Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Mar. 03, 2012  9:12 AM)Temporal Wrote: It's been a while since I've been on, huh? Well, I think I'm back to being interested in the game of beyblade, not just the YC forums. On that note, I guess I'm back. I missed this site.
Dude, I was just wondering where you've been! Welcome back!

(Mar. 04, 2012  9:53 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: People here may have realized, I'm not here this oftenly, but from now on, I will try to be an active member again. So basically, I'm fully pledged back. sup guys.
Nice! Sup. Welcome back!

(Mar. 04, 2012  12:16 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: welcome back i guessed..lol..i guessed secondary school is pretty busy huh..
Haha, as long as you're back that's all that matters!

(Mar. 05, 2012  6:37 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Wow, Temporal's back! Its so nice to have you here again! Its been SO long since we heard from you! Welcome!

And, today's my official return date. This time, I seriously had NO time to access the site. But as always, there was a savior... My new phone! Joyful_2
I was SO busy this time, that I had no time to access this site through my PC or Laptop. But my phone allowed me to come here more often! Brief appearances, few in which I simply did not post, and some in which I posted as I used to. Smile
But yeah, now I am officially here, and have ALL the free time in the world! A long, nice vacation, where I'll be engrossed in beyblade, and only beyblade! Grin

EDIT- I was looking past the Random Thoughts thread, and saw something astonishing!
Since when did we start having new symbols?! I saw a Sagittario symbol, a Bull symbol, Pegasus Symbol and whatnot!
Wow, I actually missed certain things....

Now to cross the one month mark. Come on, I've been here so long, and still haven't had an online time of 1 Month+ . Unhappy
Now I'll cross that soon!

Sweet! Dude, I was getting lonely with all you guys not here! Oh yeah Janstarblast, remember what I told you before you left or something like that?
(Mar. 03, 2012  9:12 AM)Temporal Wrote: It's been a while since I've been on, huh? Well, I think I'm back to being interested in the game of beyblade, not just the YC forums. On that note, I guess I'm back. I missed this site.

You come back right on time for a fresh new wave in Beyblade.
I actually wept a tear of joy (perhaps because I'm just waking up but whatever), when I saw the latest returns :3
@Shab- Yes, I do!
I'll work for it, but you know that its never coming that easily! Tongue_out
I'm back, haha.
Don't know why I left, I just did. I guess it's because I turned my computer off one night, and from then on, just played PS3 everyday when I got home.

So yeah... What did I miss? Anything new besides the new series? Any new things on the site, besides the new smileys?
I must say, this smiley is amazing Leone_Astonished
Welcome back Nano!
We missed you! Grin
i amback after aa yearguys only for winning tourney.
(Mar. 11, 2012  3:33 PM)firedragons1 Wrote: i amback after aa yearguys only for winning tourney.

oh god this guy
i missed u guise T.T so ima coming back maybe going to some tournys (if it wont for dem new beyblades i wouldnt have remembred ._.)
I is backz and I have not bought a bey in 4 months.
And I change my name.
Welcome back homeboys! Goliath, holy cow you've changed your username a lot!
Will be away at the lake until Wednesday or Thursday.
(Mar. 17, 2012  8:05 AM)Llama1 Wrote: I is backz and I have not bought a bey in 4 months.
And I change my name.

Cool. Glad to see you are back. We would love to see you again at a tourney.
So yeah...
Recently, I've become a lot more involved with school and my friends and what-not, and the time I spend on here has somewhat decreased, and even when I'm on long enough, I don't really post since I'm losing a lot of interest in the hobby. I'm basically leaving the WBO, and if I come on at all, it would be only to answer PMs (if any, hahaha) or to drop a post or two (more than likely not about Beyblade).

But for now, this is good-bye everyone. It's been a long ride. Currently, I'm debating on whether or not to sell a large portion of my collection, but that's probably not going to happen. If you want to contact me, add me on Facebook or something, haha.
(Mar. 19, 2012  9:24 PM)CRUelty Wrote: So yeah...
Recently, I've become a lot more involved with school and my friends and what-not, and the time I spend on here has somewhat decreased, and even when I'm on long enough, I don't really post since I'm losing a lot of interest in the hobby. I'm basically leaving the WBO, and if I come on at all, it would be only to answer PMs (if any, hahaha) or to drop a post or two (more than likely not about Beyblade).

But for now, this is good-bye everyone. It's been a long ride. Currently, I'm debating on whether or not to sell a large portion of my collection, but that's probably not going to happen. If you want to contact me, add me on Facebook or something, haha.

I was looking here anyway, and this is pretty much happening to me aswell. Going on less than usually, now that the winter months are behind us.
See you CRU!
Oh yea, definately not losing interest i still play with my beys in my free time Smile
Well, I'm back, if only for the moment. So I'll be off and on.
What did you do with Toywiz's stadium ?
CRUelty, besides thinking your username is super sneaky and cool, you're a really smart, well spoken, kind young man! I remember when I came back last summer, you were one member that really was a valuable member, and I can confidently say you're one of the reasons I've stayed here so long; I love the positive and fun attitude you bring. It's really unfortunate your gaming forum didn't go so well, I was going on everyday to show support! You've contributed a lot here and I really respect you man, hopefully we'll talk again sometime!

Poseidon! What I love about you man, is that you work really hard and put effort and thought into everything. You've contributed to MFB and I really appreciate what you've done for Plastics! I'm not a plastics fan, but I love reading everything you write about them, you make them really interesting! Great information that's easily accessible and entertaining to learn. You made the Marketplace forum fun, I'll miss that! See you, hopefully you come back to contribute again someday!

Taiwo Seigi, it's super that members like you decide to come back! I'm looking forward to reading your stuff!
I still have it, but at my mom's house. I've been living with my dad. But I'll ask my mom to send the stadium to who you want me to.
So many people are going to leave WBO...well..have a happy lives guys.. ;(
btw....well....umm....i'm leaving as well... Wink

BUT..i'm not quitting beyblades yet..i'm still buying and collecting them...especially for Plastics...
thanks to all..the community member..mods...active members like th!nk,uwik,etc..i learnt a lot from you guys..yeah..thanks..
also greatly thanks to Kai-V, Hazel, other CM including Ex-CM by my time here e.g "<3"
thanks..you guys had been helping a lot.. Eee

P/S:might be coming back for a few moments on special events like Beyday or any Plastics remembrance...
Hey hey..any face contest involving drawings and events..i would be glad to join..haha..you guys can always contact me..haha.. XD Eee

~Sayonara Goodbye~

~Hope WBO continues to grow and all the best guys!!!~

~Hail Plastics !!!!~
Why did you have to leave??? Why are the people associated with Plastics like Poseidon and Benjohadi leaving??
Once you take a look at your plastics I bet you wont be able to stay away from them for long Wink
After seeing you leave,I am leaving as well I will miss you both(Wait, that way Nobody will miss you.. Tongue_out_wink).
Anyway, I hope you return soon.
Yeah I'm also l-

-argely disappointed to see you guys going.

Whyyyy?
Vanitas is back and cant wait to learn everything about the new Zero G beyblades.
haha..i hope i can spend more time..but the condition is really turning against me now..exam results dropping,financial problem(i need to get a job), etc.. haha..
i would online for a moment like once or twice a week or just stalk you guys..haha
Eee
Benjohadi, it's been awesome having you here! Loving the drawings, collection, and good posts! Good luck man!

It's good to see I'm not the only one from BC anymore, woo!