Graphics Tournament: Grand Finalist and 3rd and 4th Play Off Finalist Announced!

Fyuuor As two people may be kicked out, is there any chance iicsuucsm can also join, he does not mind othellog having priority. If needed I will tell him to post tomorrow.
(Jul. 09, 2011  11:03 PM)Fyuuor Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2011  12:10 AM)Callum6939 Wrote: by any chance, won't group C get more votes, due to they each go against 5 people, while the other groups only go up against 4?

Fair point. What I'll do is conduct a random draw for each competitor of Group C, this will decide which Round the votes a participant receives will not be recorded onto the Group Table. They will still record victory points for a potential win in that Round, however their votes will not be added to the table. This will apply only to 1 Round for each competitor of Group C.

Sound fair?

Since I'll be introducing this rule so quickly, it would be unfair if it were introduced during Round 1. This rule will first come into affect in Round 3.

Group C Rounds Where Votes will Not Be Recorded
*Please remember, voting will not be recorded for the Group C Table. The votes a person receives during the selected Round will only help them achieve victory. They simply will not be added to the Group Table*

Electric - Round 5
AtomicFang - Round 4
Resistance - Round 3
DeX - Round 5
Fyuuor - Round 4

(Jul. 09, 2011  3:16 AM)othellog Wrote: Good luck to all members, I'm not on the wbo a lot any more so i didn't know. I would of ask to join in, but whatever. I'm not on photoshop any more so I probably wouldn't win.

There might still be a chance for you to still enter the comp. If I don't receive any response from Electric or Ga'Hooleone, I'll try and squeeze you into the Tournament while expelling those members. If that scenario does arise, I'll contact you through PM to see whether you're still interested.

Why not get rid of my round 1 since I won by default anyway with '3 votes'. - Thanks Callum xD
actually you got an automatic 3 votes, god do I know your stuff before you? lol
Done with 'me Round 2 entry. Already sent it to Fyuuor. Don't know 'bout DeX though. I've seen his. And he has seen mine. Tick.....Tock.......I wish Round 2 will start already.
(Jul. 10, 2011  7:09 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: Done with 'me Round 2 entry. Already sent it to Fyuuor. Don't know 'bout DeX though. I've seen his. And he has seen mine. Tick.....Tock.......I wish Round 2 will start already.

sent mine before you...

really excited Tongue_out
cheating can still be done in tourney by the voters and i have a solution to this thing also heres the cheating method and way to escape it

friends cheating can be easily done in tourney if we copy the url of the pic and paste it in notepad we can easily get who made the sig in most cases so i think we should first save those sigs and then upload them in our account and then post them.
(Jul. 10, 2011  12:06 AM)Resistance Wrote: Why not get rid of my round 1 since I won by default anyway with '3 votes'. - Thanks Callum xD

If I did that it would obscure the remaining fixtures for Group C. It’s just easier this way.

(Jul. 10, 2011  1:10 AM)Xyo Wrote: When is Group B posted?

Unfortunately I'm still waiting for Hakuman/Raijin to send me his entry. I'm going to give him 1 more day, otherwise I will automatically disqualify him from Round 1 and allocate you the win by default while you will recorded 3 votes in process.

(Jul. 09, 2011  11:22 PM)RAW Wrote: Fyuuor As two people may be kicked out, is there any chance iicsuucsm can also join, he does not mind othellog having priority. If needed I will tell him to post tomorrow.

At this stage I may need him, but I can't say for sure. I’ll have to see what happens in regards to Hakuman and Ga’Hooleone and whether or not they submit an entry. If they don't then I'm more then happy to welcome iicsuucsm and othellog both into the competition.

(Jul. 10, 2011  10:36 AM)Xlr8 Wrote: cheating can still be done in tourney by the voters and i have a solution to this thing also heres the cheating method and way to escape it

friends cheating can be easily done in tourney if we copy the url of the pic and paste it in notepad we can easily get who made the sig in most cases so i think we should first save those sigs and then upload them in our account and then post them.

I've been thinking about this issue for a little now. Usually if you view the URL you can see who's Photobucket account the image is from. For now on I'll rectify this problem immediatly by hosting the image myself on a certain website whilst also renaming images.

