Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Welcome back dude, hope you stay. Smile
Recently i quit beyblade so i won't be online as much anymore but i will still be checking WBO. I am hosting a couple more NY tournaments in the Spring and attending anime north and then that is it. I don't have any interest in Beyblade anymore.
(Dec. 14, 2014  2:34 AM)UltimateOrion Wrote: Recently i quit beyblade so i won't be online as much anymore but i will still be checking WBO. I am hosting a couple more NY tournaments in the Spring and attending anime north and then that is it. I don't have any interest in Beyblade anymore.

Oh, well that's sad Unhappy But thank you for all the contributions you have made for the WBO Smile
(Dec. 14, 2014  2:34 AM)UltimateOrion Wrote: Recently i quit beyblade so i won't be online as much anymore but i will still be checking WBO. I am hosting a couple more NY tournaments in the Spring and attending anime north and then that is it. I don't have any interest in Beyblade anymore.

You said that early this year/late last year -.-

Please don't do this for real this time, Why would you want to quit beyblade? Is it because of the severe decrease of new beys? I stopped collecting beys 5 months ago, and I'm still going strong on this site. Whatever you do, don't leave the site. Like I told Kaneki; Try and find another website like this. You won't.
I just am not interested in Beyblade anymore
(Dec. 14, 2014  3:51 AM)UltimateOrion Wrote: I just am not interested in Beyblade anymore
Good Luck Dude! Even though we never battled I want to sa that we were good friends and rivals. Have fun in life and if you ever feel like your bored, just enter www.worldbeyblade.org !
(Dec. 14, 2014  3:51 AM)UltimateOrion Wrote: I just am not interested in Beyblade anymore

This is really sad, you are the 25th best competitive blader in the World Beyblade Organization, you worked so hard to have this position in the ranking, and get a look to your face collection, how much time did it taked to have all theses faces ? Probably years. If you quit that would simply be wasted time...
(Dec. 16, 2014  4:05 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:

This is really sad, you are the 25th best competitive blader in the World Beyblade Organization, you worked so hard to have this position in the ranking, and get a look to your face collection, how much time did it taked to have all theses faces ? Probably years. If you quit that would simply be wasted time...

Not really, because it's something we can always remember him for, not only because he was such a good member and sorted things out, he was one of the best in tournaments if I'm correct.
DELETED COMMENT
Whose accusing you of stealing, nobody should randomly accuse you for stealing. See you later, I guess.
Tsuna Wrote:As I do not appreciate being randomly accused of something I've decided to take a break from the WBO,and other forums in general

It's not necessarily random; I still don't find it to be such a coincidence that whenever someone loses a Beyblade, pieces or parts, you happen to receive one or more of those three from a friend, cousin or someone.

I was also the one to originally mention this, too, so you're not being accused by multiple people. I did want to mention it to OldSchool - probably the only one who had it at the tournament, seeing that you received a Fusion Hades, so I decided to message him about whether he had his or not.

While there are still a couple of scenarios that may prove what I previously said, I will trust you, of course. Again, I do apologize about the message sent, I didn't mean to come off sounding rude, whatsoever. Smile
(Dec. 20, 2014  8:41 AM)Shido Wrote:
Tsuna Wrote:As I do not appreciate being randomly accused of something I've decided to take a break from the WBO,and other forums in general

It's not necessarily random; I still don't find it to be such a coincidence that whenever someone loses a Beyblade, pieces or parts, you happen to receive one or more of those three from a friend, cousin or someone.

I was also the one to originally mention this, too, so you're not being accused by multiple people. I did want to mention it to OldSchool - probably the only one who had it at the tournament, seeing that you received a Fusion Hades, so I decided to message him about whether he had his or not.

While there are still a couple of scenarios that may prove what I previously said, I will trust you, of course. Again, I do apologize about the message sent, I didn't mean to come off sounding rude, whatsoever. Smile
Its alright,Imma staying anyway
(Dec. 20, 2014  9:05 AM)Tsuna` Wrote:

Well that was fast...
(Dec. 20, 2014  9:05 AM)Tsuna` Wrote:

Oh thank god! I honestly would have felt alone if you left.
Hey, its been a year since my return.. and now I have decided to return to beyblade.I dont think most of you remember me!
I do Grin. You were leaving when I was joining Tongue_out.
(Dec. 22, 2014  7:33 AM)SpikeBeyRaahul Wrote: Hey, its been a year since my return.. and now I have decided to return to beyblade.I dont think most of you remember me!
I don't, but I'm always happy when there are more active members.
HI GUYYYYYYS Yuko here!! I know I've been on kinda a hiatus as of recently but i just wanted to say after AN 2015 I hope to get back in the scene so I hope you guys will see more of me :3
(Jan. 03, 2015  2:25 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: HI GUYYYYYYS Yuko here!! I know I've been on kinda a hiatus as of recently but i just wanted to say after AN 2015 I hope to get back in the scene so I hope you guys will see more of me :3

Nice, it will be good to have you back.
I am so relieved people are been active in the WBO, can you imagine when suddenly no one is active but you? Yikes!Unhappy
(Jan. 03, 2015  2:25 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: HI GUYYYYYYS Yuko here!! I know I've been on kinda a hiatus as of recently but i just wanted to say after AN 2015 I hope to get back in the scene so I hope you guys will see more of me :3

Will you win three qualifiers in a row It is a mystery
(Jan. 03, 2015  3:10 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:

What does that mean?
(Jan. 03, 2015  5:00 PM)Galaxynovapegs Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2015  3:10 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:

What does that mean?

There are qualifiers for Anime North meaning that if you win the tournament (qualifier for AN), they pay for the expenses of travail and stay.
Just to clarify, I'm going on an indefinite lock-down [lol] until the next time beyblade or it's successors become big-time again or so.