Graphics Tournament: Grand Finalist and 3rd and 4th Play Off Finalist Announced!

I am going to make it as soon as possible.

when is the deadline anyway?

XLR8: read my post at the going away topic
(Jul. 05, 2011  11:19 AM)Cyberpegasis99 Wrote: I am going to make it as soon as possible.

when is the deadline anyway?

XLR8: read my post at the going away topic

Says on the OP all entries must be sent in by the 8th of July.
Unfortunately ControL_s SouL_ has withdrawn from the Tournament. This has led me to make some minor adjustments to Group A. I now have instilled a bye round in Group A, similar to what already in place for Group B and D. When a competitor was supposed to verse ControL_s SouL_ they will now experience a bye.

This means that Greimatter will experience a bye this week. The remaining Group A matches for Round 1 will occur as normal, with the remaining Group A Rounds will occur as usual.

I've updated the fixtures in the OP to include the bye round for Group A.
wrong post changed becAUSE I WROTE to change the fixtures which is already done
All done.
I have to decline. I won't be able to make one anyway... IN three days? A test will come in my way. I wont be able to send mine.

Can i pass mine at 9th?if yes, i wont decline
No problem, however it needs to be in by the 9th of July. If I give you an extra day I'll need to give your opponent Resistance an extra day if needed.

On a different note, why are you using Cyberpegasis99's account instead of your normal account DeX?
(Jul. 05, 2011  12:22 PM)Fyuuor Wrote: No problem, however it needs to be in by the 9th of July. If I give you an extra day I'll need to give your opponent Resistance an extra day if needed.

On a different note, why are you using Cyberpegasis99's account instead of your normal account DeX?

check jis post in going away coming back topic
Forgot my password. AND somehow the forgot my password thing doesnt work.

Who can hack into my account?
Fyuuor
I don't think i'll need an extra day but I guess it's useful if I need to make any last minute changes Tongue_out
(Jul. 05, 2011  12:25 PM)Cyberpegasis99 Wrote: Forgot my password. AND somehow the forgot my password thing doesnt work.

tell mods to delete ur old account and make a new account that's a possible way that can be used here
(Jul. 05, 2011  12:31 PM)Xlr8 Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2011  12:25 PM)Cyberpegasis99 Wrote: Forgot my password. AND somehow the forgot my password thing doesnt work.

tell mods to delete ur old account and make a new account that's a possible way that can be used here

Im sure the mods will find a way to recover his account but lets try stay on topic now Tongue_out
(Jul. 05, 2011  12:30 PM)Resistance Wrote: Fyuuor
I don't think i'll need an extra day but I guess it's useful if I need to make any last minute changes Tongue_out

It's always handy to have, lol

Fair enough. Have you tried sending the password for your account to your email? That is assuming that who ever hacked your account forgot to change all the details.

---------------------

On another note, if anybody has any suggested themes that they'll like to add to the list for Round 2 now would be a great time to suggest some Joyful_3
(Jul. 05, 2011  12:41 PM)Fyuuor Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2011  12:30 PM)Resistance Wrote: Fyuuor

It's always handy to have, lol

Fair enough. Have you tried sending the password for your account to your email? That is assuming that who ever hacked your account forgot to change all the details.

---------------------

On another note, if anybody has any suggested themes that they'll like to add to the list for Round 2 now would be a great time to suggest some Joyful_3

so as u asked like to add some

1. beyblade metal fusion
2. mfb 4d
3. ben10
4 naruto
5. good and evil
got my account back Smile

so, I battle resistance, then beyladepotter, then fyuuor. now i have to get a ULTIMATE IDEA for a sig to knock-out resistance.

what an epic battle... Smile
(Jul. 05, 2011  4:05 PM)DeX Wrote: got my account back Smile

so, I battle resistance, then beyladepotter, then fyuuor. now i have to get a ULTIMATE IDEA for a sig to knock-out resistance.

what an epic battle... Smile

Haha will be a good battle Tongue_out

Fyuuor
Not sure if these have been suggested yet but..
-War (Games)
-Pokemon
-Transformers
Well, for themes I was thinking something like Greek Mythology for the final, as it would be a hard theme to get right. There is also Star Signs, Letters and Writing and Mathematics for themes.
Out of all honesty, I don't like those themes.

They're too general and easily go the wrong way.
But general is better, no? For example, had a person like me received the theme "Bleach", I would have no ideas of the conflicts and characters of the series, taking away all the emotion. Whereas, everyone knows about mathematics, and can use that knowledge to give their signature feeling and depth rather than just a pretty picture.
I don't mind those themes (Greek Mythology and Star signs) It can be a bit of a challenge but it gives you a wider variety of things to choose from so you can be more creative with it.

EDIT: Like NoodooSoup said you can choose something you are more comfortable with so you will have a better understanding of what it is.
They were just suggestions, and you don't have to use them. Anyway, my entry is in and [offtopic]what do you all think of my new sig and avi? Smile[/offtopic]
(Jul. 06, 2011  1:48 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Well, for themes I was thinking something like Greek Mythology for the final, as it would be a hard theme to get right. There is also Star Signs, Letters and Writing and Mathematics for themes.

I'll add all of those except for mathematics and letters. I'm omitting those suggestions since they are incredible difficult themes to work with.

(Jul. 06, 2011  7:15 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: They were just suggestions, and you don't have to use them. Anyway, my entry is in and [offtopic]what do you all think of my new sig and avi? Smile[/offtopic]

Unfortunately, I haven't received it yet.

Just a quick note, I've added all other suggestions to the theme list.
uhh, about my tournament... can it be a picture that I picture myself?
Of course, if you think it goes well with the theme then by all means Joyful_3
A reminder to all participants, entries or any updates of an entry are to be sent to me before tomorrow.

I currently have not received submissions from:

Soul_/Zed
Electric
DX/DeX (Due 9th of July)
Callum6939
Raijin/Hakumen
Ga'Hooleone

Please, submit your entries to me before this time tomorrow. I will be sending PM's to all these participants to make sure that they are on the right track to complete their entry.