Graphics Tournament: Grand Finalist and 3rd and 4th Play Off Finalist Announced!

(Jul. 02, 2011  2:00 AM)Xyo Wrote: Can i start on my sig now?

Yea, you can start now xD

Also would like to thank Fyuuor for going through all this trouble to organize this tournament and good luck to all competitors! Looking forward to this Tongue_out
Oh.....I'm gonna get pwned by Fyuuor for sure.....Hahahaha. This is gonna be ultra fun!
do the chrcters in g revolution look the same as v force?
do the chrcters in g revolution look the same as v force?
Can we start working on it now?
(Jul. 02, 2011  5:29 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: Can we start working on it now?

Yes, Im sure we can since its dues next week and given time to complete it is a week, Otherwise he wouldn't have given us the themes yet.
BeybladerPotter Wrote: Can we start working on it now?
Yes, we can work on it and PM it to Fyuuor to enter it.

(Jul. 02, 2011  4:39 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: Oh.....I'm gonna get pwned by Fyuuor for sure.....Hahahaha. This is gonna be ultra fun!
Haha, that's the spirit! You think your going to get owned but you still have fun, that's what this is all about Smile

Xyo Wrote:do the chrcters in g revolution look the same as v force?
Pretty much, a few clothing differences and stuff but not a whole lot different.
BeybladerPotter Wrote: Can we start working on it now?
Yes, we can work on it and PM it to Fyuuor to enter it.

(Jul. 02, 2011  4:39 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: Oh.....I'm gonna get pwned by Fyuuor for sure.....Hahahaha. This is gonna be ultra fun!
Haha, that's the spirit! You think your going to get owned but you still have fun, that's what this is all about Smile

Xyo Wrote:do the chrcters in g revolution look the same as v force?
Pretty much, a few clothing differences and stuff but not a whole lot different.
Damn, I think the posting bug has got this thread too, none of my posts are showing up (sorry if I double posted). When damn will this bug get squashed? If only there was such thing as digital Mortein...
@fuyoor a suggestion people should not add any text to the sig because for eg my sig consits of molten metal style with glowing text so people can guess that it's my sig and vote for me another sugg. like sdc sig mostly consits of slanting lines pattern if he added that to his entry people can guess his identity and vote for him that's why text should not be allowed and the users should not use layer patterns that they mostly do in sigs created by them
(Jul. 02, 2011  9:30 AM)Xlr8 Wrote: @fuyoor a suggestion people should not add any text to the sig because for eg my sig consits of molten metal style with glowing text so people can guess that it's my sig and vote for me another sugg. like sdc sig mostly consits of slanting lines pattern if he added that to his entry people can guess his identity and vote for him that's why text should not be allowed and the users should not use layer patterns that they mostly do in sigs created by them
Whaddya mean I use slanting line patterns? I have a style that I like and I'll stick with it, but I don't believe that it involves slanting lines. And wording can be an important part of sig making. You can put play on words, sayings and such to compliment your sig, but I do see where you are coming from.
That is what I did, I normally have broken glass in a spiral but I completely went away from and made it have a greenary effect with grass and random stripes.
(Jul. 02, 2011  9:55 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2011  9:30 AM)Xlr8 Wrote: @fuyoor a suggestion people should not add any text to the sig because for eg my sig consits of molten metal style with glowing text so people can guess that it's my sig and vote for me another sugg. like sdc sig mostly consits of slanting lines pattern if he added that to his entry people can guess his identity and vote for him that's why text should not be allowed and the users should not use layer patterns that they mostly do in sigs created by them
Whaddya mean I use slanting line patterns? I have a style that I like and I'll stick with it, but I don't believe that it involves slanting lines. And wording can be an important part of sig making. You can put play on words, sayings and such to compliment your sig, but I do see where you are coming from.

dude u r correct they the text is a complement to a sig but users can easily make out whose sig is that and thus it can lead to advantage to competitors
(Jul. 02, 2011  10:17 AM)Xlr8 Wrote:

dude u r correct they the text is a complement to a sig but users can easily make out whose sig is that and thus it can lead to advantage to competitors
You are assuming that people will vote for the person who they believe is the best sig maker, not the person who made the best sig. If that is the case, what are you worried about! You have a really good rep around here and lots of fans, so it should work to your advantage. It is no longer fair, yes. But people should be able to make non-bias decisions, just because their favorite sig maker is in there doesn't meant they need to vote for them. I don't have a very high opinion of the human race, but I'd give them a chance on this one.
(Jul. 02, 2011  10:48 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote:

You are assuming that people will vote for the person who they believe is the best sig maker, not the person who made the best sig. If that is the case, what are you worried about! You have a really good rep around here and lots of fans, so it should work to your advantage. It is no longer fair, yes. But people should be able to make non-bias decisions, just because their favorite sig maker is in there doesn't meant they need to vote for them. I don't have a very high opinion of the human race, but I'd give them a chance on this one.

well dude wat i want is a fair match if people will gonna vote me i will never be able to know who is the best ( the purpose for wat i signed in) and according to me dex is the most famous sig maker so definetly he would win that's why i don't want anyone to leave any traces on the sig using which one can guess who made the sig so that this tourney become a fair competition and only the best one wins
(Jul. 02, 2011  11:05 AM)Xlr8 Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2011  10:48 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote:

Very true, but i still think that we should be allowed words

well dude wat i want is a fair match if people will gonna vote me i will never be able to know who is the best ( the purpose for wat i signed in) and according to me dex is the most famous sig maker so definetly he would win that's why i don't want anyone to leave any traces on the sig using which one can guess who made the sig so that this tourney become a fair competition and only the best one wins
Very true, very true
Fyuuor I am confused. When you say Technology, what does it mean exactly? Can this include things such as Video Games?
Done with my entry. I would like to see the results !
(Jul. 02, 2011  12:53 PM)ControL_s SouL_ Wrote: Fyuuor I am confused. When you say Technology, what does it mean exactly? Can this include things such as Video Games?

Since I suggested this theme ( Grin ) , I'm going to say like circuit boards, pixels, you know, stuff like that...?
Of course, anything "Hi-Tech"

Computers, remote control, even a phone. Anything of the sort.

EDIT:

It is your interpretation on it, that is why you should make what you think it means.
Cos I already made this cool signature and I don't know if I can use it or not Confused
Xlr8, you're idea isn't very good. Everyone has a "trademark" way of making their own signatures, I doubt their signatures would be any good if they didn't make them how they wanted to. Also, if people recognize someone's signature by the style, that's just a bonus, you should make the most out of your signature to get the most votes.
(Jul. 03, 2011  2:31 AM)Omega Wrote: Xlr8, you're idea isn't very good. Everyone has a "trademark" way of making their own signatures, I doubt their signatures would be any good if they didn't make them how they wanted to. Also, if people recognize someone's signature by the style, that's just a bonus, you should make the most out of your signature to get the most votes.

Exactly, its your style of sig making that makes you stand out from the others, It is what gives you the edge over the other competitors.
Finished and sent my entry! Man, I hope I improve a lot >:3
Entry sent in as well! Won't be able to see results of round one till next week Uncertain (Going on holiday)
I'm done. Sending it to Fyuuor right now. Hm....'Gonna get owned. Tongue_out
well if we use our styles than there is no need to organise a graphic tourney because dex will win because he's the most popular using our styles if allowed will going to make the tourney partial to a competitor and thus the one who should win will loose and the won who don't deserve being the winner will win