Graphics Tournament: Grand Finalist and 3rd and 4th Play Off Finalist Announced!

(Jul. 01, 2011  12:22 PM)Fyuuor Wrote: I've edited the OP with the entire list of fixtures for this week and the Tournament. The participants of the Tournament have been divided into 4 groups, with two groups comprising of 6 participants while the other two groups consist of 5 persons. Groups B and D which have 5 participants have 1 bye round included for each person. I've also included the theme for each individual battle for Round 1, please keep in mind the theme for each round will only be given out 1 week before that sig is due for a particular round.

*Please take note*
All Round 1 sigs are to be sent to me by the 8th of July. Round 1 threads will be created on the 9th of July by myself only. The only exception to this rule is myself and BeybladerPotter, whom will need to send ours sigs to a designated third party.

For anybody who is willing to help out I need one person to create a thread for my battles. Myself and the participant I'm versing each round will need to send their entry to another member in order to maintain fairness. Any volunteers?

well i would love to became a volunteer
Sure, no problem. Though to make it fair I may change persons each week.

When you create the thread I'll need you to lay out the entries in a particular manner. I'll explain in PM's. Just remember you don't create the thread until you receive each participants entry and it must be created on the 9th of July.
(Jul. 01, 2011  12:35 PM)Fyuuor Wrote: Sure, no problem. Though to make it fair I may change persons each week.

When you create the thread I'll need you to lay out the entries in a particular manner. I'll explain in PM's. Just remember you don't create the thread until you receive each participants entry and it must be created on the 9th of July.

dude whenever u want one created just pmWink
guessin its 2 l8 2 sign up.....

Do u no hw long dis wil b or hw long after dis 1 wil b der nex 1?

*face palm*

Get it? cause of my pic
Will do.

Alright everyone, please take a look at the groups and themes which you have been assigned.

(Jul. 01, 2011  12:49 PM)iicsuucsm Wrote: guessin its 2 l8 2 sign up.....

*face palm*

Get it? cause of my pic

Sorry, but unfortunately it is to late. It's not as simple as squeezing you in, I'll need to completely reorganize a Group.

In regards to another Tournament, I cannon't say. It depends on the success of this one, before I start thinking of organizing another Tournament.
(Jul. 01, 2011  12:50 PM)Fyuuor Wrote: Will do.

Alright everyone, please take a look at the groups and themes which you have been consigned.

looked superman is not a easy theme but going to try my best as i m opponent of jacksonian a great gfx creator curently collecting pics well i can guess this tournament will going to become a big hit
Suggestion-

Electronics

Injuries

Work

Cases
(Jul. 01, 2011  12:53 PM)Xlr8 Wrote:

Alright everyone, please take a look at the groups and themes which you have been consigned.

looked superman is not a easy theme but going to try my best as i m opponent of jacksonian a great gfx creator curently collecting pics well i can guess this tournament will going to become a big hit

To be honest, I was kinda hoping I'd get that theme, lol. I reckon it'll be a pretty good theme, since there'll be a plethora of pictures and material available.

Alright everyone, please take a look at the groups and themes which you have been assigned.

(Jul. 01, 2011  12:49 PM)iicsuucsm Wrote: guessin its 2 l8 2 sign up.....

*face palm*

Get it? cause of my pic

Sorry, but unfortunately it is to late. It's not as simple as squeezing you in, I'll need to completely reorganize a Group.

In regards to another Tournament, I cannon't say. It depends on the success of this one, before I start thinking of organizing another Tournament.

dats cool

also i am wonderin, does every1 needa get their entries sent to u by the 8th cause i dnt understnd dat part
Yep that's correct, everyone except for BeybladerPotter will need to send their entries to me by the 8th. I'll be creating the threads for the Round 1 battles on the 9th of July Joyful_3

BeybladerPotter and myself will send our entries to Xlr8.
well a question i would like to ask if we are allowed to add any text to our sig or just one without text please reply soon
Yay! It's finally started Grin!
Bring it on Ga, we'll soon see who is the sith lord of sig making, and who is the apprentice Tongue_out (Corney joke, don't know why I said it)
Oh Noez,Im gonna get pwned by resisitance
Is it okay if I help post them on the threads?
Awww yeah! Greimatter and Jacksonian are in my group! Let's do this Tongue_out_wink
(Jul. 01, 2011  3:39 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Awww yeah! Greimatter and Jacksonian are in my group! Let's do this Tongue_out_wink

hey dude don't forget me
I sent in my entry earliar....hope I do well....

If you want to see it....

Cool ! The tournament has began ! I will battle against RAW ! Bring it on , we'll see who is actually better ! But .. in other rounds , I have to fight more experienced GFX makers Pinching_eyes !
BeyBladestation BYE???

What does this mean?
Hmm .. correct me if I am wrong but I think it means that you are not selected / competing for that round.
Oh... ok! Thanks for clarifying that!
(Jul. 01, 2011  6:50 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: BeyBladestation BYE???

What does this mean?

I know he explained it, but you also get a free point for that round, even though you didn't compete.
I would only like to get a "BYE" for the first and last round because that way I wont get into it then have to take a week worth of break....At least there is he voting to look forward to.
(Jul. 01, 2011  1:58 PM)Xlr8 Wrote: well a question i would like to ask if we are allowed to add any text to our sig or just one without text please reply soon

Your allowed to add text, though not your name.

(Jul. 01, 2011  3:25 PM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: Is it okay if I help post them on the threads?

Sure no problem. You can help out with Round 2 Joyful_3

(Jul. 01, 2011  6:50 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: BeyBladestation BYE???

What does this mean?

(Jul. 01, 2011  7:41 PM)Zed Wrote: Hmm .. correct me if I am wrong but I think it means that you are not selected / competing for that round.

Thanks for clearing that up Zed.

(Jul. 01, 2011  8:40 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: I know he explained it, but you also get a free point for that round, even though you didn't compete.

A contestant who has a Bye Round receives 0 points, as they didn't compete. However, all the participants in Group B and D will receive 1 Bye round, those participants will all end up with 4 played battles in the group stage.

Think of the Bye Round as a chance to freshen up mentally for the Tournament Joyful_3