Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Not really. I've just grown out of beyblade completely
Im back finally!!! Work kept me busy and a recent battle with Depression try to keep me down. But with the help of a few people up here and some awesome friends I made it through it. I'm back and Im never leaving again.
Was debating on whether or not I should post, but I'm going to take a step back for a little bit.

Been really irritated lately and unmotivated to do anything beyblade related or just hobby related in general, haha. Anyways, I'll be back, just need some time <3
(Aug. 26, 2016  9:32 AM)Silva Wrote: Was debating on whether or not I should post, but I'm going to take a step back for a little bit.

Been really irritated lately and unmotivated to do anything beyblade related or just hobby related in general, haha. Anyways, I'll be back, just need some time <3

Ah, that is really too bad, but hopefully a break does do you a lot of good and you come back relatively soon hah.
I won't be on for the majority of tomorrow, since I am heading to Buffalo for most of the day. Unless I find Wi-Fi Tongue_out Won't be posting as much, but it's not like I do now, haha.
I don't think you need to warn us if you're only gone for half a day Tongue_out
Hey guys. Just doing my very rare pop in to see how everyone is doing. It's been months since I've really been online and searched around. Looks like everything is great as usual.

In the rare case my existence is of somewhat importance, my senior year is going great. My struggles last year really tore me up so its nice to have this change. I miss coming on here and posting daily, but I always felt one step behind everyone, and that I wasn't of much importance, so I just figured it was my time to go. But I still love this site and hope the best!
(Aug. 30, 2016  8:45 PM)Tri Wrote: Hey guys. Just doing my very rare pop in to see how everyone is doing. It's been months since I've really been online and searched around. Looks like everything is great as usual.

In the rare case my existence is of somewhat importance, my senior year is going great. My struggles last year really tore me up so its nice to have this change. I miss coming on here and posting daily, but I always felt one step behind everyone, and that I wasn't of much importance, so I just figured it was my time to go. But I still love this site and hope the best!

I always looked forward to reading your posts, so sad to read this Unhappy I hope you'll not only continue to check in but become more active!
Off to Amsterdam for the week, so I'll be less active this week (but still checking in!). If anyone needs me for whatever reason, @mention or Skype would be advised.

Catch you all in a week! Grin
Back after 5 years I think. The metal fury line from hasbro and how they neutured the beyblades completely turned me off from the game. I'm getting into beyblade once again due to the hasbro release of beyblade burst, hopefully they don't mess this up.
(Sep. 01, 2016  7:58 PM)ali12345456 Wrote: Back after 5 years I think. The metal fury line from hasbro and how they neutured the beyblades completely turned me off from the game. I'm getting into beyblade once again due to the hasbro release of beyblade burst, hopefully they don't mess this up.

Nobody tell him how Hasbro completely messed up Burst.
(Sep. 01, 2016  8:01 PM)Evilfaic Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2016  7:58 PM)ali12345456 Wrote: Back after 5 years I think. The metal fury line from hasbro and how they neutured the beyblades completely turned me off from the game. I'm getting into beyblade once again due to the hasbro release of beyblade burst, hopefully they don't mess this up.

At least this time around they're substantially better instead of substantially worse XD

Hasbro pls why can't you just do a direct import ;_;
(Sep. 01, 2016  8:04 PM)Cake Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2016  8:01 PM)Evilfaic Wrote:

At least this time around they're substantially better instead of substantially worse XD

Hasbro pls why can't you just do a direct import ;_;

Everyone: "I sure hope Hasbro fix the teeth wear issues in their release!"

Everyone, later: "No! Not like that!"

It's worth understanding how much of a non-factor import compatibility is to Hasbro. I honestly can't blame them for making this decision.
I thought I’d pop in and say hello, if you guys remember me at all that is, hahaha. I used to spend a sizeable chunk of my time here, and made few friends. Anyway, good to see the forum is alive and well. The Burst series looks wicked awesome too. Unfortunately, I’ve retired my beys, but still miss the forum from time to time, so maybe I’ll login to the off-topic rooms occasionally.

