Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Oct. 23, 2011  3:31 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: I'm back!But seriously,I'll stop making tourneys.I have no more interest in Beyblades as someone stole all of mine.I'll help the newbies in WBO though.Say,how long have I been gone?I'll focus on GFX more now.

Aw... Sad thing that...
Minion- Hello Minion! Well, its good to know that you're back! I don't know much about you (and I know that you don't know me too), but I do know you have been the most consistent contest winner around here. Tongue_out
Well, if you haven't noticed, I'm back early. Yayz, I got off restrictions earlier than I thought! Grin

Hope I can contribute more (as if I contribute anything) now that I'm back. Smile
well im back eye is feeling a little bit better.
(Oct. 24, 2011  3:02 PM)Kaylaomaru Wrote: well im back eye is feeling a little bit better.

Ah, Glad to here its doing a little better. And welcome back! Grin
I was gone for over a month. Not really a hiatus, but more of a rest.

I'm sure many of you at least saw my profile once. If you did, Insanity is just a BeachBody program I'm in to win $10,000. But, my body has completely altered. I know have a near six pack, it is just that my linea alba is not quite spread out yet..

Anyways, I'm back! I will be on more, hopefully!

@BBS oh, welcome back bro!! And I saw you profile ones hah!! ;p
(Oct. 26, 2011  3:12 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: I was gone for over a month. Not really a hiatus, but more of a rest.

I'm sure many of you at least saw my profile once. If you did, Insanity is just a BeachBody program I'm in to win $10,000. But, my body has completely altered. I know have a near six pack, it is just that my linea alba is not quite spread out yet..

you're going to enter the million dollar body contest? Or is there an Insanity specific contest that I don't know about?

Are you going to get insanity asylum? I want it pretty badly. They've already filmed the second volume of it I believe.
I'll be taking a short hiatus from Beyblade. I'm not really sure about when I'm going to return.. Maybe sometime by the end of November I guess. Its because I have some important exams coming up which I need to take seriously and I'm really busy with Sports and stuff. So yeah! But I will check in every now and then, but for a very short while. I know it won't make much of a difference, because I don't post much haha.

Thanks!
Hey, I'm back from my grade 5 school camp... It rocked! but the showers.... sucked... major. I will admit thatit was worse the other camps I've been to. And when I got home, my Scythe Kronos came!
My exams are on soon so I will be studying for those so I might not be here as often.

If you need anything just send me a PM and I will try to answer it. [:
Yay! I'm back from China! Well, I'm still in Hong Kong though. For 1 day. Well, that means 1 thing. NO putting up with me saying I can't go on Toutube. NO putting up with me saying "ARMFHFHFJGTURG I can't see the pics of Diablo Nemenis. NO-Whatever. Plus, I will be checking and posting more often. Also, check my post in "Recent Purchases".
HINT: I'll finally be able to test!!!!
(Oct. 23, 2011  4:34 AM)Temporal Wrote: Welcome back, Minion! (Will you continue winning damn near EVERY lotto-like contest? Let us win a few!) Joking. Again, welcome back!

Part of why I have been avoiding the forums is so I'm not tempted to win prizes I hardly have a chance to play with Tongue_out I have like a dozen beystadiums and beyblades I've never even opened.

If I was half as good at the actual game as I am at winning contests, I would have a lot more gold faces Tongue_out
(Oct. 26, 2011  3:12 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: I was gone for over a month. Not really a hiatus, but more of a rest.

Wait, that was your activity level when you were "gone"?
You were still doing a bunch of carp here, though..
Nice burn. Why not check my posts and compare them, you'll see like 4 posts a day rather the 30 I normally do/
Im retiring from beyblading. See you all soon!
...well, if MF Phantom Aquario TH170CS didn't work out for you, you could've just said something instead of quitting over it. ;_;

But no, really, why the sudden departure?
Better question is how he'll see us all soon if he quit? Gasp
(Oct. 30, 2011  1:50 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Im retiring from beyblading. See you all soon!

WHY.jpg
Well, I don't If anyone remembers me, but I'm completely back now. I came back a while ago, but only posted every few days. I'm going to try to be a better member now. Wish me luck!
(Oct. 30, 2011  1:50 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Im retiring from beyblading. See you all soon!

Whoa. THAT was sudden. Well then, I wish you luck in whatever you do after Beyblade. Frankly, I'm kinda losing interest too.
Host a tournament ...
That's the issue. I'm still waiting for a second B-10. My first one is really beat up. (Plus, I still need a TH170 and Beat. I'd rather not rely on MF Basalt Aquario 230CS for a whole tournament. Hell, I'd REALLY rather not be restricted to Basalt and Gravity BD145. Speaking of which, I need a Hell too. I'm a bit behind.)
Most of you don't know me. But I'm leaving. I already know everything I want to know about Beyblade. Plus my graphics aren't needed or wanted. So, bye. I might pop in and out every once in a while. But for the most part, I'll be leaving.
That's no good reason to leave... You've been here for just over a month, and just because your GFX shop isn't busy doesn't mean you have to leave.

Also, trust me, you do NOT know everything about Beyblade. Try hosting a tournament or being more involved in the community; I'm sure you'll be a lot more knowledgeable in a matter of weeks. Smile