Greetings, one and all.

Sup humans. Hi.
I just found this place today, and wow I had no idea something like this existed. I am pleasantly surprised.
Anyways, the name is Emily. Besides that, there's not really much else to say ;-;. Derp.
Yo fellow human.

Are you more of a Beyblade anime fan or a Beyblade hobby fan?
Definitely hobby. I tried watching the show once, but I don't have that kind of attention span tbh. But the game itself is fun.
Hello Human Being. Beyhahah you just talk like me in chat grps

So whats bey is your favorite?

Are you thinking of taking part in any WBO tournament
My favorite bey would probably have to be Dark Serpent SW145 WD. Basically the first customization I actively sought out parts for, in an attempt to make a better version of poison serpent. Mainly because snakes.

And yeah, I do plan to eventually. Actually that was one of the main draws to this site. I had no idea tournaments existed before today.
Hi and welcome to wbo and have fun and did you costamize a bey I did if you need anything please PM me OK bye have fun
You might want to be careful calling people humans around here, there's a member who identifies as a duck.

I'm kidding, but IIRC, Duck dose identify as a duck, but she hasn't been active in forever.

Feel free to check the Beymap for people and events in your area. And if you live around Los Angeles, we are working on an event right now. You are welcome to ask us any questions you may have, or just to talk about things. I hope you have a great time on the WBO!
(Apr. 19, 2016  4:15 AM)pokémonblader13 Wrote: Hi and welcome to wbo and have fun and did you costamize a bey I did if you need anything please PM me OK bye have fun
yes hi thankyou for that welcome yes i did and I'll remember that okay bye i will have fun

(Apr. 19, 2016  4:45 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: You might want to be careful calling people humans around here, there's a member who identifies as a duck.

I'm kidding, but IIRC, Duck dose identify as a duck, but she hasn't been active in forever.

Feel free to check the Beymap for people and events in your area. And if you live around Los Angeles, we are working on an event right now. You are welcome to ask us any questions you may have, or just to talk about things. I hope you have a great time on the WBO!

Cool, I'll have to look at that. Sadly I am not anywhere near California, however.
no problums
Your combo is quite good. Just try replacing dark with phantom Smile

If you need any help or want nice combos pm me. Your human friend Wink
Welcome human! If your from uk PM me!
Welcome to the WBO!

I identify as a pigeon, so I hope you don't have a bias towards my race ^^;

So how long have you been blading for? What's your favourite series?

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me! Smile
(Apr. 19, 2016  5:28 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: Your combo is quite good. Just try replacing dark with phantom Smile

If you need any help or want nice combos pm me. Your human friend Wink

(Did not have the opportunity to respond the past two days)

I'll look into phantom, thanks!

(Apr. 19, 2016  12:10 PM)Hato Wrote: Welcome to the WBO!

I identify as a pigeon, so I hope you don't have a bias towards my race ^^;

So how long have you been blading for? What's your favourite series?

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me! Smile

Nope, not a problem!

I've been blading for two-ish years, with about a year and a half gap between then and now (mainly because I didn't think things like the WBO existed, and partly because life happened).

As for series....I'd have to say the metal saga as it's the only one I've seen any episodes of, and even then it was sporadic and stretched across the first three.