Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Jul. 30, 2021  2:48 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: So unfortunately I'm going to have to take a leave, School starts in a few weeks and I'm also just dealing with serious personal stuff behind the scenes but im not gonna get into it because I don't wanna bring anyone down and cause drama and my problems could determine if I can come back or not. Hopefully I can come back but if I can't then it really has been an honor knowing everyone.

(also if I appear online on Discord, i probably forgot to turn my status offline. Im not gonna be on Discord either until I'm mentally fine.)

Kinda wanted to provide a small update: I am beginning to feel a bit better mentally, i had a small panic attack from a pretty bad event today and I just needed to get away from everything for a while. I talked with my family and friends and they made me feel a bit better.

Im still gonna take like a 1 Week break from the WBO because I really do need to recollect myself and cool off.. So i'll seeya in a week I guess

(Probably gonna make a quick post in a Fanfic thread first before I go)
(Jul. 30, 2021  6:22 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2021  2:48 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: So unfortunately I'm going to have to take a leave, School starts in a few weeks and I'm also just dealing with serious personal stuff behind the scenes but im not gonna get into it because I don't wanna bring anyone down and cause drama and my problems could determine if I can come back or not. Hopefully I can come back but if I can't then it really has been an honor knowing everyone.

(also if I appear online on Discord, i probably forgot to turn my status offline. Im not gonna be on Discord either until I'm mentally fine.)

Kinda wanted to provide a small update: I am beginning to feel a bit better mentally, i had a small panic attack from a pretty bad event today and I just needed to get away from everything for a while. I talked with my family and friends and they made me feel a bit better.

Im still gonna take like a 1 Week break from the WBO because I really do need to recollect myself and cool off.. So i'll seeya in a week I guess

Heyas, just wanted to let you know that I support your decision to take a break. Its very important to take care of yourself and doing just that makes me proud of you. See you in a week — dont rush your recovery. Stay safe 👍
(Jul. 30, 2021  6:22 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

Oh, I’m glad to hear you’re getting better. Take your time, relax, and we’ll be waiting for you. Hope you have a good day!
So I have officially returned after a what- *counts fingers* like an eternity long vacation, i have emerged from my tomb and I have to say: My sense of humor is just gone but then again a decade long break would do that to anybody, waaaaaait- i had a sense of humor? not scientificly possible!! but my terrible jokes aside (please laugh at them, im very delusional and desperate... T_T), the only real reason I came back earlier than I said is really just because i miss posting and binge watching DuckTales to the very end kinda got boring and I already have a sad existence as is... So yeah I'm back!

Also you may think the essay and depression arc is unnecessary and to you i say: *inhales* PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT- i don't care, deal with it.
(Aug. 03, 2021  5:15 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: So I have officially returned after a what- *counts fingers* like an eternity long vacation, i have emerged from my tomb and I have to say: My sense of humor is just gone but then again a decade long break would do that to anybody, waaaaaait- i had a sense of humor? not scientificly possible!! but my terrible jokes aside (please laugh at them, im very delusional and desperate... T_T), the only real reason I came back earlier than I said is really just because i miss posting and binge watching DuckTales to the very end kinda got boring and I already have a sad existence as is... So yeah I'm back!

Also you may think the essay and depression arc is unnecessary and to you i say: *inhales* PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT- i don't care, deal with it.

Nice to have you back! I'm excited the Beyblade Burst Sparking Story Of Lane's Sister Athena is going to be coming back! (I remember spending hours reading it cause it was so interesting, one of the reasons why I made my own Fanfic) But seriously, it's awesome to have you back!
Okay guys. So first at all I'm not sure if this is the right thread to write something like this. But when it is wrong, tell me please!
So for the next three weeks I'm going to be at a vacation with my family. We fly to Senegal and there we will visit my grandmother. So that means that I won't be that active on the WBO like in the last times. You could see me online on here sometimes, but of course it depends on if I have time or not. I still wish you all the best and a happy time on the WBO. Despite me being on vacation, I still hope I can speak with you sometimes. Smile
(Aug. 04, 2021  8:54 PM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote: Okay guys. So first at all I'm not sure if this is the right thread to write something like this. But when it is wrong, tell me please!
So for the next three weeks I'm going to be at a vacation with my family. We fly to Senegal and there we will visit my grandmother. So that means that I won't be that active on the WBO like in the last times. You could see me online on here sometimes, but of course it depends on if I have time or not. I still wish you all the best and a happy time on the WBO. Despite me being on vacation, I still hope I can speak with you sometimes. Smile

