Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Jan. 25, 2021  7:27 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i'll be leaving tomorrow as i will be going on a massive writing binge.

(i'll be on today and i might be on some tomorrow.)

Writing binges are great. Good luck!
i guess im back now. was on and off for a few weeks for no reason. missed a ton of drama. imma be more active than previously. aight lets gooooooo
I'm probably going to leave Wbo now. All the toxicity, and the drama is making me just feel like going away. I still love beyblade, but the toxicity is drawing me to much
(Jan. 30, 2021  5:58 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I'm probably going to leave Wbo now. All the toxicity, and the drama is making me just feel like going away. I still love beyblade, but the toxicity is drawing me to much

Huh really? Just ignore it.
(Jan. 30, 2021  6:00 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  5:58 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I'm probably going to leave Wbo now. All the toxicity, and the drama is making me just feel like going away. I still love beyblade, but the toxicity is drawing me to much

Huh really? Just ignore it.

It's too much now
(Jan. 30, 2021  6:01 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  6:00 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Huh really? Just ignore it.

It's too much now

Ok do what's best for you then.
(Jan. 30, 2021  6:02 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  6:01 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: It's too much now

Ok do what's best for you then.

I'll think about not leaving
Taking a break for mental reasons, I just can't keep up with the craziness on this site. Interferes too much with daily life. Also will probably be stepping away from the Beyblade fan base as a whole cause with Surge it has gotten increasingly toxic to the point where it's no longer become a place to just hang out.
(Feb. 02, 2021  2:17 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Taking a break for mental reasons, I just can't keep up with the craziness on this site. Interferes too much with daily life. Also will probably be stepping away from the Beyblade fan base as a whole cause with Surge it has gotten increasingly toxic to the point where it's no longer become a place to just hang out.

So you're quitting beyblade?
Who's toxic here on WBO?
(Feb. 02, 2021  2:21 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  2:17 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Taking a break for mental reasons, I just can't keep up with the craziness on this site. Interferes too much with daily life. Also will probably be stepping away from the Beyblade fan base as a whole cause with Surge it has gotten increasingly toxic to the point where it's no longer become a place to just hang out.

So you're quitting beyblade?
Who's toxic here on WBO?

No I like Beyblade I'm just leaving the fanbase for a while. The WBO isn't really toxic but it is very chaotic.
(Feb. 02, 2021  2:38 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  2:21 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: So you're quitting beyblade?
Who's toxic here on WBO?

No I like Beyblade I'm just leaving the fanbase for a while. The WBO isn't really toxic but it is very chaotic.

All very valid points. I do think you deserve to take a break especially with how frequently you are online.
(Feb. 02, 2021  2:38 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  2:21 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: So you're quitting beyblade?
Who's toxic here on WBO?

(Feb. 02, 2021  2:50 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  2:38 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: No I like Beyblade I'm just leaving the fanbase for a while. The WBO isn't really toxic but it is very chaotic.

All very valid points. I do think you deserve to take a break especially with how frequently you are online.

Examples on what people are chaotic? Not too long ago (like two days ago) i was thinking about leaving WBO cuz some people are toxic here, but those who are, the're TOO toxic
It's like everyone expects him to be on everytime.
(Feb. 07, 2021  12:47 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Hey anyone know where EarthHelios has gone?

He’s stopped posting for 3 days. No need to worry just yet.
(Feb. 07, 2021  12:47 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Hey anyone know where EarthHelios has gone?

i imagine he's busy with stuff right now
(Feb. 07, 2021  12:56 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: It's like everyone expects him to be on everytime.

He was, I kinda miss him alr lmao XD
(Feb. 02, 2021  2:23 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  2:38 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: No I like Beyblade I'm just leaving the fanbase for a while. The WBO isn't really toxic but it is very chaotic.

(Feb. 02, 2021  2:50 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: All very valid points. I do think you deserve to take a break especially with how frequently you are online.

Examples on what people are chaotic? Not too long ago (like two days ago) i was thinking about leaving WBO cuz some people are toxic here, but those who are, the're TOO toxic

Stuff does get toxic here....
(Feb. 11, 2021  9:07 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  2:23 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Examples on what people are chaotic? Not too long ago (like two days ago) i was thinking about leaving WBO cuz some people are toxic here, but those who are, the're TOO toxic

Stuff does get toxic here....

You guys haven’t seen toxic if you think the WBO is toxic. Trust me, true toxicity is horrible...
(Feb. 11, 2021  9:15 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2021  9:07 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Stuff does get toxic here....

You guys haven’t seen toxic if you think the WBO is toxic. Trust me, true toxicity is horrible...

Well, I have seen some of the 2007-2009 closed threads, and there's some stuff...
(Feb. 07, 2021  1:13 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

He’s stopped posting for 3 days. No need to worry just yet.

(Feb. 07, 2021  1:28 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

i imagine he's busy with stuff right now

(Feb. 07, 2021  1:47 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2021  12:56 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: It's like everyone expects him to be on everytime.

He was, I kinda miss him alr lmao XD

It's been more than a week since he's not posted. I just miss him tbh, to he's cool. He was the only person on WBO who was on like 24/7.

I expect him to be on because he used to be on more than 1/2 of the whole day.
(Feb. 11, 2021  9:40 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2021  1:13 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: He’s stopped posting for 3 days. No need to worry just yet.

(Feb. 07, 2021  1:28 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i imagine he's busy with stuff right now

(Feb. 07, 2021  1:47 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: He was, I kinda miss him alr lmao XD

It's been more than a week since he's not posted. I just miss him tbh, to he's cool. He was the only person on WBO who was on like 24/7.

I expect him to be on because he used to be on more than 1/2 of the whole day.

Very saddening, I wonder where he's gone, I hope he doesn't leave without an explanation.
24/7 indeed, something just feels missing. Unhappy
he could be on vacation or spending time with his family or into a new videogame like a normal person. yall acting like he got abducted by an alien. jeez.
I think we should just calm down. We all have lives outside WBO too ya know.