In any case, I see Brad is back in business, and why am I still blue?
(Sep. 02, 2016  8:15 AM)Uwik Wrote: I thought I’d pop in and say hello, if you guys remember me at all that is, hahaha. I used to spend a sizeable chunk of my time here, and made few friends. Anyway, good to see the forum is alive and well. The Burst series looks wicked awesome too. Unfortunately, I’ve retired my beys, but still miss the forum from time to time, so maybe I’ll login to the off-topic rooms occasionally.

Wow, it is you hah. How are you?

Good question on why you are still blue hah. I suppose we just did not remove you back then when your activity decreased, and then have not remembered to do it since because you are not exactly a threat anyway hahah.
(Sep. 02, 2016  8:15 AM)Uwik Wrote: I thought I’d pop in and say hello, if you guys remember me at all that is, hahaha. I used to spend a sizeable chunk of my time here, and made few friends. Anyway, good to see the forum is alive and well. The Burst series looks wicked awesome too. Unfortunately, I’ve retired my beys, but still miss the forum from time to time, so maybe I’ll login to the off-topic rooms occasionally.

Blue no more!

But yes, I am back in business. Smile Thanks for checking in with us!
Well, I guess I will take a brake. It has nothing to do with the WBO, I am just struggling with anxiety and probably depression. Almost every single person I valued left me alone and completely forgot me, and for some reason it's hitting me harder than expected. I am not trying to sound pathetic or looking for attention, I just wanted to let you guys know that I was and probably will be less active than I used to be in the past.

But anyway, I will be less active online, but I guarantee you that I will still attend as many tournaments as I can, as usual. See you in Montreal in September, hopefully !
Stay in touch, friend. Look forward to seeing you at the next tournament.
Hey world beybladers, I'm an old member of the WBO. Its been 5 years since I've returned, some of ya'll must remember me. Hope to be active. Smile)
Welcome back to the WBO Smile
(Sep. 13, 2016  6:27 PM)SpikeBeyRaahul Wrote: Hey world beybladers, I'm an old member of the WBO. Its been 5 years since I've returned, some of ya'll must remember me. Hope to be active. Smile)

Welcome back, Member with zero warning level because it is 2016 hah.
Hey, just checking in for a visit. I lost interest in Beyblades a long while ago, but it's good to see there's still a pretty chill community here. I'm in my senior year now and it's a little hectic. I'll probably keep popping in from time to time and maybe check out the off topic section. That's all from me, hope everyone's doing well.
(Oct. 01, 2016  12:04 AM)Rush Wrote: Hey, just checking in for a visit. I lost interest in Beyblades a long while ago, but it's good to see there's still a pretty chill community here. I'm in my senior year now and it's a little hectic. I'll probably keep popping in from time to time and maybe check out the off topic section. That's all from me, hope everyone's doing well.

You always seem to return twice a year since 2012-2013 hah. But cool to see you. Where are you heading in life?
If any of you noticed I was replying much less and was getting offline for weeks (though i made few big posts lol). I had exam, which is finally going to finish soon (just 2 paper left. English and 1 more) so now I will be posting like before again.

Where is FIREFIRE? Sprizen-Spoiler (Click to View)
(Oct. 01, 2016  1:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2016  12:04 AM)Rush Wrote: Hey, just checking in for a visit. I lost interest in Beyblades a long while ago, but it's good to see there's still a pretty chill community here. I'm in my senior year now and it's a little hectic. I'll probably keep popping in from time to time and maybe check out the off topic section. That's all from me, hope everyone's doing well.

You always seem to return twice a year since 2012-2013 hah. But cool to see you. Where are you heading in life?

Good to see you too. I'm probably going to major in software engineering in university, with music production being my side hobby. Personal life has been a little slow because of the usual college essays and applications but I'm getting by without too much trouble.