Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Hahah so true.

Thanks Th!nk. I just noticed I forgot to give you a shout-out. Wow. *Facepalm*

"Come to the dark side. We have cookies" I'll consider. Thanks, dude.
Oh man, you're leaving? That sucks, it really does.
It's been a great honor to know you, and I hope you decide to come back to beyblade Wink
lol you so should join the plastics side Tongue_out
That sucks Sparta. With your most creative and awesome writing, you should've gotten an Antique Face... you deserved it bro :V
(Nov. 13, 2011  1:41 AM)Sparta Wrote: Well, I think this is it. For the past few months I've only been using the WBO for the "Your Creations!" forum, and now that I've found a home on PenPad forums I don't feel the need to post in the YC anymore. That's why it's been forever since I posted.

So, I think I'm leaving. For good? Maybe. I may get back interested in beyblade and come back (Maybe watching the anime again will bring back nostalgia?), but most likely not. In the even that I do not return and I'm reaching the end of my posts here, I'd like to give "shout-outs" to a few people I won't see on PenPad (I guess...?) :

Medz: You still rock. Just wanna say that. You're a great programmer and I wish you all the best of luck with your site.

Rai: I just wanna say you still light up this entire forum with your humor. You're funny and intelligent, and not many people can say that. I'll miss you, dude. Join PenPad!

Shabalabadoo: You're just buff. And that's just awesome.

To all of the mods: Wish I'd gotten to know some of you better. You're funny, smart, sarcastic, and witty.

To the Committee: Thanks for all of your help in making tournaments, contests, and keeping this forum in tip-top shape. It must've taken a lot of work to do that, and I really appreciate it.

Well...yeah. So, for lack of a better word...peace out.

Sparta.

why.jpg
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
/activatecryface
God, it sucks to see you go man. :\ Thanks for the compliment, but when people like you leave, my beyspirit dies a bit, reducing mah funnehz Serious
Well, I'll think of joining PenPad, since I might take a more serious route with literature. Plus at least we'd still be in touch XD
Well... Sayonara bro. Glad to have met you. Wink
I might as well take a leave for now. Been WAAAAAAYYY too stressed lately and just need to rest and chillax for awhile. Also need to get better grades in school (I'm nearly flunking subjects in high school), and I feel like I just need to step away from the WBO for awhile.
We'll, Sparta, it is time, you dont like them as much as you use to anymore. So bye, and I may be easing off beys so ditto Sparta well just that. I will slow my likings by this sentence as a short goodbye.

"As a problem with the Meta Game is like a bridge in the wrong direction. Like with Basalt, it's poor balance can be easily destabilize with low tracks. Just think about this like I play with them way too much, so I'll stop slowly. Goodbye, for now WBO"

Bye also SamanthaD
@CRU Thanks man. I'll miss you (How did I forget you and Th!nk in the shout-outs? Ugh).

@® All I have to say is that I'll miss you and you gotta keep ®otating Wink

Rai ...Crying You better join PenPad. Haha. Thanks man.

@PI Yeah, I hear you. See ya.

kthxbi.
Well, it sucks to see you go, Sparta. Even on PenPad, it'll still be kinda... different. So long, maybe you will get back into the game.
Well thats a shame that your leaving Sparta. You've done so much for the writing forum and inspired a whole committee to improve the dumpsite in YC forums. Lets hope it doesn't fall a part now that the leader has left.
We'll miss ya Captain.
*Salute*
This shows I can't leave this place for even 12 hours. So I'm back.
Dang, so sad to see you go, Sparta. Unhappy You were a realy good help in the YC forum, improving peoples' stories and such. I wish you the best of luck with your writing. Come back and visit us once in a while, if possible! Grin