Enjoy yourself and make sure to have some rest and relaxation!
(Aug. 04, 2021  8:54 PM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote: Okay guys. So first at all I'm not sure if this is the right thread to write something like this. But when it is wrong, tell me please!

we'll all miss you lololol!
(Aug. 04, 2021  8:54 PM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote: Okay guys. So first at all I'm not sure if this is the right thread to write something like this. But when it is wrong, tell me please!
So for the next three weeks I'm going to be at a vacation with my family. We fly to Senegal and there we will visit my grandmother. So that means that I won't be that active on the WBO like in the last times. You could see me online on here sometimes, but of course it depends on if I have time or not. I still wish you all the best and a happy time on the WBO. Despite me being on vacation, I still hope I can speak with you sometimes. :)
enjoy your time with your grandma. also you have a long vacation I went on 3 vacations that were only for 1 day but Enjoy your time!
I took a break from the site for a couple of months but now I’m back! It’s not because I was to lazy to log back it though. Possibly-
Welp it’s been a while I guess.. but I am back! not sure if anyone still remembers me tho
(Aug. 05, 2021  6:36 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Welp it’s been a while I guess.. but I am back! not sure if anyone still remembers me tho

I do lol, anyways, it's nice to have you back!
(Aug. 08, 2021  11:17 AM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote: Hi guys,  guess who's back? 🤓

Welcome Back hope you had fun!

my boi
(Aug. 08, 2021  3:44 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:

Welcome Back hope you had fun!
LJ, I'm still in vacation. I'm not even like a week here. We will spend the next three weeks here in Senegal, so it's not over yet. But after I have bought a card to have the possibility to be online I can be at the WBO for some time again. So when you keep your eyes open you could see me in the one or other thread. Just that you know.

(Aug. 08, 2021  3:55 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote:

my boi
Yee, I mean, Yes it's me! Also nice change of your pfp and username. I really like your new name "GenesisBlader". It sounds so cool! Though I first thought that you're a new guy because of the name being new to me lol.
Never been in this community but I'm glad I found you guys Smile
I'm just getting back into Beyblade but I'm an adult who plays and practices Beyblade in my free time not sure how this whole tournament thing works but I would love to challenge top players in the world to see where I line up in my skills. I've been practicing for months with stock combos bey I'm not into customizing beys I like it just the way it comes in the package. Smile
Also, I'm residing in Las Vegas so if there is anyone who is the top player in the world from las vegas I'll challenge you and make the ranking. Assuming if that's how it works. 😊
That's not how it works. It works a bit like chess tournaments. This is also not the Introduce Yourself subforum, this thread is for people who are leaving or returning.

If you want bey rank, attend tournaments and gradually increase it. That's the only way to raise or lower beyrank, tournaments. If you don't customize beys from their stock configuration, you won't do well in tournaments.
Leaving due to personal issues what's why i don't post at all here.
(Aug. 09, 2021  9:48 PM)kai edits Wrote: Leaving due to personal issues what's why i don't post at all here.

oh ok

hope you get that sorted out
(Aug. 09, 2021  9:48 PM)kai edits Wrote: Leaving due to personal issues what's why i don't post at all here.

I thought you already left Speechless oh well I hope whatever your going through goes well
I am finally back now guys....Hi! Had a nice break, school's on again which is killin me. How's the WBO Community nowadays? Any changes?
(Aug. 10, 2021  2:59 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I am finally back now guys....Hi! Had a nice break, school's on again which is killin me. How's the WBO Community nowadays? Any changes?

nothing really just new people poppin on back and forth its pretty dope up in here home slice dawg
(Aug. 10, 2021  2:59 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I am finally back now guys....Hi! Had a nice break, school's on again which is killin me. How's the WBO Community nowadays? Any changes?

Nothing much schools starting so i won't be online much but Welcome back bud!
(Aug. 10, 2021  2:59 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I am finally back now guys....Hi! Had a nice break, school's on again which is killin me. How's the WBO Community nowadays? Any changes?

New Organizer Quiz New Tournament rules but, just those