Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Jul. 04, 2020  11:00 PM)StayCool Wrote: Hello everyone, sadly we will be stepping away from the forum for a while. Hope everyone stays safe and healthy. I hope to be back for future tournaments. Take care everyone.
We will all miss you!
Holy sh- marutti is back and unbanned! Yay we can finally have news about releases again lmao
(Jul. 05, 2020  5:43 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Holy sh- marutti is back and unbanned! Yay we can finally have news about releases again lmao

I just saw that, its great to have him back
I might be offline from July 6th cause of school stuff hope u dont miss me lol... !!
(Jul. 05, 2020  11:16 PM)Yalldodo Wrote: I might be offline from July 6th cause of school stuff hope u dont miss me lol... !!

i will miss you.....
(Jul. 06, 2020  1:44 AM)William Cochran Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2020  11:16 PM)Yalldodo Wrote: I might be offline from July 6th cause of school stuff hope u dont miss me lol... !!

i will miss you.....

Thank u I hope I can be back asap
I am back from the beyblade discord lol
(Jul. 06, 2020  6:16 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: I am back from the beyblade discord lol

Yeah, I can tell. I had a lot of notifications from you on here lmao. Welcome back.
Sorry guys I'm leaving wbo for a few months because I lost my interest in beyblade but not writing so I decided I'm gonna wait a few months till I get my blader spirit back(I will be posting stuff on my fanfic but rarely).
I'm sorry one again for my actions I hope you guys can for give me.
Pm skymo34 if you want to get direct contact with me for my writing or anything like trading stuff.
Once more I'm sorry and hope everyone can forgive my actions.
(Aug. 03, 2020  3:44 AM)kai edits Wrote: Sorry guys I'm leaving wbo for a few months because I lost my interest in beyblade but not writing so I decided I'm gonna wait a few months till I get my blader spirit back(I will be posting stuff on my fanfic but rarely).
Pm skymo34 if you want to get direct contact with me for my writing or anything like trading stuff.

Don’t worry, we’ll be just fine. Have fun.
(Aug. 03, 2020  3:54 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2020  3:44 AM)kai edits Wrote: Sorry guys I'm leaving wbo for a few months because I lost my interest in beyblade but not writing so I decided I'm gonna wait a few months till I get my blader spirit back(I will be posting stuff on my fanfic but rarely).

Don’t worry, we’ll be just fine. Have fun.

I'm deeply sorry about saying mean stuff to you I hope we can be friends and forget about this mistake I made. I'm gonna update my fanfic tommrow or next week. While I'm gone in gonna work on more on the fanfic
Kai edits told me he will be temporarily quitting beyblade so he wants to get some beys that he wants so he gonna trade some burst meta stuff. But He will be still active in wbo and pm me if you want to get into contact with him.
skymo34
I am going to leave for a month or so for school.
(Aug. 14, 2020  4:08 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I am going to leave for a month or so for school.

Good luck with school! I hope all goes well Joyful_3
(Aug. 14, 2020  4:09 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2020  4:08 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I am going to leave for a month or so for school.

Good luck with school! I hope all goes well Joyful_3

I had actually hoped that I could stay on but it seems that the courses I took are a lot harder than I thought they were (I have honors biology, English, Algebra 2, Spanish 2, Ap com sci principals, and PLTW) but I might check once in a while for tournaments in IL and for news updates.
Come Wednesday I won't be on much. Ill come on from time to time but I don't if ill be posting. This doesn't mean im leaving, im just going to be on less than I want to.
I said that I was going away but I changed some of my electives to pursue my dream of becoming a musician so now I am not so busy
(Aug. 18, 2020  11:56 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I said that I was going away but I changed some of my electives to pursue my dream of becoming a musician so now I am not so busy

That's great news, good luck on the musician path
Um so the computer I was using was my dads work computer and he took it back to work.So now i'm using my moms computer and I can post normaly again!
Hi, you may have noticed that I haven’t been active lately. Now, don’t worry, I’m fine. But here’s are the reasons why I haven’t been active:

1. I’ve been busy with online school.
2. I’ve been working on getting a publishing deal with a large publishing house for some of my books, this has, and will take up a lot of my time.
3. This is the main reason why. I saw a terrible video on YouTube of someone basically hating on another WBO member for over a half an hour. I am both disturbed and disgusted with what I saw. Now, I don’t plan on getting involved or taking sides, but this has made me very concerned with this community’s

I’m still gonna post every now and then, and of course, I’ll be more active and I’ll host once it’s safe, but for now, I’m probably not going to post as much.

Thanks for understanding!
Yeah, uh I also might be a little less active. For semi-similar reasons above. I wanna focus a bit more on school, I wanna do some more writing, and I saw the video as well, and the pointless hate. So uh, I’ll still be around, but not as active.

And without a mod, this place will be chaos. So uh, yeah. My activity here will drop.
After a month or so I came back to beyblade but now since I am Starting again I been doing more stuff the help me grow as a blader. But due to a injury i can't play beyblade for more than a few days or a week. It's a shoulder injury from me playing sports and stress.
I saw the video. If your gonna hate on a wbo member don't because he/she will get mods involved. Also I feel this committed a huge impact on wbo since there was staff member who I will not name step down from their position. Also I'm very mad at person who started this. I am not taking sides.
My shoulder is healing up so I may or may not do testing or play with my beys for a bit.
(Sep. 17, 2020  11:11 AM)kai edits Wrote: After a month or so I came back to beyblade but now since I am Starting again I been doing more stuff the help me grow as a blader. But due to a injury i can't play beyblade for more than a few days or a week. It's a shoulder injury from me playing sports and stress.
I saw the video. If your gonna hate on a wbo member don't because he/she will get mods involved. Also I feel this committed a huge impact on wbo since there was staff member who I will not name step down from their position. Also I'm very mad at person who started this. I am not taking sides.
My shoulder is healing up so I may or may not do testing or play with my beys for a bit.

Glad your shoulder is feeling better, but don’t bring that stuff up again. You don’t know the whole story.
(Sep. 17, 2020  1:10 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  11:11 AM)kai edits Wrote: After a month or so I came back to beyblade but now since I am Starting again I been doing more stuff the help me grow as a blader. But due to a injury i can't play beyblade for more than a few days or a week. It's a shoulder injury from me playing sports and stress.

Glad your shoulder is feeling better, but don’t bring that stuff up again. You don’t know the whole story.

I can play beyblade but I have to launch with my left hand now and hold my grip with my write
(Sep. 17, 2020  1:10 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

I haven't been active in this forum for years, but uh what was the whole fiasco about?If this kind of drama still isn't allowed in public posts just like in the past, then can you PM it to me instead?