Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Thank you Bey Brad and J.I.N.B.E.E!

EDIT: Oh and thanks Neo (...sorry, I didn't notice).
Yo, welcome back dude !
You are finally back Momopeepee Momohimi :')

I'm glad you are back ^__^
Hehehe, thanks MissingNo and Hato. I really appreciate it.
Hey guys! A very old member on WBO..
I'm finally back, I really hope some of you remember me.
(Dec. 12, 2015  5:09 AM)SpikeBeyRaahul Wrote: Hey guys! A very old member on WBO..

Welcome back.
Gabriel is amazing.
(Dec. 12, 2015  5:09 AM)SpikeBeyRaahul Wrote: Hey guys! A very old member on WBO..

We remember you haha ! Start hosting tournaments
You may want to see this http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-World-Be...nniversary
hey guys i'm on a hittus from January 4th [as soon as scavenger hunt] due to exam so i may not able to vist WBO as frequently as before tilll Apil. but still i will vist WBO in every week so if there is anything important or there is any Offical WBO Event Around me PM me.

also

welcome back bro!!! i just joinned wbo this year, but almost everyone know me on wbo india whatsapp group.
it is time for me to take my leave, lolz.
So once again I find myself back here, this time after finishing school and not touching a Beyblade for what must be at least a year. Things have changed quite a bit it seems, there's a new banner, and BeyBrad has returned. I look forward to potentially having more Melbourne events in the future, and perhaps finally getting that Antique Face.

Also it seems Kai-V still ends everything with 'hah', I guess some things never change, hah.
Yo.

But it is great to have you back.
Sup.
welcome back.
More Australian tournaments would be cool to see.
Welcome back! I'd love to see a tournament in Melbourne, too Smile
Ey, it's been a while. I've lost interest in Beyblade, but it's cool to see the community is still here. Looking back over this thread, it looks like a lot has changed. I'm just checking in to see what's new, so hey!
Hey! I don't know if some of you remember me or not, but after Hato nagging me too much, I'm here, coming back to Beyblade! It feels great to be back to this community, and hope to talk to most of you soon!
(Dec. 31, 2015  6:02 AM)Meta madness Wrote: Who r u?

Desire is a Toronto Blader from a while ago.

I'm so happy you are back, Desire! ^__^
Ayyeeee I remember you des!re Grin
Welcome back Grin
(Dec. 31, 2015  5:56 AM)desire Wrote: Hey! I don't know if some of you remember me or not, but after Hato nagging me too much, I'm here, coming back to Beyblade! It feels great to be back to this community, and hope to talk to most of you soon!

Hey haven't seen you in ages dude!
I'm back after my vacation. May have noticed my absence. School starts again in two days though. This Winter Break went by super fast lol.