Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Mar. 06, 2021  1:33 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Guys just stop, begging is not going to bring him back. Just knock it off. EarthHelios will come back when he wants to.

No further questions!

maybe you should just ignore those who do so
(Mar. 05, 2021  11:15 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: There are 4 possible reasons why EarthHelios left:

1. He outgrew Beyblade
2. Didn’t like how everyone pointed out his high post count and GlobeHelios
3. He’s dead
4. He doesn’t like the WBO

ayo wtf is the 3rd reason 

The amount of reasons why EH could be gone is endless, he’s probably fine. You guys are making a big deal out of something very little.

It seems some of you can’t go for a bit without having someone you barely know post.
(Mar. 06, 2021  1:37 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2021  1:33 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Guys just stop, begging is not going to bring him back. Just knock it off. EarthHelios will come back when he wants to.

No further questions!

maybe you should just ignore those who do so

Seeing as EarthHelios never formally announced his departure, every post regarding this matter is essentially spam. Leaving was his choice, and so is returning.
I think it needs to be pointed out that this is the "Going Away/Coming Back" thread, and not the "Complain about EarthHelios' personal decision to leave!" thread.

No further questions!
I know I was just doing it as a remembrance I respect his decision if he wants to come back or doesn’t.
So apparently, because something new in school came up, I discovered that I need to organize my time on internet better. Which means that until God-knows-how long, I'll be even less active on the WBO. You might see me post a reply to something from time to time or sporadically posting character profiles of the OCs debuting in Blader Brawl, but otherwise I'll probably not be online. See y'all later.
So, my school computer, the main device I use, blocked WBO because they saw it on my search history. This will madly affect how much I am on this website, meaning that I will hardly be here (as of right now). I may be on it every other week, but until I can pay off my own computer, this is the case.
im going away from this thread for 3 seconds, then coming back in 3 seconds
I am leaving wbo and the beyblade community after 9 years of blading. Goodbye guys thanks for everything
(Mar. 31, 2021  4:04 PM)kai edits Wrote: I am leaving wbo and the beyblade community after 9 years of blading. Goodbye guys thanks for everything

NOW?

ok then
goodbye my comrade I almost never talked to

hope yo see you later
(Mar. 31, 2021  4:04 PM)kai edits Wrote: I am leaving wbo and the beyblade community after 9 years of blading. Goodbye guys thanks for everything

See you in the next life then.
(Mar. 31, 2021  4:04 PM)kai edits Wrote: I am leaving wbo and the beyblade community after 9 years of blading. Goodbye guys thanks for everything

Oh, goodbye. Twas nice having you around.

Farewell, comrade (even tho we never really interacted).
WE WILL NEVER FORGET YOU! TAKE ALL THE MEMORIES OF BLADING WITH YOU AND NEVER LET THEM GO! YOU MAY NEED THEM TO SHINE THE LIGHT OF BEYBLADE THROUGH THE DARKNESS of never seeing it again.....
Also I genuinely think that Kai Edits is leaving. (It seems like I was wrong)
WE WILL NEVER FORGET YOU KAI EDITS! TAKE ALL THE MEMORIES OF BLADING WITH YOU AND NEVER LET THEM GO! YOU MAY NEED THEM TO SHINE THE LIGHT OF BEYBLADE THROUGH THE DARKNESS of never seeing it again.....
Let my gift you all is maiden and my fanfic
I never properly left, but I haven't posted in a super long time, so... hi I'm back.
So I decided today is my last day on wbo. Shoot me a pm before I leave if you want to trade or buy anything from my beyblade collection. If nobody buys it or trades it I will just give it away.
(Apr. 01, 2021  10:16 PM)kai edits Wrote: So I decided today is my last day on wbo. Shoot me a pm before I leave if you want to trade or buy anything from my beyblade collection. If nobody buys it or trades it I will just give it away.

Why would you give it away for free?
(Apr. 01, 2021  10:16 PM)kai edits Wrote: So I decided today is my last day on wbo. Shoot me a pm before I leave if you want to trade or buy anything from my beyblade collection. If nobody buys it or trades it I will just give it away.
Keep it for nostalgia if you don’t sell them.
okay guys. i need to take a break from the wbo because i saw some posts that im surprised were not deleted on a thread im surprised was not deleted. so i need to leave wbo for a week or two (which will be hard) so i can cleanse my mind. (i probably will see you tommorow)
(Mar. 31, 2021  4:04 PM)kai edits Wrote: I am leaving wbo and the beyblade community after 9 years of blading. Goodbye guys thanks for everything

So are you going or not?
(Apr. 05, 2021  4:27 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

So are you going or not?

I am. I just need maiden so I can retire
(Apr. 05, 2021  5:02 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2021  4:27 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: So are you going or not?

I am. I just need maiden so I can retire

why make a bey so you can retire from Beyblade. that... literally makes no sense?