Going Away/Coming Back Topic

There's been a recent hiatus on Beyblade in Japan. Hasbro has new Beyblade toy line called Beyblade Legends. Limited format and Team Format are now things.

Welcome back.
Yo, back from studying and ready to put my oar in again. Wink
(Feb. 02, 2015  6:23 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: Yo, back from studying and ready to put my oar in again. Wink

Eee yeayyy!!!
(Feb. 02, 2015  6:55 PM)taxus Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2015  6:23 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: Yo, back from studying and ready to put my oar in again. Wink

Eee yeayyy!!!

lol, thanks bud! XD

Welcome back Stoney Smile
Welcome back Stoney Smile
WELCOME BACK STONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to have you back Smile
Wow, thanks guys, you're awesome! Stupid
Welcome back Stoney!Grin
How's the WBO been since I left? Not saying I'm making a recovery, just wanted to say hi, because I was bored. I hope it hasn't changed at all!
(Feb. 17, 2015  2:33 PM)wtater888 Wrote: How's the WBO been since I left? Not saying I'm making a recovery, just wanted to say hi, because I was bored. I hope it hasn't changed at all!

I AM SO HAPPY U R BACK you are literally my favorite member.
Hi everyone. If you don't recognize my name, good. I posted here for a brief time three years ago, back when I was about 11 years old. Needless to say, those posts were extremely nonconstructive (look I used a big word thx Google spell check) and idiotic. I even had a graphics thread which I can barely look at anymore due to the embarrassment.

Nonetheless, I'm here again, and ready to participate in the discussion despite my lack of Takara-Tomy parts. I apologize for any mental damage my previous posts may have caused (yeah, they're that bad), and I hope you can welcome me back as a new person.
I will probably quit for good in the summer but for now i am back and i need to also get ready for Team Beybattle Revolution because i forgot mostly everything.
I've figured out how I can be active!
I'll be super active on Fridays and Saturday mornings (California time)!
as you can see, I haven't been on for a while and even though no one knows me, i am probably only coming back to check jinbees thread and maybe a few other things, but i wont be on often.

EDIT: as i can see, everything else here right now is eh...
(Mar. 03, 2015  2:00 PM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote: as you can see, I haven't been on for a while and even though no one knows me, i am probably only coming back to check jinbees thread and maybe a few other things, but i wont be on often.

EDIT: as i can see, everything else here right now is eh...

Aww, but I'll remember you, as you always seem to comment on my Fan Series, anyway, I hope to see you again later, well, farewell for now.

Even if your not going away completely Smile
Ok I'm going to stop the subject right here because HolyPhoenix5 (One of my BFFs) is not visiting often :,(

I know she might be busy but I will miss her very much.
(Mar. 03, 2015  8:48 PM)UW Therapist Wrote: Ok I'm going to stop the subject right here because HolyPhoenix5 (One of my BFFs) is not visiting often :,(

Me too, however, I won't be as active in some days in June as I have an exam then, so just a quick warning.
(Mar. 03, 2015  8:57 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2015  8:48 PM)UW Therapist Wrote: Ok I'm going to stop the subject right here because HolyPhoenix5 (One of my BFFs) is not visiting often :,(

Me too, however, I won't be as active in some days in June as I have an exam then, so just a quick warning.

Oh that´s too bad... Unhappy But at least we´ll still have you around here for the next three months. Smile I already wish you the best of luck for your exam!
Wait! I found out I only have one day of exams but I do need to revise too, but I'll be around once I have done.

Also thanks a lot haha.
So,There comes a time when one realizes his time.That time has come.

Beyblade will always be in my heart and soul, But its time I say good bye.

Im mainly saying goodbye to the people that go to tournaments but I'll be still active here.

I love you all and you've all become part of my family.
(Mar. 05, 2015  2:25 AM)Classik Wrote: So,There comes a time when one realizes his time.That time has come.

Im mainly saying goodbye to the people that go to tournaments but I'll be still active here.

Whaaaat? Why are you leaving?! ;__; please don't! Unhappy

But if this is your final decision, I just want to say (for the Toronto members) that the Toronto Community will miss you Crying
(Mar. 05, 2015  2:28 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2015  2:25 AM)Classik Wrote: So,There comes a time when one realizes his time.That time has come.

But if this is your final decision, I just want to say (for the Toronto members) that the Toronto Community will miss you Crying
Depending on how much money Ill make in this next few days will decide.

I might pop by the upcoming tournaments.
(Mar. 05, 2015  2:30 AM)Classik Wrote:

Wait, your leaving?! Damn! I'll never meet anyone else that's like you! Don't leave the WBO! Well, you can if you want, but all I can say is, goodbye and good luck.
(Mar. 05, 2015  2:30 AM)Classik Wrote:

Your gonna leave...? :,( We've not really been talking to each other much but I saw how well you participated in this forum and now your leaving? Well, I wish the best of luck.