Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Ouch, my coming-back post was removed, didn't notice this thread.

Anyway, I'm now back!
Hehe... Going to Germany on a school exchange on Wednesday...
Legal drinking! Food! And no school for two days!
Hope its fun though. No idea how the German host family will act O.o

Be back on Tuesday next week.
I will be leaving WBO and Beyblading from 23/4/12 and it will end when my Exams are over.
May leaving WBO and Beyblade will feel sad but for some days.
Sad...Sad...Sad
I will spend most of my time on pokebeach for now on. So the fusion lab will be kinda empty for now on
I have to leave to do personal issues. Thats al I can tell you guys, so bye.
I'm back from North Carolina. Had a great time with all my friends, a ton of good food, and I walked 2 1/2 to 3 miles to a friends house with no idea where I was going! XD
Eh, if anyone noticed, I do not visit this site as often as before...
As always, I have my examinations coming up. And this time, I have got a large syllabus to complete in a VERY short time.
Hence, I am quite busy studying around... And this time, I'll be answering my paper all 7 days of the week (oh yes, even Sundays...) so I won't have any holidays to come here... But-
As always, Imma' check in at times, especially because I am quite interested in the Zero G updates. Not to mention that I am also waiting for a sweet deal to get a Dragoon V2. Tongue_out

But still, I may simply not come that often. After these tests are over, I am free for about 2-3 months! Eee
So, its a sweet deal! Work hard for a fortnight(almost), and get a leisure time of two months!

So all in all, I will not come here often until 5th March. Smile
11 days to go....
Good luck! The get back as soon as those two months start and become an advanced member, yadda yadda, post like nobody's business, you know.
(Feb. 22, 2012  4:42 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Good luck! The get back as soon as those two months start and become an advanced member, yadda yadda, post like nobody's business, you know.

Libruhhh

jan: Nononono, if you go away, even temporarily, I might have to venture back into AAQGAA, PC and BMAC more!
Why must exams and such prevent us from coming on here frequently.? or at all it some cases. T.T
(Feb. 22, 2012  4:42 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Good luck! The get back as soon as those two months start and become an advanced member, yadda yadda, post like nobody's business, you know.

Too many expectations, I guess? Tongue_out

(Feb. 22, 2012  6:11 PM)th!nk Wrote:

Libruhhh

jan: Nononono, if you go away, even temporarily, I might have to venture back into AAQGAA, PC and BMAC more!

Well, I am still here!
And I guess, I should go away quite often! Joyful_2
Reason- Hardly had I left, that I got a Dragoon V2 trade finalized with Deikailo! (Finally!)
Lucky.. so the tourney may as well be called as explosive battle.. Daichi(me) vs. Tyson(you)(although we both like Kai Tongue_out).. Gaia Dragoon V vs. Dragoon V2 XD. Anyway, best of luck for your exams... next year you will be even more packed with boards and all.
(Feb. 23, 2012  6:54 AM)Janstarblast Wrote:

Too many expectations, I guess? Tongue_out

(Feb. 22, 2012  6:11 PM)th!nk Wrote:

Libruhhh

Well, I am still here!
And I guess, I should go away quite often! Joyful_2
Reason- Hardly had I left, that I got a Dragoon V2 trade finalized with Deikailo! (Finally!)

Gasp

WAY TO GO MAN!

Glad to hear it Smile
HEYA,
Im Back people i've been away for quite a while and thought my life over?(LOL)
Anyway Nvm Well Im back?
I guess I'll be gone for the next week till Thursday due to exams... Good luck on yours,Janstarblast! Unfortunately, I only get about one week's rest and I still have to study during the following one week holiday...
Hello guys i am back after taking a long break from beyblade, i can't guarantee that i will stay for long but this site has caught my attention and so i am back Smile
(Feb. 25, 2012  8:54 AM)hammer hades Wrote: Hello guys i am back after taking a long break from beyblade, i can't guarantee that i will stay for long but this site has caught my attention and so i am back Smile

Instead of coming up with an original response I will just quote what he said and say same here.
It's been a while since I've been on, huh? Well, I think I'm back to being interested in the game of beyblade, not just the YC forums. On that note, I guess I'm back. I missed this site.
Welcome back Temporal.
Good to have a bro back Wink
(Mar. 03, 2012  9:12 AM)Temporal Wrote: It's been a while since I've been on, huh? Well, I think I'm back to being interested in the game of beyblade, not just the YC forums. On that note, I guess I'm back. I missed this site.

Welcome back! There wasn't many good writers around while you were gone!
People here may have realized, I'm not here this oftenly, but from now on, I will try to be an active member again. So basically, I'm fully pledged back. sup guys.
welcome back i guessed..lol..i guessed secondary school is pretty busy huh..
Wow, Temporal's back! Its so nice to have you here again! Its been SO long since we heard from you! Welcome!

And, today's my official return date. This time, I seriously had NO time to access the site. But as always, there was a savior... My new phone! Joyful_2
I was SO busy this time, that I had no time to access this site through my PC or Laptop. But my phone allowed me to come here more often! Brief appearances, few in which I simply did not post, and some in which I posted as I used to. Smile
But yeah, now I am officially here, and have ALL the free time in the world! A long, nice vacation, where I'll be engrossed in beyblade, and only beyblade! Grin

EDIT- I was looking past the Random Thoughts thread, and saw something astonishing!
Since when did we start having new symbols?! I saw a Sagittario symbol, a Bull symbol, Pegasus Symbol and whatnot!
Wow, I actually missed certain things....

Now to cross the one month mark. Come on, I've been here so long, and still haven't had an online time of 1 Month+ . Unhappy
Now I'll cross that soon!
Welcome back Whatzzer, Benjohadi, and Janstarblast! We missed you guys! Joyful_3