Going Away/Coming Back Topic

So there is some bad news, my school has ultimately blocked the WBO on my computer so i don't really have easy access to the forums as much anymore, i could use my phone but its 100x more janky on my phone compared to using a laptop.

That being said, this is probably the last you'll see of me at least until the IT at my school unblocks the site (which i don't see happening anytime soon given how stupidly tight their new tech system is this year)

Sad part is, this wasn't an issue during August, September and October. This is a major L for my school.

Anyway rant aside, it's been fun WBO. Hopefully this isn't forever and i can be back soon.

This also means all my Fanfictions are on hold until further notice, i might still be active in the Discord server though.
I’m back. A lot of you guys probably don’t remember me, but I just wanted to put that out there.

(Nov. 21, 2022  11:14 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: So there is some bad news, my school has ultimately blocked the WBO on my computer so i don't really have easy access to the forums as much anymore, i could use my phone but its 100x more janky on my phone compared to using a laptop.

That being said, this is probably the last you'll see of me at least until the IT at my school unblocks the site (which i don't see happening anytime soon given how stupidly tight their new tech system is this year)

Sad part is, this wasn't an issue during August, September and October. This is a major L for my school.

Anyway rant aside, it's been fun WBO. Hopefully this isn't forever and i can be back soon.

This also means all my Fanfictions are on hold until further notice, i might still be active in the Discord server though.

Can relate, but hopefully you can return soon. See you around.
Hello My Name is Bey100. I’m pretty new to this website but not new to beyblade. I been a fan of beyblade since the very first Burst season and now I am finally joining this website since I’m now 14 years old. I am extremely happy to meet you all hopefully we all have a great time together on this website.
Sheesh, I guess I'm returning after like what... a year-long break?
Well, I returned...after ten years...
I'm probably gonna depart for now until G4 arrives and miraculously reignites my interest. Till all are one folks!
(Feb. 05, 2023  11:14 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
Not much tbh

The fanfic community is slowly disappearing who knows why *ahem* BurningSands *ahem*. Everyone is going crazy because of a supposed Gen 4 and the fact that Quadstrike is using Hasbro molds (which look terrible btw) but other than that not much. Welcome Back to the WBO!
(Feb. 11, 2023  11:01 PM)ColdFlames13 Wrote:

The fanfic community is slowly disappearing who knows why *ahem* BurningSands *ahem*. Everyone is going crazy because of a supposed Gen 4 and the fact that Quadstrike is using Hasbro molds (which look terrible btw) but other than that not much. Welcome Back to the WBO!

Yeah the fanfic community dying out was another contributing factor as to why i stopped writing and yeah, i saw the stuff about the QS Anime and Gen 4, looks interesting and exciting so far.
(Feb. 12, 2023  12:39 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2023  11:01 PM)ColdFlames13 Wrote: The fanfic community is slowly disappearing who knows why *ahem* BurningSands *ahem*. Everyone is going crazy because of a supposed Gen 4 and the fact that Quadstrike is using Hasbro molds (which look terrible btw) but other than that not much. Welcome Back to the WBO!

Yeah the fanfic community dying out was another contributing factor as to why i stopped writing and yeah, i saw the stuff about the QS Anime and Gen 4, looks interesting and exciting so far.
I do plan on making a fanfic but yeah the community is pretty dead hopefully more people will start making series soon (my guess after 4th gen starts)
gone for 3 months now back temp lmao
I'm back guysssssss, y'all probably don't remember me at all Unhappy
Are all my friends still here?
(Apr. 15, 2023  4:50 PM)beykid44 Wrote: I'm back guysssssss, y'all probably don't remember me at all Unhappy
Are all my friends still here?

waz good friend Smile IM here
So many new faces around here, makes me feel even older 'cause I don't recognize anyone. Warms my heart to see the spirit is still alive and strong.
Wow, I remember you from a good while back
Waited a long time for the return of metal. I shall gather my peeps.
Hello everyone! I have returned! I finally FINALLY remembered my passwords recovered all of my accounts after getting a new device. I should be on a little more now and I am excited to be back. (Please tell me people I know are still here)
Just came back here to say that about almost 2 or 3 years later I've decided to comeback here. You will probably be shocked to find out what I'm about to say next but you will recognize me best as EarthHelios
(Aug. 12, 2023  11:16 AM)Enzo_ Wrote: Just came back here to say that about almost 2 or 3 years later I've decided to comeback here. You will probably be shocked to find out what I'm about to say next but you will recognize me best as EarthHelios

Good lord, it's been a while man.
(Aug. 12, 2023  11:16 AM)Enzo_ Wrote: Just came back here to say that about almost 2 or 3 years later I've decided to comeback here. You will probably be shocked to find out what I'm about to say next but you will recognize me best as EarthHelios

NO WAY.....
(Aug. 13, 2023  4:59 PM)SpeedySuomi Wrote:

Good lord, it's been a while man.

Your right it's already been 2 years already since I last visited this place and so much has happened since then. Long story short I came back here for 2 reasons: My interest in Beyblade has rekindled after an "accident" I had that caused me to stop caring about the series and also just to see how everyone else is doing (I'm also trying to see if I can remember anyone here) 😪

No way, dude
(Aug. 14, 2023  6:06 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

No way, dude

Yes way dude I'm back again
(Aug. 14, 2023  6:08 PM)Enzo_ Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2023  6:06 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: No way, dude

Yes way dude I'm back again

I haven’t been on this site for 2 years lol