Going Away/Coming Back Topic

I'll be away for about a week and a half for reasons best left unsaid... The most I'll be on is about 10 minutes every other day.

Also, welcome back Hero! Smile

EDIT: Make that a month. Tired
(Oct. 13, 2011  6:57 AM)Hero Wrote: Hmm .. not much to say. I said I was going to quit and now I'm back. Perhaps you can call me a "big, fat, stinky, lying, pants-on-fire, untrustworthy liar". I'm glad to be back. Grin

Ha, no one can resist the impossibly large gravitational pull of the WBO, can they? XD
Heh, its been awhile since I was really active on this forum...

I guess its time to bust out a couple new drafts and get back into full force again.
(Oct. 14, 2011  5:32 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2011  6:57 AM)Hero Wrote: Hmm .. not much to say. I said I was going to quit and now I'm back. Perhaps you can call me a "big, fat, stinky, lying, pants-on-fire, untrustworthy liar". I'm glad to be back. Grin

Ha, no one can resist the impossibly large gravitational pull of the WBO, can they? XD
i did for a month
Well, what I meant was sometime after they left.
Hero, I've already told you how cool it'd be if you were back, so I'm very happy.

Ray Joker, you too! You have really great drafts. Several just need Kei to check over them and you're ready!
Hi. I don't know if I'm appreciated much but.. Ill probably be gone for the next 2 weeks due to exams. Anyway, see you guys soon!(I haven't gone yet so don't wish me goodbyeTired)
(when you are gone) See ya soon powerangeryan. I curse my life in Vietnam. It sucks. Well I may be off tomorrow or thursday. My teacher will critical me. Wish me survive guys Grin
(Oct. 18, 2011  3:29 PM)powerangeryan Wrote: Hi. I don't know if I'm appreciated much but.. Ill probably be gone for the next 2 weeks due to exams. Anyway, see you guys soon!(I haven't gone yet so don't wish me goodbyeTired)

Well, Best of Luck for your tests, dude!
You were a really friendly member, IMO.
Well, I'm back after a long hiatus. I was called back when I saw a hyperblade that a kid was playing with while I was on vacation in London. My presence here was cemented when I actually met Bey Brad at Comic-Con and hung out with him, unaware that he was, well, himself! When he told me to friend him on Facebook, I couldn't find him, so I started looking to see if he had another way to stay in contact, only to find out he had created this site!

Small world, small world.
Haha, I could give you his FB link if I can find the time to get on Facebook. Smile I'll PM you whenever I can. Welcome back!
Thanks! I plan to get involved in earnest now, thanks to my little cousin also getting way into Beyblade.

Also I bought a Random Booster at Comic-Con and got Jade Jupiter, so that helps too.
Wow, great pull with Jade Jupiter! RB is pretty awesome.
It should be, but I haven't used it yet. I don't have a decent Stadium, and I remember the horror I had when I discovered that my precious Grand Ketos' RS tip had been worn to a nub by heavy spinning!
So, I'll be drifting around the Beyblade Forums from now on. I recently quit YGO because the game is very unbalanced, and expensive; playing very casual Magic and Pokemon on occasion. Anyway, I'll post wherever I feel I have a say, but for the most part, I'm trying to rekindle my relationship with spinning metal tops that I've so sorely missed.

It's great to finally be back, and be away from YGO's spell.
good to see you back
im going to be gone.my right eye is killing me(i got kicked in the face at a soccer game) and it hurts to look at the screen.ill be back on wedsday.arg...
(Oct. 21, 2011  3:13 PM)Kaylaomaru Wrote: im going to be gone.my right eye is killing me(i got kicked in the face at a soccer game) and it hurts to look at the screen.ill be back on wedsday.arg...

Oh bye for now. I hope your eye heals so you can get better sooner..!! Grin
(Oct. 18, 2011  4:11 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2011  3:29 PM)powerangeryan Wrote: Hi. I don't know if I'm appreciated much but.. Ill probably be gone for the next 2 weeks due to exams. Anyway, see you guys soon!(I haven't gone yet so don't wish me goodbyeTired)

Well, Best of Luck for your tests, dude!
You were a really friendly member, IMO.
Thanks! I'm pretty much like that in real life

(Oct. 18, 2011  4:01 PM)Tyler Le Wrote: (when you are gone) See ya soon powerangeryan. I curse my life in Vietnam. It sucks. Well I may be off tomorrow or thursday. My teacher will critical me. Wish me survive guys Grin

Don't CURSE it. It's good enough that you're alive and have beys. Just on the other side of the world(not really), people are barely staying alive. Good luck
I'm back!But seriously,I'll stop making tourneys.I have no more interest in Beyblades as someone stole all of mine.I'll help the newbies in WBO though.Say,how long have I been gone?I'll focus on GFX more now.
I have a real job now, so life is busy, but I can afford things (like beyblades Tongue_out_wink ). Hopefully I'm going to be back in the swing of things here @ the WBO.
Nice to see you around, I hope you can learn more on MFB!
Welcome back, Minion! (Will you continue winning damn near EVERY lotto-like contest? Let us win a few!) Joking. Again, welcome back!
Guys, I haven't been active lately here on the WBO. I won't be for a while. I think I should take a break from the WBO. (Have you seen how long I've spent online!) I may be back. I'll still be here, just not as much. Bye!
(Oct. 23, 2011  3:31 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: I'm back!But seriously,I'll stop making tourneys.I have no more interest in Beyblades as someone stole all of mine.I'll help the newbies in WBO though.Say,how long have I been gone?I'll focus on GFX more now.

LOL..kick that bad guy butt..sriously....dont ever bring them to school anymore..
welcome back though...