Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Fun times... Especially when there is apparently nothing that can be done about it. Two machines just not communicating together...
I'm so glad we're back! It was certainly a boring day for me without it!

And yes, Thunder Dome is absolutely right. If you don't plan on leaving for a significant amount of time, please don't post here. This applies for everyone.
it was a joke guys about the maintenance, chill hahah

Dan Wrote:also its pronounced wubio wtf

i think you mean rubio, as in marco rubio OUR FUTURE PRESIDENT WOOOOO
To be honest what happened today was so ridiculous that it did deserve that joke.
It feels so good to be finally able to post here.
Well it was at least a nice break from not hearing those irritatingly ridiculous nicknames of certain things...

But I'm glad I can finally reply to some other threads I need to, so thanks.

Anyway, I've still got a couple of interviews for University but I will be online a little more.
(Mar. 10, 2016  1:34 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: it was a joke guys about the maintenance, chill hahah

Let's refrain from talking politics because my opinion on that matter is much different than yours haha.
lol yeah little marco is a light weight, go trump!

spoilt-spoiler (Click to View)
(Mar. 10, 2016  1:34 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: it was a joke guys about the maintenance, chill hahah

I'm already pushing it by responding, this I know, but really loosen up everybody lol. It's one thing to mindlessly post gibberish, it's another thing to make a good-spirited joke and run with it for a bit. It was also incredibly relevant to WBO as a whole lol wtf was that downtime about?

Making a forum very dry purposely doesn't bring much excitement. Top meme ginga 10/10, you're the new rooneyt. We need more rooneyt's.

Also because I know chances are I'll still get flak for being "off-topic" (cringe/10), I might as well tag along the fact I'm back woohoo if anyone remembers me. Most of the older members here are only from 2012 and I think that's basically when I stopped being constantly active. Sad B O Y Z.
I remember you, Dan! I wasn't around when you were active, but have seen many of your posts and all your L-Drago CH120 XF threads, haha. And you used to have a Wolborg avatar.

Wow, the mention of rooneyt is great. Glad to see somebody who knows him Smile

Welcome back! Grin
(Mar. 10, 2016  2:50 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: lol yeah little marco is a light weight, go trump!

spoilt-spoiler (Click to View)
Yeah I know lol. 2016's all political jokes xD.
I'm so glad the site is back up XD

I was pretty much doing this:
[Image: H8MKDbF.gif]
Nice to see you back again! Smile How did they go?
(Mar. 10, 2016  5:02 AM)Cake Wrote: I'm so glad the site is back up XD

Trust us, we were too. lol

Thanks everyone for bearing with us. Definitely one of the worst downtimes we've experienced.
After 3 years,i re- entered into wbo which is my fantasy world.im 18 now,love for beyblade hasnt decreased.wbo re-entry has put a smile on my face.
(Mar. 11, 2016  9:26 PM)VENKATPRAKASH12 Wrote: After 3 years,i re- entered into wbo which is my fantasy world.im 18 now,love for beyblade hasnt decreased.wbo re-entry has put a smile on my face.

Hey man, welcome back! Smile

What was your WBO name before?
(Mar. 10, 2016  4:44 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2016  5:02 AM)Cake Wrote: I'm so glad the site is back up XD

Trust us, we were too. lol

Thanks everyone for bearing with us. Definitely one of the worst downtimes we've experienced.

Still not as bad as that horrible 4-5 day long downtime, that was terrible.
Definitely nothing at all in terms of bad downtimes we have had hahah...
(Mar. 11, 2016  9:51 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2016  9:26 PM)VENKATPRAKASH12 Wrote: After 3 years,i re- entered into wbo which is my fantasy world.im 18 now,love for beyblade hasnt decreased.wbo re-entry has put a smile on my face.

Hey man, welcome back! Smile

What was your WBO name before?
Firedragons1.however i feel great to be back here.
Hi, I'm Omar, coming back albeit with a new username!!
WELCOME BACK!! `really nice to see old members are coming back. btw I'm FIREFIRE Chaitanya
Welcome back Omar!
Hello WBO users!

Sooo I'm back! I decided to stop beyblading sadly. But i'm still willing to post and talk about it here. Plus, i'm a bit more mature now, so yeah. And i've taken interest in fingerboarding now! so if anyone asks questions about fingerboards or the tricks itself just pm me. so Yeah great to be back.