----------------------------

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

As of this moment I’m declaring SDamonCronous the winner of the GFX battle between SDamonCronous and Ga’Hooleone. Ga’Hooleone has ignored my PM’s whilst he has been consistently online. Due to this SDamonCronous wins by default and is awarded 3 automatic votes.

If Ga'Hooleone doesn't reply to any further messages by the 15th of July I will disqualify him from the Tournament and replace him with another competitor.

In regards to Electric and Hakuman, I've now received Electric's Round 1 submission while I'm still waiting for Hakuman’s entry. I'll create the Electric Vs AtomicFang thread very shortly. I'm also giving Hakuman/Raijin 1 more day to submit his entry, otherwise Xyo will be declared the winner of their battle and will be awarded 3 automatic votes as well.

Now there’s just one other thing, simply some housekeeping. When viewing or about to post in a battle thread and you know who created an sig can you please reframe from mentioning who created it. This has happened once already, but fortunately that person realized the error they had made and edited their post. Please, I implore all of you to keep it to yourself if you know who made which sig in a battle.
(Jul. 09, 2011  11:03 PM)Fyuuor Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2011  12:10 AM)Callum6939 Wrote: by any chance, won't group C get more votes, due to they each go against 5 people, while the other groups only go up against 4?

Fair point. What I'll do is conduct a random draw for each competitor of Group C, this will decide which Round the votes a participant receives will not be recorded onto the Group Table. They will still record victory points for a potential win in that Round, however their votes will not be added to the table. This will apply only to 1 Round for each competitor of Group C.

Sound fair?

Since I'll be introducing this rule so quickly, it would be unfair if it were introduced during Round 1. This rule will first come into affect in Round 3.

Group C Rounds Where Votes will Not Be Recorded
*Please remember, voting will not be recorded for the Group C Table. The votes a person receives during the selected Round will only help them achieve victory. They simply will not be added to the Group Table*

Electric - Round 5
AtomicFang - Round 4
Resistance - Round 3
DeX - Round 5
Fyuuor - Round 4

(Jul. 09, 2011  3:16 AM)othellog Wrote: Good luck to all members, I'm not on the wbo a lot any more so i didn't know. I would of ask to join in, but whatever. I'm not on photoshop any more so I probably wouldn't win.

There might still be a chance for you to still enter the comp. If I don't receive any response from Electric or Ga'Hooleone, I'll try and squeeze you into the Tournament while expelling those members. If that scenario does arise, I'll contact you through PM to see whether you're still interested.
I'm definitely in if I get the chance. Better start honing my GFX skills, and learn some more. I'll probably be in group D right, if I can enter.
Sorry been away for a while, has Group A's been posted or voted for?
Also what the banana is Death note?
And when does round 2 have to be PMed?
Google it. (You don't know what Death Note is?) It should be easy if you watch a few episodes before making your entry, methinks. Round 2 must be done by the 15th. It's in the OP.
Sorry but can I have a extansion to the 22nd as I'm in NZ and my graphics computer is at home.;(
Sent mine entry to Fyuuor. Wait for SDC to send his Grin.
Soul_ for your challenge the FF one who do i send it to?
Xyo : You can send the entry to me , I will not cheat.
Just wanted to quickly say sorry about the PM's thing. I had no access to my graphic editor and spotty internet connection for 10 days, and my computer was left on, so it said I was online all the time. -_-'

Er, so yeah, I'm really sorry. You can disqualify me if you want though, because I again won't have access to the graphic editor for 3 weeks (my family decided to go to India on a last-minute decision, whoo -_-). So yeah...

So again, sorry. I'll only have access to my normal computer till the 18th, and won't be (truly, I'll try for wifi via iPod) back till the 6th of august. I promise that if there is a next graphics tournament (which I'm sure there will be), especially during the school year where I don't take vacations, I will definitely be there for every battle!
(Jul. 11, 2011  1:33 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Just wanted to quickly say sorry about the PM's thing. I had no access to my graphic editor and spotty internet connection for 10 days, and my computer was left on, so it said I was online all the time. Tired'

Er, so yeah, I'm really sorry. You can disqualify me if you want though, because I again won't have access to the graphic editor for 3 weeks (my family decided to go to India on a last-minute decision, whoo Tired). So yeah...

