wings and the black on the freedoms wings

[Image: exia.jpg]
anyway heres my exia R II pretty much finnished to how i wanted it still want to paint the GN sword and the the beam saber's but dont have the funds to get paint to do it yet.I want it to look quite but up but yet still have the "cute" look i think i did i pretty decent job considering it was my 1st time weathering/doing battle damage.I orginaly over did it,lucky i used paint from gundam marks so it could be removed easily with a pencil rubber.

the most anouying part to paint was the white and red on the torso so much masking D: i think i spent over 4 hours preparing to paint those little bits
(May. 29, 2010  9:42 AM)Dirge Wrote: [IMAGE]
anyway heres my exia R II pretty much finnished to how i wanted it still want to paint the GN sword and the the beam saber's but dont have the funds to get paint to do it yet.I want it to look quite but up but yet still have the "cute" look i think i did i pretty decent job considering it was my 1st time weathering/doing battle damage.I orginaly over did it,lucky i used paint from gundam marks so it could be removed easily with a pencil rubber.

the most anouying part to paint was the white and red on the torso so much masking D: i think i spent over 4 hours preparing to paint those little bits

Nice job. However I honestly wouldn't have cut the V Fin but that's just my view Wink .
(May. 29, 2010  9:32 AM)diamondclimax Wrote:

i paint them but if i dont have the right colors for it i dont build them until i have the colors but the MG turn A gundam doesnt need paint just panel lines and some silver paint for the back of the eyes
(May. 29, 2010  2:46 PM)Robsta Wrote: Nice job. However I honestly wouldn't have cut the V Fin but that's just my view Wink .
yeah lol i sorta regreted it after i did it but it still looks ohk,i might enter it into this comp at the next expo or do a pink and white SD freedom and have a chibi lacus figure sitting on its shoulder xD
(May. 30, 2010  2:22 AM)Dirge Wrote:
(May. 29, 2010  2:46 PM)Robsta Wrote: Nice job. However I honestly wouldn't have cut the V Fin but that's just my view Wink .
yeah lol i sorta regreted it after i did it but it still looks ohk,i might enter it into this comp at the next expo or do a pink and white SD freedom and have a chibi lacus figure sitting on its shoulder xD

lol where did you find the chibi lacus figure
(May. 30, 2010  3:19 PM)tenzeku123 Wrote: lol where did you find the chibi lacus figure
Ebay theres quite afew of the charather studio and petit studio figures floating around on there
I finally decided to buy a Gundam kit when I saw a stall full of them at the London Anime Convention on Saturday. It only cost £15! I've finished making it (Some parts need to be altered), it took me around 2 hours and wasn't as hard as I though. Next time I need to use nail clippers and a file for the little nubs though. Here is how it turned out:

HG 1/144 0 Gundam (Type A.C.D.)
[Image: 173_1047.jpg]

I'm going to add detail later with fine liners and stuff later. Overall, I think it as quite good since it was my first model. Next time I'm defiantly getting 1/100, 1/144 is very small. Yeah, I could get into this. Cool
looks pretty nice neek Grin
happy to see you finaly gave it a go
(May. 31, 2010  7:32 PM)Neeek Wrote: I finally decided to buy a Gundam kit when I saw a stall full of them at the London Anime Convention on Saturday. It only cost £15! I've finished making it (Some parts need to be altered), it took me around 2 hours and wasn't as hard as I though. Next time I need to use nail clippers and a file for the little nubs though. Here is how it turned out:

HG 1/144 0 Gundam (Type A.C.D.)
[Image]

I'm going to add detail later with fine liners and stuff later. Overall, I think it as quite good since it was my first model. Next time I'm defiantly getting 1/100, 1/144 is very small. Yeah, I could get into this. Cool

Looks sick dude!

Was meaning to see if any stalls were selling Gunpla, but was too busy at the Beyblade event.