Come to the dark side, we have Plastics. Tongue_out
~~~
On another note, I'm back from backpacking on the Appalachian Trail with the Scouts! My legs are killing me...
Sparta!
*Tear rolls down eye*
You have always been my inspiration! Don't go!

Anyways, I'm starting to become more active now. I now have nearly 50 BeyBlades so I'm definitely still into the hobby!
Sparta, I really appreciate you mentioning me.

It's unfortunate you're leaving, but I'm glad you're trying to do something greater. You're a really calm, polite, easy going guy, and I've never seen anything negative from you. Keep that up man, it's one of your great qualities.
I would like to officially announce my retirement from this forum. I would like to thank many of you for guiding and helping me along the way. Here are some that really helped me:

Kai-V- Kai-V, you have answered many of my questions, have given me permission for many stuff. I thank you a lot.

Shabalabadoo/Hazel/Dan/Arupeo(Sorry for the spelling)/Reigeko13- You have all helped and supported me suring my time here. I thank you all for that.

DeX- From when I started until now, you were always the first person to tell me whether or not you liked/disliked my GFX pieces. I thank you very much.

Gripsocks- You're kind and talented and have (well ever since you joined) have given me great criticism. I really thank you.

I thank all of you. If you still want to talk to me, PM me. I still get instant emails once I get sent one.

Thank you,
Aura.
(Nov. 16, 2011  5:00 PM)Aura Wrote: I would like to officially announce my retirement from this forum. I would like to thank many of you for guiding and helping me along the way. Here are some that really helped me:

Kai-V- Kai-V, you have answered many of my questions, have given me permission for many stuff. I thank you a lot.

Shabalabadoo/Hazel/Dan/Arupeo(Sorry for the spelling)/Reigeko13- You have all helped and supported me suring my time here. I thank you all for that.

DeX- From when I started until now, you were always the first person to tell me whether or not you liked/disliked my GFX pieces. I thank you very much.

Gripsocks- You're kind and talented and have (well ever since you joined) have given me great criticism. I really thank you.

I thank all of you. If you still want to talk to me, PM me. I still get instant emails once I get sent one.

Thank you,
Aura.
Aw, come on! This means I'm like one of the only active users left from the Republic of Ireland. Seriously, don't leave Crying ...
Man, Aura, thanks. I'll miss you, dude!
Best of luck Aura,

Perhaps sometime in the future the beyspirit will bring you back. Until then, Céad slán!

Arupaeo
(Nov. 16, 2011  5:00 PM)Aura Wrote: I would like to officially announce my retirement from this forum. I would like to thank many of you for guiding and helping me along the way.
? I can swear you just said you'd come back to the hobby up 2 posts..
Wow, I'm really happy you mentioned me, Aura! I really hope you'll check around here once in a while and maybe post some things here and there. See you man!
I might be back around the new year to see what Diablo Nemisis is like. And I'll have an Attack Stadium and the Strongest Blader Set. So that will probably bring me back. Until then, farewell.
What's up guys? Well, recently I've been posting quite little and I seem as if my bond with this organization is deteriorating..

Up until now, I've been busy with a lot of things for school and the gym. I've been bombed with so many different MC's that it's getting to hard to balance it. Luckily I have this weekend, and the whole next week here! I've also been working out a little too much..

I'm in a Six-Pack Ab contest right now, it's called SixWeekSixPack. It's a contest where you send before and after pictures in an effort to win a good amount of money.

I know that I actually have been posting a tid-bit; but I used to be the top poster much often, than now as what Hazel has been doing, hah! I am buying a lot of new Beyblades, including Diablo Nemesis!

See you guys around! (Like I will see you now that I should be active)
So I will be gone on Sunday and won't be back 'till Monday. Not really a big deal, and I'm not even a popular or good member. :\ BTW: You probably haven't noticed, but I stopped posting or making threads in the YC thread, so bye to YC thread.
Yo, stop self-deprecating yourself. You're a good member to me, and you're kinda popular amongst the GA tourney-goers. Stupid

Aaaanyway, I'll be leaving on Tuesday to go to Louisiana for Thanksgiving. I'll be back on Saturday. Looking forward to some Black Friday shopping at Target!
I might leave for awhile, as so I can be without stress for some time. But till stress goes down, bye WBO. I have the immediate e-mail feature on, so you can all still PM me if needed.
OBVIOUSLY I can't stay off this site for even 12 hours, so here I am again, back as usual.