So again, sorry. I'll only have access to my normal computer till the 18th, and won't be (truly, I'll try for wifi via iPod) back till the 6th of august. I promise that if there is a next graphics tournament (which I'm sure there will be), especially during the school year where I don't take vacations, I will definitely be there for every battle!
That means I take his spot, probably. Fyuuor said that I'll be squeezed in, so every one watch out!
OH no! oh well, good luck othellog
(Jul. 11, 2011  1:33 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Just wanted to quickly say sorry about the PM's thing. I had no access to my graphic editor and spotty internet connection for 10 days, and my computer was left on, so it said I was online all the time. Tired'

Er, so yeah, I'm really sorry. You can disqualify me if you want though, because I again won't have access to the graphic editor for 3 weeks (my family decided to go to India on a last-minute decision, whoo Tired). So yeah...

Okay, that explains alot. I must say that it truly is unfortunate that you are forced to withdraw under such circumstances, as I really did want you to compete in the Tournament. But since you will be away for such a substantial portion of the Tournament it is probbably for the best that you withdraw.

I will replace your spot with othellog.

Good luck for you trip to India.

(Jul. 11, 2011  3:11 PM)othellog Wrote: That means I take his spot, probably. Fyuuor said that I'll be squeezed in, so every one watch out!

That's correct. I'll PM you with the details.

(Jul. 11, 2011  8:43 AM)Hope Wrote: Sorry but can I have a extansion to the 22nd as I'm in NZ and my graphics computer is at home.;(

Sure, no problem Joyful_3

-------------------------------------

Alright guys all the Round 1 battles have been posted except for 1! I just created one of the last thread which was Hakumen Vs Xyo, while I created AtomicFang Vs Electric earlier today. Let's give these guys as much support as the other battles in the thread Joyful_3

Round 1 is practically behind us, with only several days left for voting. Some of the battles are one sided, however the battle between RAW and Soul_ is epic!

So get voting!
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Round-1-...men-Vs-Xyo

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Round-1-...AtomicFang
Yay, my HellSing sig is nearly done, so I'll be sending it soon...
(Jul. 10, 2011  10:36 AM)Xlr8 Wrote: cheating can still be done in tourney by the voters and i have a solution to this thing also heres the cheating method and way to escape it

a nice idea, but in photobucket, i locked my own acount and has a password(not gonna tell ya Smile)

the best way is to have multiple accounts. This way people who tries to cheat will be confused on who made which
The voting for several battles has closed. I'm a little short of time to write this message, so I'll mention the winners in my next post tomorrow when I also create the Round 2 threads.

Good luck guys for Round 2!

Just a quick reminder, those participants who haven't sent in their Round 2 entry please do so before this time tomorrow.
Before I start with applauding the success of Round 1, I need to address several issues first.

Alright guys, Round 2 should be completely underway, however I still haven't received submissions from more than half of the participants! This is incredibly slack and lazy, I expect better from all the participants listed below in the next round.

I'm still waiting for a Round 2 entry from:

Jacksonian (Contacted me earlier and given an extension)
Hope
Greimatter
Hakumen
BeyBladestation
AtomicFang
SDamonCronous (On Holiday)

I'm not sure if guys know but organizing this Tournament takes quite a bit of time to manage. Since you all agreed to participate for the 5 week duration, please make more of an effort to submit your entries on time.

Remember ALL entries are to be sent to me. I've received several PM's from persons clarifying this rule.

-----------------------------

Now on a more pleasant note. Congratulations to all the Round 1 winners, for those who faced a Round 1 defeat I wish you better luck for Round 2.

I've also updated the table with votes and points which were recored from Round 1, along with the Round 3 themes.

Round 3 Fixtures/Themes:

Group A
Xlr8 Vs Hope - Naruto
NoodooSoup Vs Greimatter - Devil May Cry
Jacksonian BYE

Group B
Hakumen Vs BeyBladestation - Marvel Comics
Xyo Vs Omega - Abstract (No Pictures/Renders Allowed)
Callum6939 BYE

Group C
Electric Vs Resistance - Mario
AtomicFang Vs BeybladerPotter - Star Wars
DeX Vs Fyuuor - Beyblade G - Revolution

Group D
SDamonCronous Vs Izuma Inzori - Love
otthelog Vs RAW - Classic Video Games
Soul_ BYE

Round 3 entries are due on the 22nd of July
Im gonna be Pwned by Omega Grin i can wait to see Dex and Fyuuor fight.